TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
here i saw that u upload the save, but when i click on it it says its not working, maybe i dont know how to copy/download it
First off, you want the one after that, that Lord Ash fixed, mine is a little broken there, so scroll down a few posts from there.
Second, right click and hit 'save as'. Then copy that into the saves folder I mentioned earlier.
Third, you will need to rename the file to 1-1-LT1.save, or you will need to flip to page 35 of the saves, and scroll down a bit to see it.
After that, you should be good to go. ;)

supernar99

Aug 5, 2019
First off, you want the one after that, that Lord Ash fixed, mine is a little broken there, so scroll down a few posts from there.
Second, right click and hit 'save as'. Then copy that into the saves folder I mentioned earlier.
Third, you will need to rename the file to 1-1-LT1.save, or you will need to flip to page 35 of the saves, and scroll down a bit to see it.
After that, you should be good to go. ;)
Thanks for taking your time to answer me! maybe i'm a little heavy but i couldn't download Lord Ash file either. every time i try to download its says error. in his comment, there's a pic and down the attachments but i can't i don't know o_O

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for taking your time to answer me! maybe i'm a little heavy but i couldn't download Lord Ash file either. every time i try to download its says error. in his comment, there's a pic and down the attachments but i can't i don't know o_O
Right click on the text under the image, or below here on this link, and hit 'save link as'.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/1990660_35-37-LT1.save
it should ask you where you want to save it, and let you change the name. At least it is working for me here.

What are you using to do this? PC? Phone?
What is the error message?

vbnmhjkl

Jun 11, 2017
Well I'm glad you have a clear plan for your story. I understand it a little better than you're giving me credit for.
I just think you can give the audience (and the characters) what they really want, without sacrificing your principles.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Made this last night...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I'm glad you have a clear plan for your story. I understand it a little better than you're giving me credit for.
I just think you can give the audience (and the characters) what they really want, without sacrificing your principles.
I think that he is doing exactly that. You can't make everyone happy, but almost everyone is getting what they want.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes