Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The first build of v0.16 has released for testing on patreon. It's more unpolished than is normal for my builds, but it should work. I greatly underestimated the amount of environments and characters I would need to design for the Explore Caliber feature, so that's slowing things down a tad. But I did end up making some very unique characters, including a femboy elf I'm sure some will enjoy. Not typical for this game, but the Explore feature allows me to do unique things like that.

I also added the first dance animation. This animation will be visible on day 1 of launching the game if you do the right sequence of events in the Explore feature.

Once my mouse leaves the screen, I'm totally hands off. You'll notice text appearing and disappearing, which is new!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The first build of v0.16 has released for testing on patreon. It's more unpolished than is normal for my builds, but it should work. I greatly underestimated the amount of environments and characters I would need to design for the Explore Caliber feature, so that's slowing things down a tad. But I did end up making some very unique characters, including a femboy elf I'm sure some will enjoy. Not typical for this game, but the Explore feature allows me to do unique things like that.

I also added the first dance animation. This animation will be visible on day 1 of launching the game if you do the right sequence of events in the Explore feature.

Once my mouse leaves the screen, I'm totally hands off. You'll notice text appearing and disappearing, which is new!

Hmm, so it's like an auto-hide, that's a good idea.

Loving how awkward that dance was by the way, she even had to sort of get her balance back after the first spin sequence because she was dizzy / unsteady. Nice attention to detail. (y)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The new BunBuns! They each have their own personality, and you will be introduced to this place, and its CEO very early in the story. You can help get it ready for the grand opening which will involve you getting to know the characters here, the story will continue until the grand opening of the brothel, at which point you can come back and fuck them for a decent amount of money. This is a luxury human brothel after all, and that pussy is premium.

1660521236645.png
1660521244475.png
1660521229678.png

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The new BunBuns! They each have their own personality, and you will be introduced to this place, and its CEO very early in the story. You can help get it ready for the grand opening which will involve you getting to know the characters here, the story will continue until the grand opening of the brothel, at which point you can come back and fuck them for a decent amount of money. This is a luxury human brothel after all, and that pussy is premium.

View attachment 1984818
View attachment 1984819
View attachment 1984817
Looks good and interesting, but... Can we give them headpats? :sneaky::LOL:
Just asking for a friend of course.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
I might be the absolute only one but...
Lin's missionary scene was my favorite in the whole game for SOME reason I can't exactly describe. The remade one doesn't work that much for me...
Yeah I know it's quite nitpicky... It's an absolute blast of a game otherwise!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I might be the absolute only one but...
Lin's missionary scene was my favorite in the whole game for SOME reason I can't exactly describe. The remade one doesn't work that much for me...
Yeah I know it's quite nitpicky... It's an absolute blast of a game otherwise!
It's the exact same animation with better lighting and more outfits.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Lin : "Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of you!"
(points if you get the reference)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very 'a-propos' may I say. Got it instant, but took me a second to remember it was actually the opening of the movie though.

(I'm in a screen mood today apparently)

Now I'm thinking more feet scenes with the girls could be fun, as long as it's not Marcellus Wallas' wife feet we're rubbing because oh boy. Tarantino be inspiring.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I wanted to do some smoking tendrils, but I wasn't able to find any that looked good, without being able to redo the render, in Daz or some other 3D program. lol
I think I know the effect you'd want, kinda like Hawke's eyes from the DA2 trailer video or I guess the flaming eyes / tendrils effect from City of Heroes auras, but copying that over from a gif or video is a shitload of work for a post here, heh.

Related / unrelated note : the scene with Lin and the gun is still one of my favorites in the game. I can totally see Lin going full T-1000 and running down the car as "The Manager" is being kidnapped. She's like Roberta from Black Lagoon. Sylvia and the others would be like "Jesus Christ she's still coming! She's right behind us! Drive faster Nia!"

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes