Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Repeatable dates that are random that changes both the location and the dialogue?
The girls also ask the MC a few questions and if he answers them correctly it leads to sex after the date?
It would make for an easy way to extent the content of an update while players wait for the next update.
Are you saying the date system should be expanded to Nia and Sylvia? I'm a bit confused here. That content already exists for the main characters.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I never gave 'em back
Me neither...
You kind of have to be an asshole to choose the slave route with them after learning about the things they had to go through.
Well, there are times when it is fun to play the bad guy, but yeah, even though I am still holding a grudge against Sui/Nia for not apologizing for what she did, I am on the love path for my main saves.
It was an easy fix since all Runey did was comment out the Lin Spanking section in the code, all I had to do was uncomment it out and re-enable it.
Also thanks. I will mention that after you are done with the new update to give the mod a chance after I release it and use a different page to save them too. At minimum you'll get to play the special Lain Only content.

Latina elves need love too!
What I mean is when the game is done, but yeah might give it a shot then, but including my own game, I help out on about half a dozen games these days, so my free time is nonexistent. I just don't have time to play many games for fun, usually only when I am rendering, or opening scenes, and most of that is beta testing. :ROFLMAO:

Agreed! She joined us because she saw how we loved Lin, and realized that she was not getting that from her master, who she thought loved her, so I feel bad about her getting ignored. XD
Are you saying the date system should be expanded to Nia and Sylvia?
But, but what about Ann? :p Sorry, couldn't help it, we were just talking about her.

Reactions: freedom.call

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
I care not, if you physically attack and kidnap me demanding i pay for your freedom like some sugar daddy simp then you gonna be my sex slave - its the very least that should be expected and if they dont like it there is always other masters who can have them instead lol
not to mention that legally being the owner prevents others to pull any weird trick on them, increasing their level of safety to unparalleled levels. I would obviously extend that privilege to all other girls

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
HH v0.15 is here!

Patch Notes >

PC/Android:

v0.14 > v0.15 Patch:

Mac:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Are you saying the date system should be expanded to Nia and Sylvia? I'm a bit confused here. That content already exists for the main characters.
I was meaning Ann, Peni, Nia and Sylvia as a quick and easy way to add extra content for the players without having to concentrate on the Main Story.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
What I mean is when the game is done, but yeah might give it a shot then, but including my own game, I help out on about half a dozen games these days, so my free time is nonexistent. I just don't have time to play many games for fun, usually only when I am rendering, or opening scenes, and most of that is beta testing. :ROFLMAO:
Check my sig, I might have an idea of what you mean.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
HH v0.15 is here!

Patch Notes >

PC/Android:
2. Google Drive

v0.14 > v0.15 Patch:
2. Google Drive
5. Mega

Mac:
2. Google Drive
Thank you so much Runey! :giggle: :giggle:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
HH v0.15 is here!

Patch Notes >

PC/Android:
2. Google Drive

v0.14 > v0.15 Patch:
2. Google Drive
5. Mega

Mac:
2. Google Drive
Trying to use the PC v14 patch doesn't seem to work. Trying to execute the EXE doesn't do anything for me. This had been applied on top of an unchanged v14 install.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
And the image order is backwards. (The first image should be last, and the last image should be first)
I learned a long time ago on posting multiple images on sites that you have to select the second image, hold shift then select to the last image, then finally select the first image or the order will be off.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The update is out im wait for u

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
HH v0.15 is here!

Patch Notes >

PC/Android:
2. Google Drive

v0.14 > v0.15 Patch:
2. Google Drive
5. Mega