Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What are all the ways you can make money?
Best way, is to open the bar, and max it out.
You can also get money from some of Android and Lin's exhibitionism events, and selling pics of the girls on line.
I also think that you'll be able to become a weed dealer after the next version (0.16) is released >_<

Runey made a post earlier about growing it in the garden? IDK how it'll actually turn out though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey likes pie. Did you even play the game, bro ;)
I would say 'mmmmm, pie.', but it usually pizza pie! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, now I am thinking of an ad campaign that Luci sets up, once she takes over the pizza place, where she takes some secret pics of Kali doing something kinky like that, and uses it without her knowing.

At which point, Kali is both angry, and really turned on. All that worrying about someone posting naked pics of her on line, from when she is doing kinky things in public, and it ends up being her sister who gets them out there.

Business would be booming, and we get to see what Kali does for revenge. :devilish:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I dont want to confuse you. There is nothing in-game about pie. Just referring to our collective love for vagina.

View attachment 2019251

And Devian, the only problem I see if that HH is all about frozen pizza. Its like a rite of passage in this game.
Not just frozen, there is also Papa Ron's, and I like to think that Lin has gone from burning frozen pizza, to at least something basic, like taking frozen dough or something, and if not making them from scratch, then at least taking a basic one, and doctoring it up, to make it better than cardboard.

Remember...
DiWhorno.jpg

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I would like to taste Lin's cooking of a traditional elven meal. prehapse her sister could help her prepare it. since she is now a decent cook maybe she could pull it off with the directions of her sister on what is needed for the meal.
Oh yeah, nuts and weeds and shit. Yummy. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

I kid. Mostly. But I'd totally eat Lin's cooking.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is 5+ months between releases/updates normal?

WOW!! just checked game is over 4 years old!

At least Patreon mentions v0.16 for a while now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is 5+ months between releases/updates normal?

WOW!! just checked game is over 4 years old!

At least Patreon mentions v0.16 for a while now.
While the updates do take a while (and it feels even longer for us fans who WANT MOAR NAO!), something to bear in mind is that all the updates are fully loaded. Every main girl generally gets a full dose of story and scenes and some of the "side girls" get content as well. Runey is also one of the most consistent devs around, not to mention actively involved in discussions, even with filthy pirates (although a lot of the people in this thread are / were patrons too).

HH isn't your typical "Fap 'n Go" game though. There is some serious story and world building in this one.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes