Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Man I wish the game was made in Daz like this, Honey Select is really dated by current standards.
I don't really think that Honey Select is dated; it's just preference.

To me, Daz is too realistic so I don't like it. Instead, I prefer anime-ish girls.

Others, like you, may prefer Daz-style asthetics. That's completely valid too :)

Reactions: monk_56

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I can trigger Lin's Level 20 event, in which she dyes her hair blonde because of Sylvia, yet I've never met Sylvia (nor has she, at least onscreen). Since I can't really progress the game otherwise I'm going to just go with it, but Sylvia is yet to exist in my playthrough.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Guys help, i cant give kali her slut oufit
If doesn't have trait Mega Slut, then keep doing lewd things with her until she does then give her the outfit.

I can trigger Lin's Level 20 event, in which she dyes her hair blonde because of Sylvia, yet I've never met Sylvia (nor has she, at least onscreen). Since I can't really progress the game otherwise I'm going to just go with it, but Sylvia is yet to exist in my playthrough.
Go check the mail or otherwise step outside you should get a scene where you (and Lin) meet her. I think that's how it went. I believe the hint for it is at her door during her work time especially when she isn't in the kitchen...

I recall it was Lin doing the hedges out front when it happened I think it was in the morning and she was in Uniform so not a Wednesday.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Go check the mail or otherwise step outside you should get a scene where you (and Lin) meet her. I think that's how it went. I believe the hint for it is at her door during her work time especially when she isn't in the kitchen...
I'm way past that. I remember the scene in previous playthroughs. Sylvia waking down the sidewalk, etc. I can't access it now.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's impossible to get to that point without seeing Sylvia before. You must have forgotten, or run into a bug unique only to your download.

For any event to happen, the previous event had to be witnessed.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes