markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Welp it's still using the 0.14 character list, but I think it's high time we have ourselves another civil war!

MAY THE BEST WAIFU(S) WIN!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the link to make your own:

And a big "Thank you!" to whomever it was that actually made the template. :D

(Edit: also it looks like I fucked up my own tierlist. :LOL: Cia should be in D with the other fairies and Vanessa should be in F where Cia is at.)
Idc i will die on this hill its still kali lins a close second tho

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Welp it's still using the 0.14 character list, but I think it's high time we have ourselves another civil war!

MAY THE BEST WAIFU(S) WIN!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the link to make your own:

And a big "Thank you!" to whomever it was that actually made the template. :D

(Edit: also it looks like I fucked up my own tierlist. :LOL: Cia should be in D with the other fairies and Vanessa should be in F where Cia is at.)
It changes all the time, but hey... View attachment 1979673

You guys are nuts. I wouldn't be able to make a ranking of every single female character... The romaceable/boinkable ones maybe, but hell I don't remember who a lot of them are.
And I'd need a "Punch them in the throat" tier, I think. :KEK:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm playing on android using brandy mod how do I check info?
it should be in the settings menu.
You guys are nuts. I wouldn't be able to make a ranking of every single female character... The romaceable/boinkable ones maybe, but hell I don't remember who a lot of them are.
And I'd need a "Punch them in the throat" tier, I think. :KEK:
You can add your own levels to it, and name them whatever you want. XD

Reactions: kleiner

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I know. I'm just way too lazy for it. :KEK:
But hey, I got my best waifu in sign form.
And I won't forgive you for putting her in F. :KEK:
Can't be helped, while I don't hate her like I used to and want to help her get better, she is still almost every pet peeve I have, rolled into one character, and on top of that, she raped me more than once, which is a hard line for me. You can't change what you like, and as the old shampoo commercials go, "you never get a 2nd chance to make a first impression".

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
It changes all the time, but hey...
Our S/A of the main girls is nearly identical and very similar reasons for Ash. Kinda trippy.

At this time Autumn isn't high for me simply because there hasn't been enough growth for her character yet. Even ignoring the lack of sexual content, her latest updates have been solid, but the early stuff is stuffy(which I get, I'm curious to see where she'll go).

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Our S/A of the main girls is nearly identical and very similar reasons for Ash. Kinda trippy.

At this time Autumn isn't high for me simply because there hasn't been enough growth for her character yet. Even ignoring the lack of sexual content, her latest updates have been solid, but the early stuff is stuffy(which I get, I'm curious to see where she'll go).
While there are a few things about her that are not my favorite, but her and her sister are both adorable redheads, and that is one of my weaknesses. It's kind of the opposite of Ashley for me. Ash pushes most of my 'bad' buttons and they push a lot of my 'good' ones. lol

For me, every character gets a series of pluses and minuses, some of those based on looks, some on personality, some for kinks, and some for their story. For Ash, she started off with so many -'s that no matter how many +'s she gets for story, at best, she has climbed up to the point where I want to help her.

On the other hand, even though the whole religion things is a big minus to start, they started with so many +'s that they have a lot more leeway. It also helps that many of their minuses will change as they get more and more 'corrupted', whereas with Ashley, she has only lost a couple -'s as she got better, but most of them won't change any time soon, if ever.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I don't have a master save persay, generally making a new save with each update and I skip some of the longer story sequences since I already know the basics. I would say though if you combined all the girls stats in terms of basically any form of interaction Ash would have the least - which since Autumn only has a short few, is saying something. Her story has gotten better but something personality wise rubs me the wrong way and I'm not sure what it is.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes