Clownpiece

May 31, 2019
Need more info, but is sounds like you missed something.
What are you playing on?
Where did you extract the game?
Did you extract it, or are you trying to play from inside the archive?
I tried this in archive and out of archive
Playing on PC.
I'm extracted it in D:\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc
And i'm just downloaded archive from site and run it :)

Reactions: freedom.call

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I tried this in archive and out of archive
Playing on PC.
I'm extracted it in D:\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc
And i'm just downloaded archive from site and run it :)
Never let it run in the archive, you won't get far like that.
Extracting it there should be fine. Did you get all of the files extracted? It looks like you did, but never know. You should just have to go into that second Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc folder there, and run the application file.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Idk why, but when i launch the game, and starting save or new game, i don't have any buttons :)
Is sb has something similar to that?
If you are talking about the second screen in red letters 'the warning page' - simply click on the lines of text.

Reactions: TheDevian

Clownpiece

May 31, 2019
Never let it run in the archive, you won't get far like that.
Extracting it there should be fine. Did you get all of the files extracted? It looks like you did, but never know. You should just have to go into that second Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc folder there, and run the application file.
I'm sure, that's i extract all files(because i just extract archive into folder without selecting files)
This is how i see the game. In most of my menus or dialogs i don't see anything, except border of buttons.
I played in earlier versions of Harem Hotel (0.8, something about it) and have some saves from that time, but they work completely fine(like, all what i described bellow doesn't go anywhere :) )

1647072753617.png 1647072719212.png 1647072681322.png

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Are you sure you're running the full download and not a partial + update? Your final window doesn't even have the game title in the status bar. That would suggest the application isn't able to find the path or the files it requires to run correctly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sure, that's i extract all files(because i just extract archive into folder without selecting files)
This is how i see the game. In most of my menus or dialogs i don't see anything, except border of buttons.
I played in earlier versions of Harem Hotel (0.8, something about it) and have some saves from that time, but they work completely fine(like, all what i described bellow doesn't go anywhere :) )

View attachment 1699605 View attachment 1699604 View attachment 1699603
Well, it is possible your copy got borked, and need to redownload.
It could be that you need to install the fonts... it looks like the images are there at least.
Normally, the fonts work fine in the folder, but sometimes there are issues.

Clownpiece

May 31, 2019
Are you sure you're running the full download and not a partial + update? Your final window doesn't even have the game title in the status bar. That would suggest the application isn't able to find the path or the files it requires to run correctly.
I has downloaded version from anonfile.
Tried to download from torrent, but can't, for idk what reason
I'l try to download again anonfile version and install fonts from the comment below, maybe it will work.
1647078837553.png

Clownpiece

May 31, 2019
Well, it is possible your copy got borked, and need to redownload.
It could be that you need to install the fonts... it looks like the images are there at least.
Normally, the fonts work fine in the folder, but sometimes there are issues.
Copied files from archive, but nothing changed.
Will try to re-download 3rd time :)
And will try again install fonts, maybe work

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Copied files from archive, but nothing changed.
Will try to re-download 3rd time :)
And will try again install fonts, maybe work
Try from Racaty, they are at least faster than Anon. Mixdrop isn't too bad, but I hate captcha.

Hopefully, the fonts will do it.

If not I am going to need more info, system stats, screen shots of the folder, things like that. If you want to PM me for that, go ahead.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

View attachment 1699605 View attachment 1699604 View attachment 1699603
This happens when you don't update your translation files along side the game.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hello folks,

I'm sorry, this must be asked so many times, but how often does the dev update this game?

I want to make clear I'm not complaining, I just wanna get a sense of how Runey operates (so I know how frequently I should check for updates).

Great game, by the way. I traditionally stay away from games that use this art style, but I got to admit, the girls are mega hot and the plot is great. I thought this was a harem game, and it is, but I liked how each character has personality. The whole storyline of slavery/racism/abolitionism is very good, too. Sensitive topic aptly approached :)

Andrej886

Feb 15, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for android? My stupid ass deleted game few months ago and i forgot to save files somewhere else...

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes