ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Probably not a good idea to have all those kids prancing around in or around the hotel. Considering all the filth and debauchery that takes place in it, sometimes right there in the lobby, the last thing the MC needs is to be tagged for child abuse/negligence.
I mean, who else is going to pound free all the elves and earn their enormous lifelong booty appreciation?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Probably not a good idea to have all those kids prancing around in or around the hotel. Considering all the filth and debauchery that takes place in it, sometimes right there in the lobby, the last thing the MC needs is to be tagged for child abuse/negligence.
I mean, who else is going to pound free all the elves and earn their enormous lifelong booty appreciation?
Well, that is why they get their own floor, but no sense in hiding too much, might as well teach them that is it normal. lol
Easier than hiding. XD

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
This is why you take over the government when you do the eventual slave revolt. There's nobody to report you to if you're the highest authority in the land.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
last version i played is v.11 , n this from my view , whtever mc took like serously bad choice theres no more scene like literally just straigh to vanilla?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, yes i know currently that version didnt get really much story n i havnt play the new version, but seriously i came here cuz "slave" n "maledom" tag n then the very favorite my dev game "runey" n also his partner "lain"(sorry if both is same person) ,
note: yes sorry my english n here i just want make conversation n clearing my though
edit:im sorry i also remember there an option to chose girls outfit to make them more slut, but that not really help cuz back then i was play with a mod, i dunno that count as slut from pure choice or from mod, or girls really have became more slut from every choice/points

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
last version i played is v.11 , n this from my view , whtever mc took like serously bad choice theres no more scene like literally just straigh to vanilla?
, yes i know currently that version didnt get really much story n i havnt play the new version, but seriously i came here cuz "slave" n "maledom" tag n then the very favorite my dev game "runey" n also his partner "lain"(sorry if both is same person) ,
note: yes sorry my english n here i just want make conversation n clearing my though
What? :WaitWhat:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
edit:im sorry i also remember there an option to chose girls outfit to make them more slut, but that not really help cuz back then i was play with a mod, i dunno that count as slut from pure choice or from mod, or girls really have became more slut from every choice/points
Trying to sort it out.

Lain isn't Runey or his partner.
Slave path for the "slaves" isn't the canon path. The story about slavery and slaves isn't centered around having slaves, but seeing them as equal and change the world, so that they will become equals and not only in your hotel.
Maledom is only available with one guest at the hotel and is not a main focus of the Harem Hotel game.

So, if you solely are for the maledom or slave "fetish" then I doubt that this will be the right game for you.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
About to start this game, any advice for a newbie?)
Make saves just prior to moon scenes (other than bar scenes) for replay value.
Make save at decision point for sanctuary girls prior to slave/love route but other than that the game is mostly repeatable sandbox…

Regardless it’s a fun and well done product.
You might need a couple of play throughs to capture other bits but overall it’s just fun.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Trying to sort it out.

Lain isn't Runey or his partner.
Slave path for the "slaves" isn't the canon path. The story about slavery and slaves isn't centered around having slaves, but seeing them as equal and change the world, so that they will become equals and not only in your hotel.
Maledom is only available with one guest at the hotel and is not a main focus of the Harem Hotel game.

So, if you solely are for the maledom or slave "fetish" then I doubt that this will be the right game for you.
IDK, I think there is a good bit of male dom, seeing as how you can take almost all of them to the dungeon and make them submit and all that. XD
Sure, it's not the main focus of the game, but it is a lot of fun. XD

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It sounds like you haven't played the game much? The first few sex scenes you unlock with them are vanilla, then it goes into optional kinks, like exhibitionist training, or submission training.
like example when the mc buy another slave the only thing need to unlock more scene is treat them nicely, n there no point to treat them bad got any plus scene
There is no slave you buy that unlocks content when you treat them nicely. If you're referring to the love and slave routes, those are the only options that change things. If you wanted to treat them like slaves, you would have had to choose the slave route.
yes i know currently that version didnt get really much story n i havnt play the new version, but seriously i came here cuz "slave" n "maledom" tag n then the very favorite my dev game "runey" n also his partner "lain"(sorry if both is same person) ,
Harem Hotel is about saving slaves. There is plenty of maledom, but you would have to play more than a few hours to see it.
Lain is not my partner.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes