Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'm not your mom, but ... weren't you supposed to take a break ?
I did, yesterday and this morning.
My son is on Easter Break from high school, so I took us both to get some new shirts this morning, and since I own my own business and nothing is going on due to Easter, break time over.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Runey
I was able to click on the Bar during all the "you've completed girl x's story" on my last save from 0.14 while I am on 0.15 without the game crashing on my mod. So sometime during this weekend I will finally get to see the new content for 0.15/0.15.1.

I still have to get my mods for College Bound and DMD updated and out before I can play 0.15.1 though.
My wife and my kids (teenagers) have to work tonight and this weekend and I don't so I'll have the time, lol.

Reactions: Runey and Dylan741

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Vagabonds roaming the lobby?? wtf is going on.. this is 2022! Probably complaining about all the bar debris stuck to their nice pants.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1650066015824.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Tradução com muita revisão para a versão V.0.15 , ainda pode ter escapado alguns bugs

PS: O Jogo Foi traduzido Junto com o Mod Walkthrough , pode jogar com ou sem o mod , tive que fazer 2 tradução diferente uma com e outra sem o mod

PS: So posso conserta os bugs quando começa a jogar do zero , caso apareça e so ignorar pra continuar jogando

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1650066015824.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Tradução com muita revisão para a versão V.0.15 , ainda pode ter escapado alguns bugs

PS: O Jogo Foi traduzido Junto com o Mod Walkthrough , pode jogar com ou sem o mod , tive que fazer 2 tradução diferente uma com e outra sem o mod

PS: So posso conserta os bugs quando começa a jogar do zero , caso apareça e so ignorar pra continuar jogando

HaremHotel [0.15] MEGA
Looking good. I have a channel specifically for translators on the discord server if you would like to join. They get access to beta builds so they can translate things faster. I would also ask if (when your translation is done) I can add it as an option in game so no extra downloads are required.

Reactions: mams3425

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Looking good. I have a channel specifically for translators on the discord server if you would like to join. They get access to beta builds so they can translate things faster. I would also ask if (when your translation is done) I can add it as an option in game so no extra downloads are required.
this version must have some bugs, like there's a bug that I saw now, but I still haven't redone the file, and the % bug, the translation isn't accepting this letter , I'll have to edit everything , but for that I'll have to start playing from scratch and edit over time, the file is over 50 MB so I'll edit some photos
1650068757911.png 1650068734355.png

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
If you want to add me to the discord group, I accept, but I'll let you know I'm not a professional

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a gap between Lin 21 event and 22 event ? In the 21 event you hear Cornwall speech, and then you get a letter in event 22 where he is telling that you proved that your method is worth noticing ? What happened in between ? Or is that a bug ?
Can someone please answer ? :(
I am just asking because I remember when I played it a long time ago there was a scene where we have sex with Lin in the public in front of him to prove that the love route is as effective as the slave route if not more so and that happened before receving the letter, if I remember correctly, was this scene later removed for example?

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
this version must have some bugs, like there's a bug that I saw now, but I still haven't redone the file, and the % bug, the translation isn't accepting this letter , I'll have to edit everything , but for that I'll have to start playing from scratch and edit over time, the file is over 50 MB so I'll edit some photos
View attachment 1759634 View attachment 1759633
This is an issue with Ren'Py. Ren'Py doesn't accept the % symbol, it's sad. Have to write it out as "percentage"

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes