Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For some reason I'm getting Temporary Error when I attempt to download it on MEGA. Not sure if it's just me.

Edit: Just confirming that this is still an issue for me. This is likely a problem with Mega. The Walkthrough/cheat mod probably needs to be re-uploaded or mirrored elsewhere.
The link still works fine for me as I just tested this on another PC.
I don't normally do this but here is a alternative link:

• Love
Reactions: DudePersonA

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
basically this I belive that those extra lines are pushing the options up also the "how are you?" will dissapear if another choice appears below it
I worked very hard to prevent "How are you" from disappearing and I don't remember having it do that but either way that option is not very important and once you get enough through the game the NOTES will go away once they are not needed.
The Extra Lines are important info to help get you through the game much easier.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
The link still works fine for me as I just tested this on another PC.
I don't normally do this but here is a alternative link:
Thanks for that! I just checked the mega link again and it's still giving me "temporary error" after circling. It doesn't even begin the download. Tried a different mega link for another game, no issue at all. I tried on another computer, same issue. It could be some weird routing thing from my ISP, but if other mega links work then that shouldn't be the case. I also tried importing over to my mega account and downloading, same issue.

The zippyshare link worked though. Thanks again for your help, and thanks for keeping the mod up to date!

To be clear:
Link is perfectly fine, just checked.

View attachment 1692764
The link takes me to the file, but after I try to download the file, I get the error message and the download doesn't start.

Last edited:

Tythesly

May 23, 2021
Lord Ashram I love how you added the notes for the requirements needed to do certain actions with the girls. I started the game over and see this for Lin but not for Kali. Is there a way to see the requirements for other girls?

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2019
Has anyoneelse run into a problem buying "Nia Supplies" on the MCs computer?, I'm not even seeing it hilighted when I put the cursor over it

Jan 23, 2022
Has anyoneelse run into a problem buying "Nia Supplies" on the MCs computer?, I'm not even seeing it hilighted when I put the cursor over it
Yeah I had that problem in my run a few days ago. Had to go into the Ren'Py save editor and cheat it in. That was the first time it happened too. Also have had the issue with the Human Kit.

Aug 8, 2019
Yeah I had that problem in my run a few days ago. Had to go into the Ren'Py save editor and cheat it in. That was the first time it happened too. Also have had the issue with the Human Kit.
The Human Kit that's the thing for Android 18 right? It's been awhile since I played so I started a fresh game, I did end up getting Nia Supplies, though I had to click the empty space to the right of what should've been click able, thanks for the info hopefully it'll be similar with the human kit, I suck at most things software but put some hardware in front of me and I'll build a dream machine :p

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Nia's supplies is slightly buggy but until the new version is out, it's easy to get around. The human kit used to be purchased early in the game, now it only is available when it's requested story wise. When it tells you that you need it to progress her story, then it should be available on the computer. Until then the box is grayed out.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Both of these issues weren't brought to me before I started work on v0.15, so unfortunately everyone will have to wait until v0.15 for it to be fixed. This is why early feedback is important!

Aug 8, 2019
Both of these issues weren't brought to me before I started work on v0.15, so unfortunately everyone will have to wait until v0.15 for it to be fixed. This is why early feedback is important!
If I could've brought it up sooner I would have I really like this game it's one of the main ones I keep circling back to, the thing is I can't afford Internet at home and only have a prepaid cell plan that includes data BUT it slows way down after just 5 gigs so I have to be choosy with what I use that 5 gigs on unless I can get someplace where I can mooch wifi, just keep up the good work and don't worry much about Lil ol me :p

Jan 23, 2022
I was in psych ward for about 10 or so days after my most recent attempt (which is why I have this new account) or I definitely would've said something. :(

Don't intend to do a full run for a while but at least the save editor is an alternative.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Slightly (well, very) off topic question, but does using downloader software bypass that dumb daily limit from mega or other hosts? I'm inclined to think it doesn't, but I've never used such software before so figured I'd just ask before installing the thing for no reason.

I miss nopy. It made everything so much easier.

Reactions: Kiss_69

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Slightly (well, very) off topic question, but does using downloader software bypass that dumb daily limit from mega or other hosts? I'm inclined to think it doesn't, but I've never used such software before so figured I'd just ask before installing the thing for no reason.

I miss nopy. It made everything so much easier.
No, for that, you will need a VPN or something. In fact, MEGA won't even start if it is too big.
Mediafire, and some others don't have that issue though, like gofile or whatever.

And to get it back on topic...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes