freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
It is an incredibly common thing among Catholics, and other religious groups (even knew a Jewish girl who felt the same way about it), to them, all that matters is that their hymen remains in tact, because that is what a 'girl's value' based on to many people (despite the fact that many women are born without one, and many others break them in other ways, like through exercise or accidents, never mind masturbation)... They even wrote songs about it, it is so common, my favorite being .

Religions that have rules about sex, tend to value women only for their 'purity' and their ability to make babies, and this is clearly one of those. I am positive that Autumn is that kind of girl (and maybe Hazel too), she will hold on to her hymen for a long as possible. Odds are, that will be the very last thing we unlock with her, we should even have her in the dungeon before we take her actual virginity.
I understand the reasoning, I just don't agree that Autumn is that kind of girl. Just my thoughts, I don't know what will in the game of course, or that I think nothing will happen. I think something will happen. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
MOON is broken.
If you do her advanced training after beginning her spanking sequence but before completing ALL her spanking events, she is completely locked out. Trying to spank her says you must do the advanced training. But it's done already... There's no way to continue her line if that happens.

I'm not gonna restart my game, so fk it. Hope this gets fixed in the next update.
Please report the bug exactly as you found it. I can't find anything that says "You must do the advanced training" so I'm not able to look into this.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
It is an incredibly common thing among Catholics, and other religious groups (even knew a Jewish girl who felt the same way about it), to them, all that matters is that their hymen remains in tact, because that is what a 'girl's value' based on to many people (despite the fact that many women are born without one, and many others break them in other ways, like through exercise or accidents, never mind masturbation)... They even wrote songs about it, it is so common, my favorite being .

Religions that have rules about sex, tend to value women only for their 'purity' and their ability to make babies, and this is clearly one of those. I am positive that Autumn is that kind of girl (and maybe Hazel too), she will hold on to her hymen for a long as possible. Odds are, that will be the very last thing we unlock with her, we should even have her in the dungeon before we take her actual virginity.
I mean, it is more of a social and biological imperative than it is a religious one. Even agnostic and pagan tribes have the same rules. A woman has the comfort of knowing her children are hers. For a man to know his children are his (pre DNA testing anyway), the only sure fire way is to somehow know he is the only man to have slept with the woman. A verifiable seal of "vagina never used" is kind of a great way of setting that standard, then include strict social rules for conduct between women and men and you are as set as you can be without locking the woman in a tower/room/dungeon (other things done throughout history). Vilifying a rational behavior, with historical and logical grounds, as the predilection of religion is wonky.

The bit where it was incorporated into religion is just the establishment of sound procedure as doctrine, easily codified for a large audience and backed by a higher power. It has been treated like some sort of negative or regressive thing, but societies with standards of conduct between sexes are more stable and ironically more happy in relationships. I find it HILARIOUS that almost every society with arranged marriages, even including the caveat of the freedom to annul or divorce, actually still has higher satisfaction percentages (weirdly from both men and women) and lower rates of failure for marriages than a free system.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
But anyway. NEED public release NAOW Runey. Kali, Lucy, Autumn, Felicity&Emma content, give it. Your cat/dog/child/pet-rock you haven't seen in an hour is totally being held hostage, and is not at all just in a different room. Gimme.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Please report the bug exactly as you found it. I can't find anything that says "You must do the advanced training" so I'm not able to look into this.
Spank 1 done.
Spank 2: "I need to do 'Waitress Training: All Eyes on You!' first.
Did the training.
Waited up to 5 days, trying every morning, afternoon, evening. Every attempt at Spank 2:
1646510801603.png

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean, it is more of a social and biological imperative than it is a religious one. Even agnostic and pagan tribes have the same rules. A woman has the comfort of knowing her children are hers. For a man to know his children are his (pre DNA testing anyway), the only sure fire way is to somehow know he is the only man to have slept with the woman. A verifiable seal of "vagina never used" is kind of a great way of setting that standard, then include strict social rules for conduct between women and men and you are as set as you can be without locking the woman in a tower/room/dungeon (other things done throughout history). Vilifying a rational behavior, with historical and logical grounds, as the predilection of religion is wonky.

The bit where it was incorporated into religion is just the establishment of sound procedure as doctrine, easily codified for a large audience and backed by a higher power. It has been treated like some sort of negative or regressive thing, but societies with standards of conduct between sexes are more stable and ironically more happy in relationships. I find it HILARIOUS that almost every society with arranged marriages, even including the caveat of the freedom to annul or divorce, actually still has higher satisfaction percentages (weirdly from both men and women) and lower rates of failure for marriages than a free system.
However, and this came with more modern medical knowledge of the female human body, there is no such verifiable proof as the only verifiable sign can be broken without sex, including through exercise, which actually did lead to some cases where women were accused of not adhering to the abstinence rules of the culture around them. A woman can also become pregnant if semen somehow manages to get into her without penetration as there are sometimes physical holes within that one piece of verifiable evidence that are large enough for something as non-solid as semen, or blood, to pass.

But anyway. NEED public release NAOW Runey. Kali, Lucy, Autumn, Felicity&Emma content, give it. Your cat/dog/child/pet-rock you haven't seen in an hour is totally being held hostage, and is not at all just in a different room. Gimme.
Not the pet rock, anyone but the pet rock. (Me on the inside: Meh, it was always too hard on me and it look stoned every time I saw it)(Sorry, too good an opportunity for a bad pun) :p

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey Yeah, the glitch is - an invisible SELECTION BOX that appears to the RIGHT of "Nia's Supplies" before you buy them. As if the icon was supposed to be in the 4th slot instead of the 3rd.
Yeah, it's a known bug, I assume he has it fixed for the next build, just wasn't important enough to merit a new upload, since it is not game breaking.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Spank 1 done.
Spank 2: "I need to do 'Waitress Training: All Eyes on You!' first.
Did the training.
Waited up to 5 days, trying every morning, afternoon, evening. Every attempt at Spank 2:
View attachment 1688847
Everything looks to be in order. The only requirements for "Left, Right, Left!" are moontrain == 10 and time_of_day == 1 (morning). So that option should be available to you in the morning.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Everything looks to be in order. The only requirements for "Left, Right, Left!" are moontrain == 10 and time_of_day == 1 (morning). So that option should be available to you in the morning.
It's not.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.14.1 Public)
Link:
Mega
For some reason I'm getting Temporary Error when I attempt to download it on MEGA. Not sure if it's just me.

Edit: Just confirming that this is still an issue for me. This is likely a problem with Mega. The Walkthrough/cheat mod probably needs to be re-uploaded or mirrored elsewhere.

Last edited:

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Your game must be corrupted in some way. Or perhaps you downloaded a beta from before v0.10 that broke it.
The issue was that the "Left, right, left, right" was never showing in the Ellen Bar Upgrades Training menu. I reset the variables for Moon Spanking and Bar Train to 0 using the unren tool. I redid the spanking and the left,right,left,right option finally appeared.
IDK what caused it to stay with the previous menu selection (greyed out as seen in that image), but now it's finally working.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes