Septize

Dec 10, 2019
Is there a save file, I played through this a while back and don't want to have to redo it all over again.

t4ku57

Sep 12, 2021
Runey, Is there any chance that nipple piercings might be a cosmetic option for the girls in the future? It seems a shame that Maria occasionally has one in and Jin initially does but then loses them...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey, Is there any chance that nipple piercings might be a cosmetic option for the girls in the future? It seems a shame that Maria occasionally has one in and Jin initially does but then loses them...
Likely, not more than any other outfits at most. I can see it for the 'slut' outfits though, that would make sense.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I've seen some people even around f95 that think any other male presence in a sexual context is tantamount to NTR. People have some weird hang-ups...
In general people/fans are possessive up to insanity levels of jealousy even though they have zero claim to "it" at all.

It can just be more apparent in "stories" where the player is the main character. People tend to think "me" too much. A lot of role players can have this issue as well. Too many situations in real life relationships...

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I've seen some people even around f95 that think any other male presence in a sexual context is tantamount to NTR. People have some weird hang-ups...
I saw a post on an image booru board that was about how much they hated a picture and anybody who liked it was into ntr and was a 'cuck'. (cuck was a big internet insult at the time) It was an image of a game character getting fucked by her minions and it was canon in game so they threw a hissy fit. So he was cucked by a fictional character in a game that at the time hadn't even officially started development. The layers you have to go through...yea it triggers ppl needless to say. Runy be careful, if anybody sniffs out some ntr real or imaginary they will burn your backside.

Reactions: torresm

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Okay, so to get back on topic of the game, I have been working on my Daz version of Lin some...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice! Her freckles are subdued tho!!

Fix it NAO! LoL

It has to be difficult to attempt this…

It feels that daz really kills her “Uber cute” aspect that ren’py conveys oh so well.
I think your body work is excellent but the angularity in the face (which happens with DaZ models a lot imo) knocks backs the “ *cute* ”
which IMO is the keystone of Lin (ma BEST GIRL)

I am in no way saying poo poo on you …
Just sharing a hopefully helpful outside pov … in a constructive way as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Looks good! But there was something bugging me about it and I finally figured it out. Her freckles need to be more obvious / pronounced in my opinion.
I said EXACTLY the same thing but you beat me to the post.
Also she needs more HUGE / WIDE eyed innocence sad hopeful puppy face(might be describing it off) but hopefully you get my gist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, so to get back on topic of the game, I have been working on my Daz version of Lin some...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I honestly can't get myself to like Daz models, I am horrible at describing things but something about them just feel off for me to the point where I actively avoid them.
To me she doesn't look like Lin at all, but maybe that's just my distaste for Daz. Faces in particular matter to me, and in this case they don't look alike.
To give a different example, I looked forward to the development of Sylphia Island with HS models, but got disappointed when it was reworked as Sylphine with Daz models, simply because even if there was an attempt to make them look similar they looked vastly different in my eyes.

Reactions: Justinof

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Nice! Her freckles are subdued tho!!

Fix it NAO! LoL

It has to be difficult to attempt this…

It feels that daz really kills her “Uber cute” aspect that ren’py conveys oh so well.
I think your body work is excellent but the angularity in the face (which happens with DaZ models a lot imo) knocks backs the “ *cute* ”
which IMO is the keystone of Lin (ma BEST GIRL)

I am in no way saying poo poo on you …
Just sharing a hopefully helpful outside pov … in a constructive way as possible.
I too need the freckles. Freckles are the cute.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes