shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Accidentally bought Maria the succ outfit too early, and now her "talk" option always relocates me to the hotel entrance without continuing. Is there a fix, or do I need to go back to an earlier save?
I bought her outfit as soon as I had spare money, without her asking, and had no issues (couple hours ago in fact) - did you get a prompt to give it to her?

Reactions: TheDevian

anomanousz

Dec 2, 2018
I cant seem to trigger the event to unlock Vanessa. I've done everything I can think of and she just won't appear. Does anyone know how to get it to show up?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I cant seem to trigger the event to unlock Vanessa. I've done everything I can think of and she just won't appear. Does anyone know how to get it to show up?
She is connected to Kali mainly, but you might also need to work on Nia.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey all. Love the game, I'm pretty far into it but I think I ran into a problem. Minor spoilers:

I'm at the part in the game where Maria is planning to do something with Kali and the player. To start the plan you need to interact with Maria's door when Kali is working at the pizza place. The problem is that Kali works in the evenings AND Maria works at the bar in the evenings. I have been checking over several days and there doesn't seem to be a way for me to start this event. Did I mess up somewhere somehow? For the record, the only cheat codes I've used are makeitrain and the Emma/Felicity true story code.
Have you tried other times of day?

What is the friendship you are trying to do?

Reactions: yomigu

yomigu

Mar 21, 2022
Have you tried other times of day?

What is the friendship you are trying to do?
Sorry, I made the mistake thinking I had to do it during the evening, turns out Kali works at noon time too I guess. Somehow gone this whole game without realizing that. I deleted the post!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oh god, just started this game today and... why is the MC's penis so grotesquely realistic compared to the rest of the game's graphics?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's the first time I heard someone say HS dicks look realistic... :KEK:
It's more that its 5 times as detailed as the rest of the graphics, like a photograph run through a ps3 texture simulator and then skinned on generic penis rig. It just jumps out as so discordant with Lin's delicate little fingers wrapped around it.

Edit:
nrshgy.png
That penis's texture file is clearly a lot more detailed than Lin's skin texture file.

Look, don't mistake my shock and proceeding comments to be some big slagging off of your game, it's not, i'm enjoying the game and was just thrown upon the first appearance of the high def dick but i'm already getting used to it and it spends most of its time buried in snatch anyway. my original comment was not a review. Perhaps grotesque was the wrong word, i just meant it was jarringly contrasted with everything else.

Last edited:

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
Well Bingoogus is right.
The contrast of detail is really visible.
There can only be one sollution. We need more detail for all the girls because they deserve it.
All of them are gorgeous and its a sin that the MCs cock overshadows them.
I mean that dick us huge, it really throws a shadow.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's more that its 5 times as detailed as the rest of the graphics, like a photograph run through a ps3 texture simulator and then skinned on generic penis rig. It just jumps out as so discordant with Lin's delicate little fingers wrapped around it.

Edit:
View attachment 1727090
That penis's texture file is clearly a lot more detailed than Lin's skin texture file.

Look, don't mistake my shock and proceeding comments to be some big slagging off of your game, it's not, i'm enjoying the game and was just thrown upon the first appearance of the high def dick but i'm already getting used to it and it spends most of its time buried in snatch anyway. my original comment was not a review. Perhaps grotesque was the wrong word, i just meant it was jarringly contrasted with everything else.
Uh yeah, HH is in a somewhat cartoony style.

People's bodies, especially women's bodies, have more fat percentage than pensises, which barely have fat. The more fat percentage a person has on a particular area, the less veins and bones will show up.

I'm assuming you're a guy? Does your stomach have as many veins showing as your penis? It feels weird that I'm explaining this, definitely a first.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes