Sethtos

Donor
Jun 29, 2019
I restarted the game. And I'm really disappointed that the story was changed, like for example. Spoiler. The fuck duel in the shop.
I hope the game never ends because it's worth 5 stars. I also donated a good 200 to patron. You should too. Hope it goes on forever.

Reactions: TheDevian

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I restarted the game. And I'm really disappointed that the story was changed, like for example. Spoiler. The fuck duel in the shop.
What happened? I only started the game a week ago, so I'm curious to see what content got deleted...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I hope the game never ends because it's worth 5 stars. I also donated a good 200 to patron. You should too. Hope it goes on forever.
Used to be on the street, but yeah, I liked the exhibitionism aspect of that old scene. A lot of people complained about it though, so he softened it...?

Yeah, would love to see this game, or games in this world/universe, go on forever. lol

Reactions: freedom.call

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I haven't changed the story, but I understand what you mean. Some events are overhauled, and some are just remade in better quality. I didn't feel like that old event set up Cornwall as an antagonist well enough.

Thanks for the support!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey everyone I have a question. Many people here have mentioned how many of the older scenes were either remade or improved in recent updates. Do you recommend I replay the game again to see the new content? The game was in v.12 when I first started.
Yeah, I would definitely recommend it when v0.15 launches! over 90% of the repeatable sex is being remade for the first floor characters, and a lot of the main story and other repeatable content is being remade in v0.15 as well. Not to mention all the stuff that has been remade in v0.14 and v0.13.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Hey everyone I have a question. Many people here have mentioned how many of the older scenes were either remade or improved in recent updates. Do you recommend I replay the game again to see the new content? The game was in v.12 when I first started.
If you need another recommendation, and are not the type that minds replays, then I say it is absolutely worth a new play (when v0.15 drops, as Runey pointed out...sorry, still trying to get the coffee to jump-start my brain).

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
I am torn between starting over when v0.15 launches or not.
A huge part of me wants to see what will have changed, but another part doesn´t want to relive Marias Hospital scene again. That moment felt like a kick in the gut. But in the end I probably will replay it regardless, just need to ready myself for that.

I never played a non AAA game with such a huge emotional rollercoaster before. My hats of to you for this masterpiece.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am torn between starting over when v0.15 launches or not.
A huge part of me wants to see what will have changed, but another part doesn´t want to relive Marias Hospital scene again. That moment felt like a kick in the gut. But in the end I probably will replay it regardless, just need to ready myself for that.

I never played a non AAA game with such a huge emotional rollercoaster before. My hats of to you for this masterpiece.
Well, you can always start a new save, and just replay the older stuff, and keep your old save for the new stuff. I mean, we have a hundred saves per page, there is no need to be stingy.

Noymoi

Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, I would definitely recommend it when v0.15 launches! over 90% of the repeatable sex is being remade for the first floor characters, and a lot of the main story and other repeatable content is being remade in v0.15 as well. Not to mention all the stuff that has been remade in v0.14 and v0.13.
That sounds incredible! Thanks for the response, your game is awesome.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I'm one of the ones that always starts a new game every update (for any game here) as scenes get reworked, avoids save bugs and generally lets me rerun through a games story and refresh things I might have forgotten between updates.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, you can always start a new save, and just replay the older stuff, and keep your old save for the new stuff. I mean, we have a hundred saves per page, there is no need to be stingy.
I have 20 save slots per page, do you have the deluxe model or something? :D

I definitely recommend starting over, having two sets of saves is a good idea. (y)

• Haha

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I have 20 save slots per page, do you have the deluxe model or something? :D

I definitely recommend starting over, having two sets of saves is a good idea. (y)
Scroll DOWN on each page. I also thought each page was only 20 until a long time into the game. I like them at a glance, so I just use more pages as that is what I am used to with most Renpy games.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes