Moltn

May 4, 2017
While I won't ever add prostitution as a mechanic to this game, old Jin is not gone for good. As I mentioned above, I would still like to add story content and sexual scenes to the old version of Jin, which will also help in filling in some gaps. Don't listen to Skode, he comes here to troll every time someone mentions old Jin or he remembers to be upset about her.
Here is some positivity for ya, mate. Keep up the great work and never change who you are. You won't be able to please everybody, but I'm waiting for the updates of the game to see what kind of changes that will happen for all the characters. The story and characters are nice, and knowing that you haven't given up on the project is also another plus. Just ignore the ones that are trying to get you to change your layout when you have other things planned for us people that are still willing to play the game and give you feedback instead of complaining. I enjoy the game a lot, but I stopped checking this thread out to keep myself from going insane with the lack of release content. Things take time, and I understand. Keep moving forward, friend! :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Here is some positivity for ya, mate. Keep up the great work and never change who you are. You won't be able to please everybody, but I'm waiting for the updates of the game to see what kind of changes that will happen for all the characters. The story and characters are nice, and knowing that you haven't given up on the project is also another plus. Just ignore the ones that are trying to get you to change your layout when you have other things planned for us people that are still willing to play the game and give you feedback instead of complaining. I enjoy the game a lot, but I stopped checking this thread out to keep myself from going insane with the lack of release content. Things take time, and I understand. Keep moving forward, friend! :)
Thank you :)

v0.15 will be releasing soon, I look forward to feedback.

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Thank you :)

v0.15 will be releasing soon, I look forward to feedback.
I'm so incredibly excited. My lectures don't start for another week so I can actually do a full play through from the start this patch.

If I don't forget I might make a spreadsheet with the events I did each day and what money I had. Might be helpful to identify which parts of the early game could use some content. Obviously given I don't forget

Thanks for all the great work, especially implementing the Map and QoL stuff

Reactions: Kubox000

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm so incredibly excited. My lectures don't start for another week so I can actually do a full play through from the start this patch.

If I don't forget I might make a spreadsheet with the events I did each day and what money I had. Might be helpful to identify which parts of the early game could use some content. Obviously given I don't forget

Thanks for all the great work, especially implementing the Map and QoL stuff
Thanks, that would actually be quite helpful! Restarting from the beginning during this patch would be a good idea. This patch should feel like it has a fresh coat of paint, more than most.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
big sad... she'd be perfect to raise money :(
Honestly i always thought the likes of her could be used as say a pole dancer for the bar to raise funds.
You don't have to pay for her transition, but that is the only way to continue her story.

In fact, I plan to add more story and sexual options to Jin before the transition, so it's definitely intentional for you to make that decision for yourself :)

Let it go dude, you've been pissy about this for about a year now, it's the only thing you come here to say. That, or throw some other shade. You don't have to keep playing this game, and you certainly don't need to stalk this thread for any mention of Jin. Please stop this, it's deranged and unhealthy.
When did you get so fragile or perhaps so egotistical that criticism means you can outright call people deranged and assume me a troll when you know fine well thats BS. You know for YEARS i was making huge long posts discussing characters, story beats and heavy laden with praise and you were all for it (my praise for you vs negatives is still about 18x more for post wise). Any criticisms i noticed in contrast were barely responded to and often resorted to merely dropping a face palm (whats the point of bothering?). If your salty over my not dick riding over the Jin changes you know i made long posts explaining my reasoning for disliking such radical changes, it wasnt me trolling one sentence posts and running away. In truth your conduct is why i barely engage in discussion here anymore even if there is still a great deal to like. Hell i no longer support you on patreon as per YOUR request (bizzarre request but your a bizarre dude...). I miss the long discussions with likes of The Devian about the game but you sucked the fun out of it for me (you, not your game, i still enjoy it but engaging more on the thread doesnt hold the same appeal no more and likewise with dropping "feedback" which i used to like doing for good reason and i can vouch for all your conduct as a person that you truly do strive to always improve your product as a dev and have taken on and actively changed content i requested get updated in the past - dude thats above and beyond most developers and cannot be praised enough).

Still humour me - what did i say that was trolling? Youve said in the past you didnt care for either her old model or persona. How the hell is it trolling referencing YOUR own words. You take this shit far too personally, to be reduced to petty insults? well i can return that in kind if that's what you truly desire unless you think me saying youll die on the hill over the Jin changes is somehow egregious ive not been name calling at you. Pretty sure we're both too old for this shit though Runey.

Jul 31, 2021
Honestly i always thought the likes of her could be used as say a pole dancer for the bar to raise funds.

When did you get so fragile or perhaps so egotistical that criticism means you can outright call people deranged and assume me a troll when you know fine well thats BS. You know for YEARS i was making huge long posts discussing characters, story beats and heavy laden with praise and you were all for it (my praise for you vs negatives is still about 18x more for post wise). Any criticisms i noticed in contrast were barely responded to and often resorted to merely dropping a face palm (whats the point of bothering?). If your salty over my not dick riding over the Jin changes you know i made long posts explaining my reasoning for disliking such radical changes, it wasnt me trolling one sentence posts and running away. In truth your conduct is why i barely engage in discussion here anymore even if there is still a great deal to like. Hell i no longer support you on patreon as per YOUR request (bizzarre request but your a bizarre dude...). I miss the long discussions with likes of The Devian about the game but you sucked the fun out of it for me (you, not your game, i still enjoy it but engaging more on the thread doesnt hold the same appeal no more and likewise with dropping "feedback" which i used to like doing for good reason and i can vouch for all your conduct as a person that you truly do strive to always improve your product as a dev and have taken on and actively changed content i requested get updated in the past - dude thats above and beyond most developers and cannot be praised enough).

Still humour me - what did i say that was trolling? Youve said in the past you didnt care for either her old model or persona. How the hell is it trolling referencing YOUR own words. You take this shit far too personally, to be reduced to petty insults? well i can return that in kind if that's what you truly desire unless you think me saying youll die on the hill over the Jin changes is somehow egregious ive not been name calling at you. Pretty sure we're both too old for this shit though Runey.
I don't know much about the history between you and Runey but it really does sound like you're the one taking this more personal here dude. Like please just let it go and enjoy the game, you don't have to like Runey's decisions and that's perfectly fine, I've got some gripes too but enjoy their work nonetheless.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Please stop, I'm literally telling everyone there will be more Jin content in her old form but you're still trying to argue with me.

I would love for you to go back to making posts discussing everything, giving feedback and criticism, and all of that, but for the past year you've done nothing but complain, argue, and talk shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jjay08

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does this mean when v0.15 drops i'll have to wait for Ashram to update his mod before i can play since my save is from a modded version? If that's the case, is he going to be able to just release a quick continuation mod whilst he works on the full update or is that not possible even if planned?
Yes, that is usually how that works with these. They change so many things, that the save becomes dependent on the mod, and won't work without it any more.
I also brought back the ability to spank Lin that Runey (temporarily??) took out.
That won't be needed any more, he fixed it for the next update. It was a simple oversight.

I do want to say thanks to you and Lain for all the hard work even if I don't use them. You guys do good work.
Runey didnt like her old design or personality - shes gone for good. What you see now is what your getting from here on out. Trust me he intends of die on that hill regarding the changes whether or not we all tell him she was perfect as she was or not.
Well, to be fair, not all of us thought she was perfection before, but I get that we all have our preferences. While I liked her 'tattoo'/brand (it was unique, and helped her stand out), I do like her tits better now. But then, I like them big, but not if they look 'fake', and to me, her and Ann both crossed that line. Fake tits that size IRL are (IMO) pretty gross, and hard (can give a guy a concussion, lol). But, this is fantasy, and so we can ignore that part...

I mean, I would love to see more Juliet, I love that shy, big tiddie, goth girl trope, but I know that it just isn't going to happen. So, while I join in the jokes and memes about it, I try not to take it personally, and keep making suggestions for her when he asks for new ideas, even if it is just to get her in the background more.

If you did not do that arc yet, then you will get to see the new scenes with her old form soon at least. I think it is pretty cool of him to add some more of that, I will have to load an old save and check that out later. I know I am pretty excited about that. I have always liked Jin even when I thought her tits were too much for me. I also hope we get some new stuff for her new form.

I do want some more with Ann too, some romance, maybe even a date to the fancy place, so show that she is cared for, and loved. Take her back to her room, and she asks for sex as a way to end a perfect evening, for her, because she wants it, and not to thank us for the date.

Mar 24, 2022
Poor Ann, I bought her and never talked to her again lol :(
Her and Peni both, but at least Peni's cute. I know it's never really going to happen, but I'd love to see relationship events with the "blue room" elves. The MC should be able to show them love and affection as well, like he's doing with Nia & Sylvia, but for now, they're "just there."

I just want to see the reason why the MC is carrying Nia. Made me very curious since I saw the latest Patreon post. Just has me wondering.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Her and Peni both, but at least Peni's cute. I know it's never really going to happen, but I'd love to see relationship events with the "blue room" elves. The MC should be able to show them love and affection as well, like he's doing with Nia & Sylvia, but for now, they're "just there."

I just want to see the reason why the MC is carrying Nia. Made me very curious since I saw the latest Patreon post. Just has me wondering.
Both Nia and Sylvia play a level of importance in the overarching story of Harem Hotel. The blue room elves are those you save and give a better life. Their main mechanical purpose is for that, and sex. Regardless of tit size (because apparently that needs to be said on this page), I have no plans for blue room elves to have much importance in the story going forward.

yomigu

Mar 21, 2022
Well technically Lin's problem was that she didn't like that Jin's personality and memory were being warped by the drugs, not necessarily her having large breasts. So breast implants wouldn't really be an issue there. :sneaky:

I get it though, we're never getting that form back unfortunately. Even if she gets more pre-transition content, seeing as I started playing in v0.14, there just isn't enough new content in v0.15 for me to justify the commitment for a new playthrough. It's not like there are actually different "routes" to experience since the game is fairly linear, and it would be difficult for me to identify what exactly is new content. So I guess I will just have to keep on truckin'.

Also, what's this about there being no new Juliet content?! I was actually looking forward to seeing more of her. :(

Reactions: sakosux

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well technically Lin's problem was that she didn't like that Jin's personality and memory were being warped by the drugs, not necessarily her having large breasts. So breast implants wouldn't really be an issue there. :sneaky:
That's mostly right. The drugs she was taking were changing who she was mentally and physically. Though I'm not very interested in adding the possibility of breast implants, personally speaking.

I get it though, we're never getting that form back unfortunately. Even if she gets more pre-transition content, seeing as I started playing in v0.14, there just isn't enough new content in v0.15 for me to justify the commitment for a new playthrough. It's not like there are actually different "routes" to experience since the game is fairly linear, and it would be difficult for me to identify what exactly is new content. So I guess I will just have to keep on truckin'.

Also, what's this about there being no new Juliet content?! I was actually looking forward to seeing more of her. :(
Not going through the transition will essentially allow you to stay on a "pre-transition route", where you will always be able to interact with her in that form. I don't believe any other story requires her to revert back to her natural form, and I have no plans for that to be the case.

Each new update gets about 3 - 4 hours of added content, v0.15 will be the same.

Juliet will have new content in v0.15, she will appear in two of Kate's events.

Mar 24, 2022
That's mostly right. The drugs she was taking were changing who she was mentally and physically. Though I'm not very interested in adding the possibility of breast implants, personally speaking.

Not going through the transition will essentially allow you to stay on a "pre-transition route", where you will always be able to interact with her in that form. I don't believe any other story requires her to revert back to her natural form, and I have no plans for that to be the case.

Each new update gets about 3 - 4 hours of added content, v0.15 will be the same.

Juliet will have new content in v0.15, she will appear in two of Kate's events.
I've never seen Juliet, so I have no idea what to expect or even what she looks like, but I've heard and seen her mentioned here for a long while now. That alone to me is worth waiting for. Very intrigued now.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've never seen Juliet, so I have no idea what to expect or even what she looks like, but I've heard and seen her mentioned here for a long while now. That alone to me is worth waiting for. Very intrigued now.
She sits in the back of Ashley's class, and works in the clothing shop that we go to occasionally.

Reactions: freedom.call
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes