Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
All of these arguments are what i would put under the part where i said it's not impossible but would require explanation. Kind of obviously so. So much so i didn't see any point to putting in the effort to write them out... i'm not really looking for a discussion on this, i had a question for Runey, it's their world, i want to read what they have to say.
Some of what you're asking is already mentioned in game.

These are military droids that were put out of comission because Syl'anar hasn't been a part of any wars in a very long time. The only risk of conflict is elvish uprisings. Much like in modern America, old military equipment just gets passed down to the police. They used to be able to kill humans, now they can only kill elves. That's part of how the citizens didn't riot over their inclusion. However, Syl'anar isn't as democratic as you might think it is. Protests are declared illegal all the time, especially when it has something to do with anti-slavery. Most nationalist groups love them.

The level of intelligence of AI goes as follows:
Microwave -> Car -> Robot -> Droidbot -> Droid -> Android ( -> Your Android )

1648647916900.png

Some have been hacked by Kali though
1648648006432.png

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Some of what you're asking is already mentioned in game.

These are military droids that were put out of comission because Syl'anar hasn't been a part of any wars in a very long time. The only risk of conflict is elvish uprisings. Much like in modern America, old military equipment just gets passed down to the police. They used to be able to kill humans, now they can only kill elves. That's part of how the citizens didn't riot over their inclusion. However, Syl'anar isn't as democratic as you might think it is. Protests are declared illegal all the time, especially when it has something to do with anti-slavery.

The level of intelligence of AI goes as follows:
Microwave -> Car -> Robot -> Droidbot -> Droid -> Android ( -> Your Android )
Thanks, that's really interesting, clearly i need to keep playing as your snapshots are definitely from content i haven't reached yet.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
This angel/devil scene is destroying my poor throat with laughter.
Untitled.png
The one liners in this game just keep killing me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
ok Kate belongs to the dungeon, her attitude need to be fixed, but she is an intriguing character

also I think I found a bug/glitch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, no harm done as I get double xp but I feel it wasn't intended

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
ok Kate belongs to the dungeon, her attitude need to be fixed, but she is an intriguing character

also I think I found a bug/glitch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, no harm done as I get double xp but I feel it wasn't intended
Are you talking about the right character? What attitude does Kate have to you?

Kate is autistic, she can't help being who she is. She tries to do better but she is who she is.
I'm not completely sure what you're talking about, but that seems rude on face value.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not completely sure what you're talking about, but that seems rude on face value.
Perhaps a bit, but not exactly inaccurate, as she is trying to get better at her social skills and what not. (A feeling I know all too well...)

Reactions: Tavi13

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Perhaps a bit, but not exactly inaccurate, as she is trying to get better at her social skills and what not. (A feeling I know all too well...)
Right, that's what stopped me from calling the statement completely rude. It could be taken in many ways.

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
Are you talking about the right character? What attitude does Kate have to you?
yup, it's definitely Kate: she is clearly trying to lead during certain situations and I want the exact opposite

maybe the way he formulated the concept was prone to be misunderstood, I didn't sense any particular malice in his words (I'm autistic, although and before achieving the so-called "high functioning" status my thought pattern would be very similar to that of Kate. Kudos to the author for portraying so accurately a complex psychology)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Right, that's what stopped me from calling the statement completely rude. It could be taken in many ways.
Yeah, it can be really hard to tell on the net. I try to assume the best most of the time. ;)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I most definitely did not mean it in a rude way, i'm autistic myself, Kate does not mean to be rude and she tries to not be but she can't help it any more than i can. I mean, sometimes i am trying to be rude, if i don't like what someone else said but i also very much am sometimes rude without having any clue as to why. TBH, i actually found the addition of the 'high functioning' part to be a little irritating as it's a much more complex concept than is all too often generalised as simply high or low functioning but i don't expect a text book break down of autism in a game, you're fine, she's fine, i like her and i have nothing but appreciation for a depiction of the pain experienced by just being a blunt person always landing you in trouble. My response to hentatsujin was just meant to highlight that having an issue with her attitude was unfair as it wasn't an attitude he was experiencing but simply who she is and there was no malice behind it, nor was there any behind what i said, i was only informing them.

Edit: did i miss something in the 'never have i ever' scene? It just kinda ends when you run out of options...

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What exactly are the red/blue lines the Gaius girls get? They sound like tattoo's but i can't imagine getting a tattoo across the eye lid being anything other than excruciating and extremely dangerous/prone to infection.\
Untitled.png
:ROFLMAO: Wtf is it with religion and ridiculous hats...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What exactly are the red/blue lines the Gaius girls get? They sound like tattoo's but i can't imagine getting a tattoo across the eye lid being anything other than excruciating and extremely dangerous/prone to infection.\
View attachment 1731281
It is make-up they wear, to signify that they have reached a certain level of maturity or something along that line, can't remember exactly.

Reactions: rKnight

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
View attachment 1731281
Red lines meant they are available for marriage. Blue ones indicate they are married.
Yep, what Zodiark said. It was explained in the event where Autumn goes to her grandmother's.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Red lines meant they are available for marriage. Blue ones indicate they are married.
Yeah, though what those conditions are exactly...
Hazel was a bit promiscuous with at least one boy when younger, so Autumn has them and Hazel dose not. Irony.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah i remember the scene but latter scenes after that started to make me wonder if they were more permanent since there was emphasis on someone giving the red lines to the girls... which could've meant it as just a ritual application of make-up but i could also see it being a ritual tattoo giving ceremony. I was wondering what reason Hazel couldn't just give herself the redlines and i couldn't see any specific details as to what they were/are so i asked. Thanks.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah i remember the scene but latter scenes after that started to make me wonder if they were more permanent since there was emphasis on someone giving the red lines to the girls... which could've meant it as just a ritual application of make-up but i could also see it being a ritual tattoo giving ceremony. I was wondering what reason Hazel couldn't just give herself the redlines and i couldn't see any specific details as to what they were/are so i asked. Thanks.
Because everyone who knows her would know she is 'cheating' and there would likely be some social ostracizing and what not. She could maybe get away with that if she moved, but I would assume if the church gives them to you with a ceremony, then there would be a record. Kind of like with a baptism.

Reactions: rKnight

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Because everyone who knows her would know she is 'cheating' and there would likely be some social ostracizing and what not. She could maybe get away with that if she moved, but I would assume if the church gives them to you with a ceremony, then there would be a record. Kind of like with a baptism.
Ah ok, that makes sense, never really learned much about the rituals in religion, i know they do a lot of ridiculously weird stuff and wear stupid pointy hats in just about all of them but beyond that it's really not a thing i ever give a thought to.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Curious, have you all renamed your girls? if so, what have you given them?

I went kinda savage with my naming... and in true pervert fashion, I'll let ya'll "show" first :p

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes