TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think I know the effect you'd want, kinda like Hawke's eyes from the DA2 trailer video or I guess the flaming eyes / tendrils effect from City of Heroes auras, but copying that over from a gif or video is a shitload of work for a post here, heh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Related / unrelated note : the scene with Lin and the gun is still one of my favorites in the game. I can totally see Lin going full T-1000 and running down the car as "The Manager" is being kidnapped. She's like Roberta from Black Lagoon. Sylvia and the others would be like "Jesus Christ she's still coming! She's right behind us! Drive faster Nia!"
Yeah, exactly. I wanted to show what happens when Lin is fully charged with headpats.
Roberta is a good example of the killer maid. Though, it does make me wonder what Lin would be like with those glasses to hide her eyes, and her true intentions.

"Here I cum to save the day...
Mighty Lin is a good lay!"

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, exactly. I wanted to show what happens when Lin is fully charged with headpats.
Roberta is a good example of the killer maid. Though, it does make me wonder what Lin would be like with those glasses to hide her eyes, and her true intentions.

"Here I cum to save the day...
Mighty Lin is a good lay!"
Ha! Shit, you totally just dated yourself (and me) by knowing the Mighty Mouse theme song.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
just please add a toggle option for any guy on guy or guy that looks like may be a girl i'm sure there are some who like that content but it's not for me i'm cool with girl on girl is why i didn't shorten this to gay toggle option and i wouldn't ask anyone to take something out just cause i didn't like it just give me a way to play without having to view it

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
just please add a toggle option for any guy on guy or guy that looks like may be a girl i'm sure there are some who like that content but it's not for me i'm cool with girl on girl is why i didn't shorten this to gay toggle option and i wouldn't ask anyone to take something out just cause i didn't like it just give me a way to play without having to view it
Relax, as I already said, it's there for those who want it. It's not a main feature of this game and never will be. Almost all sexual content in the game is optional so there's no reason why this wouldn't be either :) (and I'm working on making all sex content optional still).

I usually give you the option to skip fetish content only after its been established what the fetish is. This trend continues here, where it will be plainly obvious that the common elf is a male in makeup and that he is being bullied into this situation before you have the option to leave or watch.

Jan 6, 2022
Is there a reliable way to translate the Elvish/Quenya/Drow speech back into English? I've literally found 0 ways over the last 30 minutes. I'm fully aware there is no point but I am stubborn and curious.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Is there a reliable way to translate the Elvish/Quenya/Drow speech back into English? I've literally found 0 ways over the last 30 minutes. I'm fully aware there is no point but I am stubborn and curious.
I suppose it would depend on whether or not there was an actual language developed for those. It can be a challenge trying to come up with the words and syntax for a fictional language even for professional linguists like Tolkien and Marc Okrand.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
well to translate quenya... get the "silmarillion" it has small quenya dictionary in the appendix ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I use LotR's Elvish as a base and then change it up a bit. If you really want to translate it, I typically put the translation in the scripts as a comment on the same line the dialogue is spoken.

This is from the Syl'iath arc, when you see a captured high elf 1660763297159.png
Some translations are indirect, and elves use less terms than we do for things, instead opting to describe things. For example, Syl'iath is the name of the high elf islands, but it doesn't really have a name like we would think of it. They just call their home "The Shattered Land" like they called Syl'anar "Land of Elf People"

"hi" is used a lot here, but it translates to many things. With this knowledge we can assume "hi" means something like "the present thing" since it refers to 'your' 'this' and 'here'

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2022
I use LotR's Elvish as a base and then change it up a bit. If you really want to translate it, I typically put the translation in the scripts as a comment on the same line the dialogue is spoken.

This is from the Syl'iath arc, when you see a captured high elf View attachment 1989612
Some translations are indirect, and elves use less terms than we do for things, instead opting to describe things. For example, Syl'iath is the name of the high elf islands, but it doesn't really have a name like we would think of it. They just call their home "The Shattered Land" like they called Syl'anar "Land of Elf People"

"hi" is used a lot here, but it translates to many things. With this knowledge we can assume "hi" means something like "the present thing" since it refers to 'your' 'this' and 'here'
Thank you for this, my inner-nerd is satiated now
:geek:

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
well to translate quenya... get the "silmarillion" it has small quenya dictionary in the appendix ;)
Oi... you say that and I think back to the book my dad has from when he was.... kid? teenager? My guess is the book, well I was going to say 60+, but just looked up the publishing date, and that would make it probably as old as I am.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

This is from the Syl'iath arc, when you see a captured high elf View attachment 1989612

fascinating-spock.gif

but can I make a small suggestion? maybe add a series of small scenes of MC learning the elf languages, and once those scenes are done, have translated text?

"Hi na- cin udûn. (This is your punishment)"

doesn't have to be done for existing scenes, but maybe someone could offer to teach the MC?
I know that when I played the first time around, I did wonder what was being said...

then again, I'm also the guy that replayed FFX after collecting all the al-bhed primers so I could see the translated text...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 1990335

but can I make a small suggestion? maybe add a series of small scenes of MC learning the elf languages, and once those scenes are done, have translated text?

"Hi na- cin udûn. (This is your punishment)"

doesn't have to be done for existing scenes, but maybe someone could offer to teach the MC?
I know that when I played the first time around, I did wonder what was being said...

then again, I'm also the guy that replayed FFX after collecting all the al-bhed primers so I could see the translated text...
If nothing else, I want to see him learn from Sylvia, we need to learn how to talk to the Drow one day!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm...Sylvia in a sexy school teacher outfit... :unsure:

Let's face it, her personality leaves a lot to be desired, but bodywise...
Yeah, I am not her biggest fan, but this is one way she can make herself useful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Also want to spank her in that naked apron, but we don't get that in the love route yet. lol

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes