Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just tried it again, and it just gave me the bandwidth exceeded error. That is so weird.

Yeah, no way I could ever play a game like this on a phone. I don't know how anyone could do it, if you have any other option. lol
If it's just a VN then I'd have no problems with playing on the phone but HH is a game where you have to click often on different points on the screen and the GUI isn't made for that.

Reactions: TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I've finished the current version. I just didn't like her since the first impression stuck. You can't exactly like all the girls
Liked her much more before, she was unique and added unpredictable saucy spice to the proceedings... now? i find her really bland to be honest. Honestly most characters were way more fun in older updates - Maria was a sex obsessed onlyfans model vs now where its doom and gloom after revelations i wont spoil, Android was sweet and naive yet now she is way too emo almost every update, Jin was an absolute sex bomb and she knew it... now against her will shes been made into Lin mk 2 and even actually abiding by a spell of chastity after her drastic changes (ye gods as if we needed that, its so against character she barely resembles the old Jin in literally every single way) and so on.

The characters who have fared much better are those who in all honesty have developed certainly but retain their old identity fully intact as well - if you liked the busty geek next door then shes still there just in a more adult setting vs pizza girl, her slutty sister is still an absolute slut trying to get her claws in you, the conflicted devout religious hottie is still much the same in having faith but now is accepting your advances at her own pace and exploring her desires vs being outright corrupted and lied to by the MC, the sexy older receptionist is still as mature as ever, the haughty highly opinionated of her self high elf slave still is much the same even if your on her slave route lol and so on. The game had something for everyone... thats way less the case now as more and more characters blend into vanilla harem route romantically (external trauma doesnt differentiate what is essentially a plethora of girls who are all like for like head over heels for an MC now matter what happens else where in their lives - there is no longer any jealousy (Ashley), rivalry (Twins), corruption (Maria) and so forth).

• Angry
Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry didn't specify but I meant for android
That is because there is no official android version any longer, if you want to play an 8-10 gig game on a phone, you are going to need to get Joiplay. Google has a 2 gig limit for apps, and the game can't really be compressed that small any more. Joiplay is your only hope.

Reactions: freedom.call

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Liked her much more before, she was unique and added unpredictable saucy spice to the proceedings... now? i find her really bland to be honest. Honestly most characters were way more fun in older updates - Maria was a sex obsessed onlyfans model vs now where its doom and gloom after revelations i wont spoil, Android was sweet and naive yet now she is way too emo almost every update, Jin was an absolute sex bomb and she knew it... now against her will shes been made into Lin mk 2 and even actually abiding by a spell of chastity after her drastic changes (ye gods as if we needed that, its so against character she barely resembles the old Jin in literally every single way) and so on.

The characters who have fared much better are those who in all honesty have developed certainly but retain their old identity fully intact as well - if you liked the busty geek next door then shes still there just in a more adult setting vs pizza girl, her slutty sister is still an absolute slut trying to get her claws in you, the conflicted devout religious hottie is still much the same in having faith but now is accepting your advances at her own pace and exploring her desires vs being outright corrupted and lied to by the MC, the sexy older receptionist is still as mature as ever, the haughty highly opinionated of her self high elf slave still is much the same even if your on her slave route lol and so on. The game had something for everyone... thats way less the case now as more and more characters blend into vanilla harem route romantically (external trauma doesnt differentiate what is essentially a plethora of girls who are all like for like head over heels for an MC now matter what happens else where in their lives - there is no longer any jealousy (Ashley), rivalry (Twins), corruption (Maria) and so forth).
It honestly surprises me that you still support me with how often you shit talk the characters these days, and how strange your impression of them all is.

Do I even want to get into this? Not really. But I will touch on just one thing. Maria was never this "sex obsessed onlyfans model". Sure, there are elements to that, but she is actually an orphan who seeks attention and validation, and much of this was gained through sexual acts. This is also why she has had such a bad streak of boyfriends. She would offer sex as a trade for attention and validation, which is why her previous boyfriend treated her like an object.

I've actually spoken to psychologists who have played my game, and they are quite surprised at the depth and spot on psychology all of these characters have.

Harem Hotel will continue to have this level of depth. These characters aren't just "only fans model" or "elvish bimbo". If you don't like that, you may want to unpledge now.

Last edited:

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022
I believe that I am now qualified to have my own vague opinion of your work Runey (around 30 or so hours in, barely scratched the surface compared to some it seems!) but I am thus far very, very sincerely impressed! I've barely touched the tail end of the Lin arc or much with the Sanctuary residents (Lin's tail-end, however, has received a significant amount of attention for some strange, unknown, reason) and where I saw Ashley as purely a route to unlock Maria (and a somewhat terrifying one at that - pointy things around exposed nipples is something that is guaranteed to make me flinch and cover protectively) her story and character development is something I see as being made of win, far better written than the majority of what many professional authors produce, both self published and publishing house backed. As an avid consumer of the written word in myriad forms I've read a lot of trash, a lesser amount of decent and even less really well written stuff, I'm putting you high up on my list of favourite authors that cover harem topics but still allow each character to develop on their own. That and the fact that I literally cannot think of a "best girl". There isn't just 1, there are 7 so far and that's without me putting much time in to Autumn. It's a very small list and of no import to anyone other than me but thought you might like to know :)

Side note, after going through around 40 or 50 pages of this thread I get Vanessa better. Just the introduction came across very typically "underinformed radical because it's the thing to do" preachy without any vocal tone set me to "do not like this one" by default and I was therefore rather startled by what followed. I definitely noticed the interesting pattern of tan lines later on :)

Now for the negatives which there always will be as every silver lining has a cloud. The Dungeon is nice, just seems to be lacking in aftercare, aka post session cuddle time which I see as being really bloody important. I appreciate that it's a lesser, optional aspect of your game but sofa snuggle time is somewhat lacking as it's one of the best things in my opinion. You've built a more safe, consensual environment within your world, which I certainly appreciate, but just sending them off with a "That is all for now" doesn't sit well with me. It is, however, more work. Even without conversational aspects (did it go well or poorly? Was there a chance for it to go better? Whole, new logic tree there based on optimal, sub-optimal or FUBAR result multiplied by number of participants. Yeah, no. Probably not worth it) it would require images at the very least and as a not artistic person I have no clue how long that would take. Probably about as long as it takes me to settle on an OS image - many iterations beyond what's absolutely necessary based on anyone's opinion except my own so significantly more than the "Eh, she'll do" approach.
The traits seem a little odd. Might be planned for later implementations but some of them seem to have no benefit other than you like the animation and text? I mean, getting "Face Sitter" for Android or Maria (see it's on the list for Kali, not seen a way to get there yet but you bet your arse I'm willing to work at it!) should mean the MC gets some of that, yes? Outside of one particular scene that seems not to be a thing yet. I totally don't focus on this particular one for any reason. Not like I think of a line from a song by a certain Mr Wilson of "Well I've got a tongue that's 10 inches long and I'm learning to breathe through my ears". Ever. Oh and there's the Buttslut, Foot Fetish et al. I may, possibly, have focussed on the Face Sitter and Nympho traits for reasons. And frustrated Ashley is best Ashley. With the outfit from the all day event? Oooh boy, gonna need a moment...

TL,DR: Not apologising for the whole wall o' text thing. Would be disrespectful and rude to try and sum things up with "Is good. I like" so I won't. I'm very appreciative of your work, I adore the story and character development going on. Digging in to each arc would involve a) spoilers and b) many, many unnecessary words. There are sexy times galore, there's more character development and story. I love it, there are bits I think could be better but that's just me picking faults as overwhelmingly positive responses are usually a lie.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I believe that I am now qualified to have my own vague opinion of your work Runey (around 30 or so hours in, barely scratched the surface compared to some it seems!) but I am thus far very, very sincerely impressed! I've barely touched the tail end of the Lin arc or much with the Sanctuary residents (Lin's tail-end, however, has received a significant amount of attention for some strange, unknown, reason) and where I saw Ashley as purely a route to unlock Maria (and a somewhat terrifying one at that - pointy things around exposed nipples is something that is guaranteed to make me flinch and cover protectively) her story and character development is something I see as being made of win, far better written than the majority of what many professional authors produce, both self published and publishing house backed. As an avid consumer of the written word in myriad forms I've read a lot of trash, a lesser amount of decent and even less really well written stuff, I'm putting you high up on my list of favourite authors that cover harem topics but still allow each character to develop on their own. That and the fact that I literally cannot think of a "best girl". There isn't just 1, there are 7 so far and that's without me putting much time in to Autumn. It's a very small list and of no import to anyone other than me but thought you might like to know :)

Side note, after going through around 40 or 50 pages of this thread I get Vanessa better. Just the introduction came across very typically "underinformed radical because it's the thing to do" preachy without any vocal tone set me to "do not like this one" by default and I was therefore rather startled by what followed. I definitely noticed the interesting pattern of tan lines later on :)

Now for the negatives which there always will be as every silver lining has a cloud. The Dungeon is nice, just seems to be lacking in aftercare, aka post session cuddle time which I see as being really bloody important. I appreciate that it's a lesser, optional aspect of your game but sofa snuggle time is somewhat lacking as it's one of the best things in my opinion. You've built a more safe, consensual environment within your world, which I certainly appreciate, but just sending them off with a "That is all for now" doesn't sit well with me. It is, however, more work. Even without conversational aspects (did it go well or poorly? Was there a chance for it to go better? Whole, new logic tree there based on optimal, sub-optimal or FUBAR result multiplied by number of participants. Yeah, no. Probably not worth it) it would require images at the very least and as a not artistic person I have no clue how long that would take. Probably about as long as it takes me to settle on an OS image - many iterations beyond what's absolutely necessary based on anyone's opinion except my own so significantly more than the "Eh, she'll do" approach.
The traits seem a little odd. Might be planned for later implementations but some of them seem to have no benefit other than you like the animation and text? I mean, getting "Face Sitter" for Android or Maria (see it's on the list for Kali, not seen a way to get there yet but you bet your arse I'm willing to work at it!) should mean the MC gets some of that, yes? Outside of one particular scene that seems not to be a thing yet. I totally don't focus on this particular one for any reason. Not like I think of a line from a song by a certain Mr Wilson of "Well I've got a tongue that's 10 inches long and I'm learning to breathe through my ears". Ever. Oh and there's the Buttslut, Foot Fetish et al. I may, possibly, have focussed on the Face Sitter and Nympho traits for reasons. And frustrated Ashley is best Ashley. With the outfit from the all day event? Oooh boy, gonna need a moment...

TL,DR: Not apologising for the whole wall o' text thing. Would be disrespectful and rude to try and sum things up with "Is good. I like" so I won't. I'm very appreciative of your work, I adore the story and character development going on. Digging in to each arc would involve a) spoilers and b) many, many unnecessary words. There are sexy times galore, there's more character development and story. I love it, there are bits I think could be better but that's just me picking faults as overwhelmingly positive responses are usually a lie.
For Kali's face sitter, you need to do her exhibitionism events.

The traits are mostly just to track what you have done, though they occasionally change the flavor of the dialogue.

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022
For Kali's face sitter, you need to do her exhibitionism events.

The traits are mostly just to track what you have done, though they occasionally change the flavor of the dialogue.
Noted and thank you. It's one of the areas I struggle with in games as "behind the bedroom door" is very much a cultural thing for my nationality and generation. "Freak in the sheets, gentleman/lady in the streets" kinda thing, Victorian with oh so many more modern options...
So far beyond my personal comfort zone that it's pretty much off my radar. I mean I studied with folks that were kinda happy with the whole exhibitionism thing over 30 years ago, they seemed as odd then as they do now. Might have done a couple of things while somewhat innebriated but generally it messes with my headspace. For "game mechanics" reasons I shall see what happens.

I shall also henceforwards refer to them as optional flags. Former data analyst and server monkey, see possibility so must stretch and/or break them.

Miss the early instance of actual face sitting though, would love to see how that develops in to Lustful events but I'm not arguing against a certain person getting fed up with waiting, using ropes and going for the "I'll take what I want approach" as well as it playing out in a story appropriate scenario. Damn, that plays havoc with my blood pressure. Makes we want more dungeon, post session snuggle and possibly reverse dungeon with that one. She has a sometimes dominant mentality, would be rude to let it go to waste, right? :p

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Noted and thank you. It's one of the areas I struggle with in games as "behind the bedroom door" is very much a cultural thing for my nationality and generation. "Freak in the sheets, gentleman/lady in the streets" kinda thing, Victorian with oh so many more modern options...
So far beyond my personal comfort zone that it's pretty much off my radar. I mean I studied with folks that were kinda happy with the whole exhibitionism thing over 30 years ago, they seemed as odd then as they do now. Might have done a couple of things while somewhat innebriated but generally it messes with my headspace. For "game mechanics" reasons I shall see what happens.

I shall also henceforwards refer to them as optional flags. Former data analyst and server monkey, see possibility so must stretch and/or break them.

Miss the early instance of actual face sitting though, would love to see how that develops in to Lustful events but I'm not arguing against a certain person getting fed up with waiting, using ropes and going for the "I'll take what I want approach" as well as it playing out in a story appropriate scenario. Damn, that plays havoc with my blood pressure. Makes we want more dungeon, post session snuggle and possibly reverse dungeon with that one. She has a sometimes dominant mentality, would be rude to let it go to waste, right? :p
I would suggest at least running through the events for each character at least once anyway. You never know, and even if you don't like them, you can at least say you gave them a shot. Some of the girls enjoy it quite a bit. ;)

• Wow
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes