TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So any plans for the third floor since the intro shows that the hotel is at least three stories high? Or is that just the future daycare / nursery?
There were some, but at the moment, the cast is too large for Runey to want to add more now. He is considering adding more main girls once some of the current ones' stories end, but that will depend on how he feels about it then. We will have to wait and see how things go.

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
You should be able to visit her at Rank 4 starting in the evenings -- Rank 5 is an event inside of her room. I have a new save I started yesterday and she's currently rank 4 and I can visit her.

Hopefully you didn't choose an option that ended the story line (not sure if you even can by this point). Evening time she should be missing from the front desk and you can click on the desk itself to go visit her.

edit: Evening - as in, not midnight - just to clarify (it's 3rd time slot)
can you share your save bro?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Who's Nova?
Probably the name picked for the gynoid.
Correct.
Ah. Let's hope she doesn't become SuperNova.
Android when MC nuts in her... :KEK:
If she goes Super Nova, we will need some champagne. :sneaky:
Ya'll bagging on my girl but Nova is latin for 'new' and i took her to be both a prototype and the first conscious android so she's 'new' to the world and that felt really fitting... couldn't find a decent feminine name that means 'first' and i was already 95% happy with Nova so bleh to all of you :p it's better than naming her something mundane like Sally.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ya'll bagging on my girl but Nova is latin for 'new' and i took her to be both a prototype and the first conscious android so she's 'new' to the world and that felt really fitting... couldn't find a decent feminine name that means 'first' and i was already 95% happy with Nova so bleh to all of you :p it's better than naming her something mundane like Sally.
I am using Botty White for now...

Not making fun, just trying to share the music.
Android Supernova...
View attachment Oasis - Champagne Supernova [NIGHTCORE] (480p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4

Reactions: freedom.call

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
I love how the android always has some degree of a shocked look on her face, especially when it goes up a level and looks like she's examining the nearest ceiling corner when she realises she could actually do something lewd, like the idea just hit her, it's so fucking cute, every god damn time. "So wait... i could do... whoa".
Untitled.png
Scenes like these need a 3rd option, one where you snort like a bull on the sight of them and select "rip her clothes off immediately and pound her into the floorboards". You know, to really convey the reaction, without words, that the MC is just instantly lost to carnal instinct. Earlier i saw a scene with Ashley like that where the option was to just pin her down and fuck her ass right there and then and that scene was (y):D(y)

Last edited:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
View attachment 1730221
I love how the android always has some degree of a shocked look on her face, especially when it goes up a level and looks like she's examining the nearest ceiling corner when she realises she could actually do something lewd, like the idea just hit her, it's so fucking cute, every god damn time. "So wait... i could do... whoa".
View attachment 1730238
Scenes like these need a 3rd option, one where you snort like a bull on the sight of them and select "rip her clothes off immediately and pound her into the floorboards". You know, to really convey the reaction, without words, that the MC is just instantly lost to carnal instinct. Earlier i saw a scene with Ashley like that where the option was to just pin her down and fuck her ass right there and then and that scene was (y):D(y)
I didn't even bang lin when Jin was in there when she was off the hormones. I felt like banging her sister in the same room might make things uncomfortable for her.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Pretty sure that is a robot...
Well, i want to agree, but there's enough comments in the game about their price and also about how they can't harm humans so i kind of wonder why any police force would spend the money or how they'd perform their function without rights groups and common folk protesting... it's not impossible but it'd need explanation that i either haven't come across in the game yet or hasn't been written/added, that's why i asked Runey.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well, i want to agree, but there's enough comments in the game about their price and also about how they can't harm humans so i kind of wonder why any police force would spend the money or how they'd perform their function without rights groups and common folk protesting... it's not impossible but it'd need explanation that i either haven't come across in the game yet or hasn't been written/added, that's why i asked Runey.
Probably like how many police forces around the world tend to use surplus military equipment and how several police forces have become more militarized.

And just because the mechs are designed not to harm humans, doesn't mean they can't do something. A mech can restrain a protestor longer than a flesh and blood officer can, a mech can dispense tear gas and not be affected by it. "Harm" is one of those words that can have a loose meaning. Granted, we haven't seen this in the game, but given the state of the world, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened elsewhere.

As for protests, the common folk won't because it doesn't directly affect them and rights groups can be dismissed by the media.

Reactions: TheDevian

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Probably like how many police forces around the world tend to use surplus military equipment and how several police forces have become more militarized.

And just because the mechs are designed not to harm humans, doesn't mean they can't do something. A mech can restrain a protestor longer than a flesh and blood officer can, a mech can dispense tear gas and not be affected by it. "Harm" is one of those words that can have a loose meaning. Granted, we haven't seen this in the game, but given the state of the world, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened elsewhere.

As for protests, the common folk won't because it doesn't directly affect them and rights groups can be dismissed by the media.
All of these arguments are what i would put under the part where i said it's not impossible but would require explanation. Kind of obviously so. So much so i didn't see any point to putting in the effort to write them out... i'm not really looking for a discussion on this, i had a question for Runey, it's their world, i want to read what they have to say.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes