TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, Maria does some to 'Droid, who in turn, gets her back, which is always fun to watch.
Lin sorta does something to the 'Droid in one of Droid's lust scenes.

Right now, I'm thinking of the twins doing some femdom pet-play stuff to the other, and I can't get the thought outta my head, damnit. :ROFLMAO:
You know, there is certainly something to be said for Emma domming Felicity. Each taking the other out for a walk. Or should we get Felicity a litterbox? lol

Bad kitty get the spray!
flea-spray-on-cats7683727027710249983.jpg

Mitochondria

Apr 3, 2018
Talking to Kate at the school has her say "Can I help you with anything?" then prompts the user to type in an answer, with the question only being "????". Is this an actual riddle or a bug of some sort? Upon entering the wrong answer, she says "Come on, you already know the answer. Just don't look at things backwards..."

Jan 23, 2022
You know, there is certainly something to be said for Emma domming Felicity. Each taking the other out for a walk. Or should we get Felicity a litterbox? lol

Bad kitty get the spray!
View attachment 1704788
I mean, it's only fitting right that they do it to each other? Emma even asked as they slept together with the MC if Felicity would teach her about pet-play. I, for one, would love to see it. That last dungeon scene in the last update was one of the hottest scenes in the entire game, the camera moved away before they kissed. We know they have it in them.

If they took turns or something dominating each other, holy shit, imagine the possibilities :ROFLMAO:

(I've obviously thought a little too long about this) :ROFLMAO:

Jan 23, 2022
I have a question. Where are granpa's slaves? He died, sure, but why MC not inherited them?
because they all left, but Lin. So either they were sold to someone else, which is what I think, or they just ran away, got caught, and they're back in the system. Ellen says what happened to them in the beginning, but doesn't go in depth about where they are.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Alternatively, a smallish hotel like that wouldn't really need much in the way of staff or slaves.

Ellen and another girl started there as maids.
The gynoid could have potentially been another staff member.
Lin seems to be a late addition, presumably when Ellen started taking on more of a front role of the hotel.

But yeah, most likely, any slaves who were there before the MC inherited the place were probably sold off.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2022
Yeah Lin had only been there a week or two when the MC came along.
I believe it was two weeks. I've always felt bad for Lin in this game, going from master to master, not knowing if the next one is going to be a douche or a knight. Luckily she's had a couple of good ones before the MC came along.

That flashback interlude she had with the MC at the overnight vacation house, when I first played this game, definitely got me emotional, but back on topic, when it comes to slaves, finding Ms. Ren at this point is one of the most important things in this game to me. Don't know what kind of shape she's going to be in, but hopefully her reconnecting with Ash will be a good reunion.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
It sounds like you haven't played the game much? The first few sex scenes you unlock with them are vanilla, then it goes into optional kinks, like exhibitionist training, or submission training.
indeed , clearly i also mention the version game in my post, n some of time game got updated i start playing with "skip" from the beginning so that i almost forgot most of the story i love, like the lunatic girl(ashley) but she still have a heart
(note:yes i know theres option i can use save file :rolleyes: )
Harem Hotel is about saving slaves. There is plenty of maledom, but you would have to play more than a few hours to see it.
i see u answer right to the point :KEK: maybe u need use some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lain is not my partner.
got it

There is no slave you buy that unlocks content when you treat them nicely. If you're referring to the love and slave routes, those are the only options that change things. If you wanted to treat them like slaves, you would have had to choose the slave route.
yes thats misunderstood, i mean is when mc safe lin's frend mostly after that he need to treat them nicely to get more scene isnt? n now i know there's an option to choose other path :unsure:

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, Maria does some to 'Droid, who in turn, gets her back, which is always fun to watch.
Lin sorta does something to the 'Droid in one of Droid's lust scenes.

Right now, I'm thinking of the twins doing some femdom pet-play stuff to the other, and I can't get the thought outta my head, damnit. :ROFLMAO:
Think about Lin doing it instead, or Moon. :p

Bad kitty get the spray!
View attachment 1704788
I laughed, but honestly, I could see everything you just said and it would fit into this game pretty well with the dynamic between them.

I mean, it's only fitting right that they do it to each other? Emma even asked as they slept together with the MC if Felicity would teach her about pet-play. I, for one, would love to see it. That last dungeon scene in the last update was one of the hottest scenes in the entire game, the camera moved away before they kissed. We know they have it in them.

If they took turns or something dominating each other, holy shit, imagine the possibilities :ROFLMAO:

(I've obviously thought a little too long about this) :ROFLMAO:
Yes, if anyone fits the pet-play fetish out of all the characters in this game, it's these two. I could already see some threesome possibilities involving that, possibly with exhibitionist touches. Imagine things starting out in the bed and, as you progress with their exhibitionism stats, things start going to more public places, though only with the risk of being caught, not actually being caught. I didn't quite go that far in my head.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes