TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same here! Ironic that I could buy 10 Jinnies now and it wouldn't even phase me. ...wait a minute...hmmm... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Also : Damn, first time in a while I've seen Runey get so irked about something. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, now days, that is barely pocket change, even then I had it, but it would have been a sizable percentage at the time.

...and thus, the ignore list grows.

Last edited:

weebraptor

Jun 19, 2019
will Mc sister be added hopefuly in 0,16/0,17 becouse i have heard about her possible addition for quite some time but so far i dont think mc even mentioned her
I think that's a terrible idea considering Patreon's stance against incest. I know there's patches for other games, but you never know... some providers have already been banning for offsite behavior. It's not out of the question that Patreon would start banning games that allow such patches or require the dev to block them overtly.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I think that's a terrible idea considering Patreon's stance against incest. I know there's patches for other games, but you never know... some providers have already been banning for offsite behavior. It's not out of the question that Patreon would start banning games that allow such patches or require the dev to block them overtly.
The TwinsClones doesn't count?o_O

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think the main difference between that and MC's sister is that none of those pairs contain a penis.
Well, I don't think Patreon's incest rules (or the tags here, for that matter), care if there is a penis in the mix or not. lol
I made them clones in my playthroughs. I believe that means it qualifies as masturbation. Move along Patreon Morality Police!
View attachment 2003135
My only real issue with leaving them as clones, is that would mean that you miss out on some of the Luci stuff, and maybe more things in the future.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Thankfully, Patreon doesn't ban adopted sisters :)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
How did this upset you so much?
???

It didn't upset me at all. I just view it as an error that could improve an already brilliant game.

I've never seen someone's bias twist facts so clearly in real time before
I'm sorry, what's my bias?

I'm not even going to bother correcting you, or telling you Lin definitely did feel something for Jin
But that's my point. Lin is desperate to help Jin. She loves her, no matter how often Jin dismisses her. Yet there's a version of the game (the one in which I don't purchase Jin and she shows up anyway) in which Lin expresses none of those feelings, and Jin just shows up and peaces out, and apparently that's okay with that version of Lin. You know better than anyone on the planet that Lin couldn't possibly be that indifferent to her enslaved sister showing up, coaching some sex practice, and then disappearing.

but your reaction to this is crazy.
Which part? The part where I point out that Lin could never be indifferent to her sister, or the part where I point out that Lin could never be indifferent to her sister?

The first thing Lin does when she sees Jin after centuries is scream her name and hug her with all her might.
Exactly. But only in the playthrough in which I purchase Jin.

In the alternative playthrough that so many people are defending or attempting to retroactively rewrite — where Jin just shows up out of the ether, teaches her sister how to survive hours of dick, and leaves — Lin apparently doesn't give a shit. Obviously, that's not Lin as you've characterized her. It's not the Lin I know, or adore. It's just not Lin.

That's my point.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
As I remeber it the MC gave Lin a Laptop and she started to search for her Sister online (because she does miss her big sister a lot). By luck she found her offered for sale on the Net.

From that moment on she sometimes comes over (is called by MC/Lin over) for special events like the Training of Lin for the competition with Cornwell. Her own Story only continues after she is purchased by MC and is staying in Lins room.
Right. That's the "normal" (I guess?) version of the story in which the MC agrees with Lin and tries to help save her enslaved sister. I've played that several times. It's a natural reaction to the Jin sub-story.

In this particular playthrough, I held off on buying Jin for a very long time. And then, suddenly, there she was...coaching Lin on how to win Cornwall's competition. Lin expressed zero concern for her sister, whereas in the other version of the story she and Lin have a whole redemption/rejection arc.

Indifference, for Lin, makes zero sense.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Interestingly, I can no longer purchase Jin. I mean, you can purchase her but she'll never arrive, after a certain point.

So, if you're playing and want Jin in your lives: pick her up soon. Once she's required, she's no longer available.

(After realizing this, I went back to a save in which I could purchase Jin, put her through her story, and then we could do the whole Cornwall thing. I'm once more on track.)

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
But if we don't headpat Lin, Cornwall will win and steal all our girls. Elves, humans, androids, all of them. So maybe people should stop asking about updates, because everytime when somebody asks about updates, Cornwall gets a little bit close to his evil goals?

WAIT A MINUTE!?!?!

Could it be possible that all those people asking about update are actually one person - Cornwall, who is using multiple accounts with fake names?
Next update???

Cornwall, is that you?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes