Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No, just a screen like this when I open up the mod. The mod still works fine (it still gives out the proper hints), so I just pointed this out as it was the only thing I came across.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had that pop up once too before I finished all the content. I clicked it away and it never came back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.15 with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.15

Reactions: dra4654

HopefullyAnonymous

Oct 2, 2019
Could someone provide a 0.15 save without having played the new content? I lost all my saves and would want to avoid doing a full playthrough just to see the new content. I'm gonna do a full playthrough again when this game is finished or much later in development, looking forward to it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
One thing thats confused me (same time slot):
1650025548513.png 1650025579789.png 1650025589389.png 1650025610107.png 1650025628686.png

Does this mean this bank is the college?:unsure:

And before someone ask, no Mike isn't my real name, the name comes from Mike Hammer (through some other channel than the books, movies or TV series about him..) and somehow I'm sticking to it.
Also, yes Felicity is Pussy and Emma is Puppy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Keep me updated.
I loaded my previous save and it seemed fine for me, Although it was late and I didn't play too much but I had no crashes or errors neither when loading it or in my brief time playing it. I'll carry on with it and fully test it out tonight. I have made another save for another fresh playthrough though, Hopefully old saves are all good so far though bud.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
One thing thats confused me (same time slot):
View attachment 1758091 View attachment 1758092 View attachment 1758094 View attachment 1758095 View attachment 1758096

Does this mean this bank is the college?:unsure:
And before someone ask, no Mike isn't my name, the name comes from Mike Hammer (through some channel than the books, movies or series about him..) and somehow I'm stick to it.
Also, yes Felicity is Pussy and Emma is Puppy.
Hello Mike... :KEK:

Let me confirm, yes this bank is indeed the college.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a gap between Lin 21 event and 22 event ? In the 21 event you hear Cornwall speech, and then you get a letter in event 22 where he is telling that you proved that your method is worth noticing ? What happened in between ? Or is that a bug ?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Untitled.jpg

*Insert Terminator Theme*
can we have a dedicated Android army? please Runey?
(seriously though, I imagine Android would probably take further hidden steps to avoid losing members of her family before they pass naturally)

Reactions: Runey

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
In game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy
Line 799 has {/color}{/color} which threw an exception for closing an unopened dialogue.
Remove one of those fixed it. I can now talk to Emma or Felicity in the lobby.
Fixed for next update.

Also, I see the quicksave and quickload options are gone... Not sure why but I miss using those. If it's due to the walkthrough button being added, I don't feel that's needed at all times like the save/load buttons are.
I will look into that.

I finished all the main and side girls story content with the mod loaded from the v0.14.1 saves I had and encountered no bugs.
When you and Runey have updated to v0.15.1 I'll do a complete run to see if there is anything else.
Good to know and thanks.

Also, I've explained before why I don't have individual threads for each of my mods. Besides many of the devs don't mind keeping the conversation about the mod(s) in their game's threads as long as it's stated it's about the mod.

I did state when I released this mod update that people should post in my main thread (in my sig) about any issues from this mod update since I couldn't test it yet, but I don't think anyone noticed.

...The only thing I noticed when I tried the mod was that when I loaded my save, the mod stated I already completed all the scenes for this update. Besides, that I did not encounter any bugs. Thanks.
This happened to me too the first time I loaded one of my saves before getting through Runey's announcements that you have finished the (side)girl's content for this update then the game crashed after is completed Runey's announcements and that part of the mod didn't appear again.
It is a part of Lain's part of the mod that I updated and it shouldn't have popped up yet and I am thinking about removing it since Runey has his own version of that now.

Knight_L

Jul 29, 2019
searched this thread high and low for a torrent link, none worked :(
usually I go for the mega link cause it has reasonable download speed but the file size is too big to download from there.. and the rest of the links takes about 7h to download lmao. anyone can shoot me a torrent link?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes