Jan 23, 2022
No, for that, you will need a VPN or something. In fact, MEGA won't even start if it is too big.
Mediafire, and some others don't have that issue though, like gofile or whatever.

And to get it back on topic...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah MEGA thankfully, for me, hasn't given me a problem. I mean, I have a FREE account, so I'm able to skate by with the bigger downloads, but don't take my chances with certain games. With NOPY being gone, MEGA's the only one I even trust now, the rest are hit and miss. I mean, 3 hours for a 4GB game? Nope, I'll use MEGA and get it at fraction of the time...

and yes, back on topic...

screenshot2974.png

Last edited:
  • Star-struck
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah MEGA thankfully, for me, hasn't given me a problem. I mean, I have a FREE account, so I'm able to skate by with the bigger downloads, but don't take my chances with certain games. With NOPY being gone, MEGA's the only one I even trust now, the rest are hit and miss. I mean, 3 hours for a 4GB game? Nope, I'll use MEGA and get it at fraction of the time...

and yes, back on topic...

Well, using the downloader, I just grab all the new games when I wake up, start them downloading, and get to work, and worry about it later. They will download a few at a time (whatever you set it to), and you can go about your day.

The worst ones, speed wise, are Anon, then Letsupload and Uploadhaven, most of the others are not too bad, I usually get at least 1-2meg a sec.

Lin05a2.png

Jan 23, 2022
Well, using the downloader, I just grab all the new games when I wake up, start them downloading, and get to work, and worry about it later. They will download a few at a time (whatever you set it to), and you can go about your day.

The worst ones, speed wise, are Anon, then Letsupload and Uploadhaven, most of the others are not too bad, I usually get at least 1-2meg a sec.

View attachment 1697360
Anon is bloody terrible, as is UploadHaven. Nothing else was ever to my liking except NOPY.

And seeing all this Lin stuff is making my mouth water for .15

I need some new Lin screenies dammit but I also think Moon is feeling left out and she's not happy about it... :ROFLMAO:

screenshot2503.png

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Anon is bloody terrible, as is UploadHaven. Nothing else was ever to my liking except NOPY.
Let a boomer tell you digital natives a secret: A community (word is derived from 'coming together') is more than a single being. Filesharing is a concept that builds on exactly that. Nothing prevents you guys from creating a torrent file and keep seeding for a minimum of time. We have done this for years here for big games back in the days like Son of a bitch etc that exceeded almost every single hoster.
Create a proper magnet link , get it added to the OP and off you go

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2022
Let a boomer tell you digital natives a secret: A community (word is derived from 'coming together') is more than a single being. Filesharing is a concept that builds on exactly that. Nothing prevents you guys from creating a torrent file and keep seeding for a minimum of time. We have done this for years here for big games back in the days like Son of a bitch etc that exceeded almost every single hoster.
I started using torrent stuff for one of the games, actually two, in my sig. Works like a charm.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is one, for many games here, there is a guy that does it. My main problem with them is that I can't find one that runs well any more. They will occasionally download okay, but not well, but seeding, almost entirely useless. I mean, I have been using torrents for going on 3 decades, but since we can't use utorrent any more, I just can't find one that works well.

Reactions: freedom.call
Jan 23, 2022
There is one, for many games here, there is a guy that does it. My main problem with them is that I can't find one that runs well any more. They will occasionally download okay, but not well, but seeding, almost entirely useless. I mean, I have been using torrents for going on 3 decades, but since we can't use utorrent any more, I just can't find one that works well.
I use QBittorrent, haven't had issue yet and the speeds are pretty good, even for 15-20+ GB files like the ones I use for Koikatsu Party

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I use QBittorrent, haven't had issue yet and the speeds are pretty good, even for 15-20+ GB files like the ones I use for Koikatsu Party
That is what I have now, but it doesn't get along with the VPN, and I can't look at code. lol Might as well be Klingon.

More Lin... Lin07a.png

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Checking the source code doesn't do much for me. After the first two seconds, my eyes just begin to glaze over as I struggle and fail to understand the alien hieroglyphs being presented on screen, so I'll just have to believe the word of y'all who know more about it than me, lol.
It's embarassing to admit, but I've been holding off on catching up to a fair amount of games because they aren't hosted on mega (or they're too big for mega), torrents seem like the obvious solution but I'm also iffy on those.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Checking the source code doesn't do much for me. After the first two seconds, my eyes just begin to glaze over as I struggle and fail to understand the alien hieroglyphs being presented on screen, so I'll just have to believe the word of y'all who know more about it than me, lol.
It's embarassing to admit, but I've been holding off on catching up to a fair amount of games because they aren't hosted on mega (or they're too big for mega), torrents seem like the obvious solution but I'm also iffy on those.
Currently, the best one out there is Mediafire. No issues, and at least 2 meg a sec.

Reactions: Runey and rKnight

Convymofy

Mar 11, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Broken link

Clownpiece

May 31, 2019
Idk why, but when i launch the game, and starting save or new game, i don't have any buttons :)
Is sb has something similar to that?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
That is what I have now, but it doesn't get along with the VPN, and I can't look at code. lol Might as well be Klingon.

More Lin... View attachment 1697438
Honestly I much preferred the old art. It had a certain style to it. This is good enough but it's too realistic to the point of being generic.

Unless this is like your fan art or something in which case you can keep the compliment but discard the rest.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Idk why, but when i launch the game, and starting save or new game, i don't have any buttons :)
Is sb has something similar to that?
Need more info, but is sounds like you missed something.
What are you playing on?
Where did you extract the game?
Did you extract it, or are you trying to play from inside the archive?
Honestly I much preferred the old art. It had a certain style to it. This is good enough but it's too realistic to the point of being generic.

Unless this is like your fan art or something in which case you can keep the compliment but discard the rest.
Yes, this is my fanart. I was using Daz, since I don't have HS on this pc, and never figured out Studio NEO.
Does anyone have the 0.15 beta build from patreon?
No, and would not share it if I did. Alpha builds just cause problems.

Reactions: freedom.call
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes