Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm new to the forum, wouldn't be the first time a thread be out dated on a site. God forbid I asked a question.
If you check the first post, you can clearly see the date of the last update. Unless it's a year old, chances are it's pretty much up to date.
Plus, when the game isn't posted by an active dead (and Runey is very active here), links are often provided by other people and added to the first post.
If versions were never updated to the latest one, this site would have nowhere near that amount of trafic.

Reactions: kleiner and c3p0

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
If you check the first post, you can clearly see the date of the last update. Unless it's a year old, chances are it's pretty much up to date.
Plus, when the game isn't posted by an active dead (and Runey is very active here), links are often provided by other people and added to the first post.
If versions were never updated to the latest one, this site would have nowhere near that amount of trafic.
*gently pats* Good well-known Member good. A little nicer next time for our new brother who has only but 3 posts to his name. ok?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
*gently pats* Good well-known Member good. A little nicer next time for our new brother who has only but 3 posts to his name. ok?
First of all, tone it down on the patronizing.
Second, I was myself a lurker for a very long time before posting anything. A low amount of posts doesn't mean the user has just discovered the site. Don't assume things.
By the way, a sense of humor is a good thing to have. If I wanted to be mean, I'd have insulting the guy, not posted a dumb image.

DevilDowns

Mar 26, 2022
First of all, tone it down on the patronizing.
Second, I was myself a lurker for a very long time before posting anything. A low amount of posts doesn't mean the user has just discovered the site. Don't assume things.
By the way, a sense of humor is a good thing to have. If I wanted to be mean, I'd have insulting the guy, not posted a dumb image.
You were an ass to be honest, you cannot be upset with someone being "patronizing" in a nicer tone than you were to someone asking a question. Treat people how you want to be treated.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Many of these new Explore events will include characters you've seen before, and characters you will see in the future. Some characters you know will be hidden in the background as well. Since many of these events will be seen early, these will be heavy on the voyeurism side when lewd content is shown. You may also see plenty of men fucking women you will never have a relationship with (but could have sex with in the future)

1660148799098.png
1660148912991.png

The primary goal for these events is immersion and fun. Getting a sense of how the world works without being told how it works is important. This also includes plenty of sexual content since sex and relationships are treated very freely here. Religious people are typically the only ones who get traditionally married

1660148962064.png
The auction above is a good way for the player to learn of the diversity in elves and a few of their traits.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Many of these new Explore events will include characters you've seen before, and characters you will see in the future. Some characters you know will be hidden in the background as well. Since many of these events will be seen early, these will be heavy on the voyeurism side when lewd content is shown. You may also see plenty of men fucking women you will never have a relationship with (but could have sex with in the future)

View attachment 1976656
View attachment 1976658

The primary goal for these events is immersion and fun. Getting a sense of how the world works without being told how it works is important. This also includes plenty of sexual content since sex and relationships are treated very freely here. Religious people are typically the only ones who get traditionally married

View attachment 1976659
The auction above is a good way for the player to learn of the diversity in elves and a few of their traits.
Nice touch with the trash, If you need more of that, let me know, I think some of what I made for the alley survived.

Only part of this that makes me sad is that I can't buy all the elves here at the auction. lol

Horst82

Aug 20, 2019
Heyhey
Runey Welcome back. And I feel you in regards to the mood of this thread. :)

In my opinion your Game has surpassed a line of storytelling where your game would be able to stand alone with the Story and its characters without having to show a single nipple to be interesting enough to play. There are only few other games on this website which share this trait. For this alone you can be really proud of yourself.

Is your overarching Story about slavery? I honestly don't know. Due to the many interwoven storyarcs you introduced I find it hard to tell which Arc really is the Main Arc. When I play the game I perceive a struggle against injustice in the world as the main thing - which is inside nearly every small story-arc. But yes - most of the bigger Stories in the current state of the game are about the injustice of slavery and the personal struggles within it. Characters deal in different ways with it and create different nuances of it. But in essence...

Thank you for looking into the early game and the small things. I posted about exactly these things a while back and pointed out that it would be nice to see more daily life - so that a couple of early Encounters with the Characters make more sense and are not that abrupt as they are now.

Thank you for your hard work :)

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Just finished this game, very enjoyable. I'm saddened that we couldn't buy the drow from the dungeon event, she seemed the most interesting out of all to me, but we sadly only saw her once or twice after that.

When the game came to an end I found some weird bugs where charactars wouldn't switch their outfits correctly. No matter what outfit I chose for the Lin cunnulingus event I always got her white socks and buns. Bug, or just unfinished? I had the same with several other characters a couple of times. Though at least once with Maria it eventually resolved itself.

If you're keeping track somewhere, I was on day 430 when I finished all the girls, the last was Autumn, her boobjob content was very hard to catch, especially since (almost?) all lust events take over your mornings. In the end I had to speed through 4 weeks since I had not a single other event unseen.

The story was very interesting, I have to say that I'm feeling a lot of seperation sadness, which I usually only have with books, not games like this.
Thanks a lot for your hard work dev. I'm very much looking forward to what you'de described in your patreon post about the next update.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Welp it's still using the 0.14 character list, but I think it's high time we have ourselves another civil war!

MAY THE BEST WAIFU(S) WIN!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the link to make your own:

And a big "Thank you!" to whomever it was that actually made the template. :D

(Edit: also it looks like I fucked up my own tierlist. :LOL: Cia should be in D with the other fairies and Vanessa should be in F where Cia is at.)

Last edited:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Welp it's still using the 0.14 character list, but I think it's high time we have ourselves another civil war!

(Edit: also it looks like I fucked up my own tierlist. :LOL: Cia should be in D with the other fairies and Vanessa should be in F where Cia is at.)
OMG didn't even know something like this existed, it's brilliant. Made me kill 20 minutes and now I want to replay everything again. I think I haven't posted any message in this thread yet but it's been a while since I'm following it so I'm up for a friendly little civil war if that's what we're doing :whistle:

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes