TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wait? do we have a lil sis? I can see that happening, she better be tiny and cute.
We do, we don't know if she will still show up though, the plans have changed a bit since all of that was initially discussed.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
We do, we don't know if she will still show up though, the plans have changed a bit since all of that was initially discussed.
well we need that promised number 8, soo. I wasn't around when a new character was new in one of the rooms. How often did that happen and was it super exciting?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Huh, would have thought that Runey would avoid adding a sister, mainly due to Patreons generally rabid response to such things (even if she doesn't get involved in the debauchary in the hotel)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well we need that promised number 8, soo. I wasn't around when a new character was new in one of the rooms. How often did that happen and was it super exciting?
Most of them were pretty early on, and were keyed to certain events, like Android and buying the 2nd floor.

Currently, we have 8 people, the 8th room isn't going to happen for a while though, probably not until one of the other girls' story ends. Runey has said that 8 main girls is about his limit.
Huh, would have thought that Runey would avoid adding a sister, mainly due to Patreons generally rabid response to such things (even if she doesn't get involved in the debauchary in the hotel)
I am sure she would be locked behind the truestory code, and be something else otherwise.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Most of them were pretty early on, and were keyed to certain events, like Android and buying the 2nd floor.

Currently, we have 8 people, the 8th room isn't going to happen for a while though, probably not until one of the other girls' story ends. Runey has said that 8 main girls is about his limit.

I am sure she would be locked behind the truestory code, and be something else otherwise.
i can see why. each story keeps getting bigger for everybody. might not see her till .19 or .20

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Megathron

Jun 1, 2018

Wish Moon went in as the 8th girl :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
both links are dead if you wouldnt mind reuploading the files and updating the link. thanks
Which two links, I just tried anon and Racaty for PC, and they worked fine.
truestory is a thing that he could do and there are twins already, but I could see an issue if she was literally a little sister as in age and/or size. The internet has been getting increasingly against that kind of content as of late.
Well, I just assumed slightly younger than the 20-30 year old MC, so probably in the 18-25 range.

Reactions: freedom.call

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah, more details to the story that I was unaware of, thanks for the clarification. That actually brings up more of my point, Patreon believed the liar and struck you anyway, making you change her, thankfully not too drastically compared to some of the other cases. That tells me they probably would have struck you for her even without the liar reporting you assuming they actually ever did their own enforcement and found her in your game, which some other places do and would have found her, resulting in potentially the same or worse.

The point here being that extreme care has to be taken around younger, or younger looking, characters. Of course, you already know that, my point was more for the rest of the people who, like me, don't necessarily have the full story on every potential problem aspect of a character like that in today's increasingly intolerant world.
Well, no one said she would be that much younger, could just be a year or two, doesn't have to look like someone near puberty. The MC is in his 20's or so, there is no reason his sister would be that much younger, 5 years or so seems extreme enough. So, there is no reason she needs to look young. She only needs to be 9-10 months younger than him, hell, they could even be twins and she was just the younger one of the two, and still be his 'younger sister'. There is no need to think in extremes.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Sigh. I miss 2000. Back then we could do things without offending 90% of the world with our mere existence. Time keeps moving forward but it feels like humanity is as close as it ever was to the dark ages with each passing year.
We can't tolerate fictional 2/3D characters who appear young-ish, we can't tolerate most humor, we can't tolerate words.
Hell, in my country, someone actually went and called a radio station saying they were offended by the folks there saying "good morning", because apparently that morning wasn't a particularly good one for him/her. Where does this madness end?

At this point I'm half expecting someone to rag on Peni for being/looking too young, if they haven't already. Or Ann. The "she's actually a 900 year old -insert species-" argument doesn't seem to fly (as much) anymore.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sigh. I miss 2000. Back then we could do things without offending 90% of the world with our mere existence. Time keeps moving forward but it feels like humanity is as close as it ever was to the dark ages with each passing year.
We can't tolerate fictional 2/3D characters who appear young-ish, we can't tolerate most humor, we can't tolerate words.
Hell, in my country, someone actually went and called a radio station saying they were offended by the folks there saying "good morning", because apparently that morning wasn't a particularly good one for him/her. Where does this madness end?

At this point I'm half expecting someone to rag on Peni for being/looking too young, if they haven't already. Or Ann. The "she's actually a 900 year old -insert species-" argument doesn't seem to fly (as much) anymore.
Cancel culture and the infestation of the internet by the easily offended at it's finest.
But the one thing, more than anything else I blame?

Mobile Phones.

Sound strange? back when mobile phones were just used for calls and texts, no issues... then they got internet on them... and it's all been downhill from there, people bought mobile phones initially for the convenience, which then led them to discovering "hey, theres a whole freaking called the internet where I can say something and people will take notice!" and that naturally led to "I don't like this! make it go away!"

Before mobile phones (especially with the advent of "buy a mobile with xyz package for xyz a month"), owning a PC was "nerdy", expensive and required effort to learn how to use it... now? any person can click a button on their phone and boom...

(heck, we see examples on this site all the time... "Android version where/when?")

Probably not a popular opinion, but a opinion now-the-less.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, no one said she would be that much younger, could just be a year or two, doesn't have to look like someone near puberty. The MC is in his 20's or so, there is no reason his sister would be that much younger, 5 years or so seems extreme enough. So, there is no reason she needs to look young. She only needs to be 9-10 months younger than him, hell, they could even be twins and she was just the younger one of the two, and still be his 'younger sister'. There is no need to think in extremes.
What's all the fuss about his sister, is she coming to town?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes