Aug 16, 2016
Is there a changelog for 5.1?

Thank you for whoever shared this.

Also, @Runey, do you have a Ko-fi or other donation account for those of us who cannot or will not use patreon but wish to reward your efforts?

Reactions: galarax

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I find it odd how many people ask about the last riddle.
Kinda sad because that might have actually kept me busy for.... a minute or 2, I guess.
Are the preceding ones easier? No one seems to ask about those.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Who is "Violet" ?
When I started playing again (when 0.5 came out) i was at 85 days or so and I dont see any Violet anywhere. Pixel is the android... Emma is the receptionist but i honestly cannot recall any Violet

Its kinda weird that we have to download the whole game again, isn't the hotfix 0.51 like just few files?

edit:
not sure why I thought receptionist was Emma, when its one of the twins...
I could be wrong but isn`t she the one from the dreamscape ??

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Who is "Violet" ?
When I started playing again (when 0.5 came out) i was at 85 days or so and I dont see any Violet anywhere. Pixel is the android... Emma is the receptionist but i honestly cannot recall any Violet

Its kinda weird that we have to download the whole game again, isn't the hotfix 0.51 like just few files?

edit:
not sure why I thought receptionist was Emma, when its one of the twins...
Ellen and Emma are quite easy to mix up.

"Violet" may be what the player named his/her android..mine is named Valkyrie..because...reasons :p (well..she does come off as a drunk Bi Warrior alot :p )

To the two of you, Violet is the vampire/succubus girl who is only available in the dreamscape at first. She is not canon.

Although, I don't know if its a bug or not, but she doesn't show up in my game.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Ellen and Emma are quite easy to mix up.

To the two of you, Violet is the vampire/succubus girl who is only available in the dreamscape at first. She is not canon.

Although, I don't know if its a bug or not, but she doesn't show up in my game.
Use the code Spinningtv ? in the computer in your room I THINK that used to make her appear, but not sure, all the codes are gone from the first page.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So, could we download a compressed 5.1 and basically just keep the images we have already?
I assume a new .x sub-version will not contain a lot of pictures.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
next person to ask the answer..which is E and that has been said a hundred times in this thread is going to get mouthfucked by a diseased futa!!!..HAHAAAAAAA if thats your kink though......well geez...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
When Kali's dad is around, there's a "HAHAHA" that's probably supposed to be from the dad, but is attributed to Kali.
Also, now that I remember that, when she needed her harddrive, I could immediately buy it, then go down to the lobby and receive it the same day.
Also, it says "I should buy Ashley a slutty schoolgirl outfit" on the start of the day, after the wakeup service, and again if I leave the computer. It's a bit grating.
Edit: I just had Lins first reaction to the rope outfit after I acquired the Android.
Over a week after I bought it, and sure used it at least three times. Something may be off with the requirements. ... no wait, it only shows that if I get there over "how are you?", but not "let's have some fun". That on purpose?
Oh, and I could talk to Kali after her Dad visited and probably go on a fight, but only the next morning did she visit the MCs room and tell about those tickets.
And the twins are apparently at school on saturdays, yet Ashley is not?

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes