shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
You should be able to visit her at Rank 4 starting in the evenings -- Rank 5 is an event inside of her room. I have a new save I started yesterday and she's currently rank 4 and I can visit her.

Hopefully you didn't choose an option that ended the story line (not sure if you even can by this point). Evening time she should be missing from the front desk and you can click on the desk itself to go visit her.

edit: Evening - as in, not midnight - just to clarify (it's 3rd time slot)

Reactions: freedom.call

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
So this is a funny logical inconsistency, i have Android set up as the MC's alarm clock but i just witnessed the event where she 'drowns' and the day skips to the next morning... where upon 'Nova' proceeds to jerk the MC off... before he goes to check on her... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Matthewpugh

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022
OK, that is just a really nice touch. How many times are most going to watch it? Just the once but it's so much nicer than just a few static images.

I'm hoping that's something you did because you felt like it and it was a pressure release rather than a stress inducer.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First one actually, as i said, HS's graphic style is more realistic than Koikatsu and even Koikatsu was a bit of a jump from me, i've had a central passionate love of 2d art for most of my adult life, games like 'What a Legend' and 'Rise of the White Flower' are just absolutely gorgeous to my eyes. I enjoy 3d art but it's more of a hit or miss type thing, cheaper graphic suites might be more accessible to indie developers but they often come across as too uncanny or just plain gaudy so i've been rather picky with them. I've only recently found myself in a drought of still-in-development games on this website to try and so i'm branching out a tad, Honey Select graphics are juuuuust within my personal limits but they're edge case so only now am i actually investigating them. I've seen so many folks with this game in their signatures that i felt it was worth trying as my first one on this graphical engine. I do not regret my choice, though my sleep schedule is certainly miffed at it.
Yeah, I am the same, I much prefer 2D, and the closer to it the better.
But yeah he is pretty much the default male model. (It's really hard to make a decent male in HS, most of them are ugly or pervy looking.
can someone tell me how to get in to ellen room in the evening? i don't see any option to get in to her room
Have you unlocked Android?

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes