Sep 4, 2017
I want to make a proposal.

Every time someone asks when is the update coming out, Lin loses a headpat.

Because clearly, the Fairies getting their wings ripped off has done nothing to stem the tide of questions!
Well, even if we substract every minus headpat from TheDevian Lin headpat counter, it wouldn't make a dent in it.
Not headpatting Lin should be illegal
But if we don't headpat Lin, Cornwall will win and steal all our girls. Elves, humans, androids, all of them. So maybe people should stop asking about updates, because everytime when somebody asks about updates, Cornwall gets a little bit close to his evil goals?

WAIT A MINUTE!?!?!

Could it be possible that all those people asking about update are actually one person - Cornwall, who is using multiple accounts with fake names?

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
But if we don't headpat Lin, Cornwall will win and steal all our girls. Elves, humans, androids, all of them. So maybe people should stop asking about updates, because everytime when somebody asks about updates, Cornwall gets a little bit close to his evil goals?

WAIT A MINUTE!?!?!

Could it be possible that all those people asking about update are actually one person - Cornwall, who is using multiple accounts with fake names?
or it could be the android... she is always jealous of Lin for getting more headpats... :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I want to make a proposal.

Every time someone asks when is the update coming out, Lin loses a headpat.

Because clearly, the Fairies getting their wings ripped off has done nothing to stem the tide of questions!
How else will Lin keep her hair in her hair-thingies if nobody headpats them down?

That's even worse than letting someone else headpat her, which is NTR.

NTR > Bad hair days

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
When does .16 become a public build?
Well lets look at a few past releases as a reference and just assume it will be about the same. .13 went public July 12, 2021, .14 went public December 11, 1921 5 months later and .15 went public April 8, 2022 4 months later. So if I had to guess when it would be out I'm going to guess next month sometime. But like I said this is just a guess based on previous releases.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well lets look at a few past releases as a reference and just assume it will be about the same. .13 went public July 12, 2021, .14 went public December 11, 1921 5 months later and .15 went public April 8, 2022 4 months later. So if I had to guess when it would be out I'm going to guess next month sometime. But like I said this is just a guess based on previous releases.
This one seems to be running behind the normal pattern, but there were a lot of new things being added, and trying to develop new characters and new locations takes a lot of time.

Foxtana

Aug 13, 2020
Wait, why are you making theories about the release of the next update, I mean Runey is literally active and actually shows up here. So there's no need to worry if Runey is developing it. So there's no need to put pressure.

It's not like Runey went AWOL on us like Icstor. Also, HH looks perfect as it is now, no need to put it in Daz or something. I'll be pretty horrified if the characters suddenly look either too realisticly rendered beautiful, or realisticly rendered horror. The style just won't be the same.

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Aye, he has, and obviously the other asks of updates aren't ideal but it also shows people are excited for more. I know I have been.

As for the guestimates; fellow professionals both effectively saying "past is prolgue" and "next updates seem bigger based on known data" are also perfectly valid and wouldn't surprise me either that both being sick and increasing scope would add some time between updates.

If you think this is applying pressure then that's valid and fine, but if anything I feel it is a way for friends and fellow professionals to help keep the pressure off as even 'on known previous cadence' still means a month or so away even without the increase in scope so easy to say we are no where near a release.

I.e. "It'll be out when it is done and ready"

As for other devs; I'm not sure if Icstor had a year's worth of releases not to mention the multiple year span of releases that HH has... If anyone has been able to prove staying power it's been Rumey.

No one is seeming to wish or want a redesign, but other artists should be allowed to remix and remaster for their own talents and enjoyments. Even if only as an exercise in doing so.

I'm not anywhere nearly as good (I'm a code guy not an art asset guy) but if someone is inspired then again only compliments.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's impossible to get to that point without seeing Sylvia before. You must have forgotten, or run into a bug unique only to your download.
Well, okay. But this has been a very rapid replay. I have a *lot* of saves; when does the sidewalk thing happen, in terms of levels? I might be able to correct my understanding.

Ezzeh

Sep 9, 2020
En anteriores versiones me funcionaba bien, ahora intento abrir el juego, aparece la animación hasta donde esta lyn en la puerta y después de cierra...
Maldición.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
En anteriores versiones me funcionaba bien, ahora intento abrir el juego, aparece la animación hasta donde esta lyn en la puerta y después de cierra...
Maldición.

**In previous versions it worked well for me, now I try to open the game, the animation appears as far as it is lyn at the door and after closing... Curse. **
You might need to update your video drivers, or codecs.

** Es posible que deba actualizar los controladores de vídeo o los códecs. **

Reactions: childort and Ezzeh

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I just miss understood I thought the .16 released to pat. members was the .16 release didn't know .16 wasn't done and I guess I got my games mixed up too was thinking pat. releases became public releases 1 week after pat. but that may have been another game judging by the backlash I got just for asking the question

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes