Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe after the flashback, she could find the outfit stashed away somewhere... XD
Maybe not the most realistic, if you think too hard about it, but it could work. XD
I'd like that. It's a really cute outfit. Though anything looks cute on her.
She is my favourite of the cast. When she was depressed and wanted punishment... man that was hard seeing her like that.

She deserves all the love and cuddles. :love:

1647556452730.png 1647556601229.png

so cute....
hnnnnnnnnng.gif

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Maybe after the flashback, she could find the outfit stashed away somewhere... XD
Not the most realistic, if you think too hard about it, but it could work. XD

---EDIT---​

You could walk into her room, and catch her in the middle of trying it on for nostalgia's sake, and then after a small conversation about it, she could finish, and it gets unlocked.
I was considering it as I started adding outfits to repeatables in v0.15, but it turns out the outfit doesn't separate well. It's either all on or all off, so it wouldn't work.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was considering it as I started adding outfits to repeatables in v0.15, but it turns out the outfit doesn't separate well. It's either all on or all off, so it wouldn't work.
Yeah, that is a drag, too bad converting clothing to HS is still something we haven't figured out yet.

Reactions: rKnight

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Link not file.
Help fix , I can't download.
thanks.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i don't use joiplay dev runey apk.
I don't use 3rd party apps.
from the initial release of this game, save data can not be used.
thank you.
Good luck always.
The game is too large for Android's limits, joiplay is the only option now, and yes, the saves are compatible from almost every version, but on Android you have to copy them over manually. Only the very oldest saves don't work, due to a lot of changes.

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Probably an unpopular opinion but I really do not like Ashley nor do I find her yandere-ness funny
I'm assuming you are still early in the game. I hated Ashley at the beginning, but she has grown on me as a character as her character has grown. Autumn was similar, I really disliked her when she was first introduced, but she is better now.

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
I'm assuming you are still early in the game. I hated Ashley at the beginning, but she has grown on me as a character as her character has grown. Autumn was similar, I really disliked her when she was first introduced, but she is better now.
I've finished the current version. I just didn't like her since the first impression stuck. You can't exactly like all the girls

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes