armedlord

Apr 25, 2020
Just to make a comparison, Skyrim: Special Edition should be about 12-15GB unmodded. Images or not, ten years or not, I just find that amazing.

Reactions: iamnuff

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I reworked cheats for this version of game. Tested on actual 0.15 :cool:

Installation:
1. Extract archive and full path into into HH root folder
2. launch game
3. try cheats from README.TXT file
4. ENJOY!

And of course this file is free as I don't use any sites like "paytreon, shitscribestar, or buymebeer" ;)

Consider this replacement before someone more experienced update WT / Cheat mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emmi3

Asfahal

Jul 8, 2020
A new HH update and its been less than a year? Say Whaaaaaaat?! And its a C H O N K Y update as well! All good things on earth to you Runey!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I was meaning Ann, Peni, Nia and Sylvia as a quick and easy way to add extra content for the players without having to concentrate on the Main Story.
Agreed. He has said more than once that Peni and Ann are in limbo main narrative wise but they can be nice little easter egg options for more sex scenes when he want to take a break from the story (or us the players just having some fun away from the sometimes pretty heavy emotional narrative). Ann and Peni also provide dare i say it more unique models to have fun with - you prefer the petite othen with Peni youve an alternative to Ashley and the THICC girl counter got halved with Jin transformation but Ann can still tick all the right boxes in that regard.

Ive also said it in the past but regarding Ann she is the one who most struck to me as the one who desired to be loved. She will do anything for her master sure but it was telling in the story at least to me she was hurt at her old master having zero interest in loving her like the MC did with Lin during the competition. As strictly side girls of course we should not expect say alternate outfits and the likes but i can see them being great dungeon content filler as well as say Exhibition scenes. I know people get pissed at how certain main characters act in those very optional scenes but i think side girls should be free from offense... i mean lets be honest theyd both by nature love that kind of fun lol. Vanessa is also one ive got my eye on for dungeon content (kinky bitch!) as well as of course the glorious return of Jin down there. Lucy is another that comes to mind but im getting side tracked i suppose lol. Ill admit neither of the 2 side slaves come off as overtly interesting or unique but there is potential for more content should Runey desire to create it as funsy side stuff (same with likes of drunk Milf and sleepy pizza chick - other side girls i kinda half consider main girls though such as Ellen of course, Katie, Lucy and prob Autumns sister down the line too).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Same, 10 g is getting a bit much for me. Game is very good tho so will wait for the compressed version
You could also just download the patch, assuming you've installed this game before.

Honestly we are reaching the point where perhaps chopping the zip up into more manageable pieces might be something to consider. If for no reason than because Mega has a download limit for free users.
One would still end up downloading it in multiple parts, they would not work separately. It would just end up being a hassle, but it is an option.

A new HH update and its been less than a year? Say Whaaaaaaat?! And its a C H O N K Y update as well! All good things on earth to you Runey!
I've always done about 3 - 4 updates per year.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
out of curiosity... how many people use the MEGA desktop app?
I just find it crazy that people aren't willing to wait for something as good as HH Untitled.png

Reactions: Matthewpugh
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes