Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
20220813020700843.jpg

The BunBun Brothel is a new area being developed that you can travel to whenever you would like. This is a human brothel, which by nature means it is a luxury brothel since anyone can fuck an elf whenever they want to, if not cheaper then for free. So everyone here is quite well off. This can be an excellent source of how the Manager gets his idea for Kali to wear hers, as this could happen before that event.

I have also discovered that I have greatly underestimated the amount of effort I would need to put into develop all of these new maps and characters.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't have a master save persay, generally making a new save with each update and I skip some of the longer story sequences since I already know the basics. I would say though if you combined all the girls stats in terms of basically any form of interaction Ash would have the least - which since Autumn only has a short few, is saying something. Her story has gotten better but something personality wise rubs me the wrong way and I'm not sure what it is.
While I haven't started over in forever, I can pretty much say the same, the only things I have gotten to 50 on her (maxxed out by the old star chart), were Exhibitionism and Submission, I haven't even unlocked her lust events or cafe sex.

I have finally almost gotten there with Autumn's boobjob counter, at 42 (life, the exhibitionism, and everything).

The only one I don't have 50+ exhibitionism is Android, mostly because I keep waiting to see if her scenes there get redone. lol Now that I think about it, it is kind of strange that Hazel got mad that we let Lin and Android work there that time, when Android has worked there many times during her events there. XD

There were some things about Autumn's story that I didn't like at first, the whole tricking thing, but I am hoping that they help change their religion for the better. I am also glad that she is a fully willing participant now.
View attachment 1981624

The BunBun Brothel is a new area being developed that you can travel to whenever you would like. This is a human brothel, which by nature means it is a luxury brothel since anyone can fuck an elf whenever they want to, if not cheaper then for free. So everyone here is quite well off. This can be an excellent source of how the Manager gets his idea for Kali to wear hers, as this could happen before that event.

I have also discovered that I have greatly underestimated the amount of effort I would need to put into develop all of these new maps and characters.
I love the tie in for the other costume, could have him mention that he "got the idea from this one place he used to visit..." Cute name too.

From what I have seen too far, it looks like the effort is going to be worth it, they look really nice!

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Welp it's still using the 0.14 character list, but I think it's high time we have ourselves another civil war!

Here's the link to make your own:

And a big "Thank you!" to whomever it was that actually made the template. :D

(Edit: also it looks like I fucked up my own tierlist. :LOL: Cia should be in D with the other fairies and Vanessa should be in F where Cia is at.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found it interesting just how much personality affected things. Like Vanessa, B tier in terms of looks but the very definition of F when it comes to personality.

Jin was an oddly difficult one. She was mid-list to begin with but she really dropped with

The most unusual thing I noticed personally while making the list was how all of the S tier characters have black hair. I put this down to how common they are in the game. Kind of like how three blondes ended up in my A tier when it's actually my least favorite hair color.

Thankfully most of the characters are great with just a handful of really bad ones, a few who fall into the middle of the pack, and a lot of really excellent ones.

Sep 4, 2017
Welp it's still using the 0.14 character list, but I think it's high time we have ourselves another civil war!

MAY THE BEST WAIFU(S) WIN!

(Edit: also it looks like I fucked up my own tierlist. :LOL: Cia should be in D with the other fairies and Vanessa should be in F where Cia is at.)

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
I can't help noticing you've placed Juliet the big tiddy goth girl as a "secondary objective". Your programming is clearly faulty. I suggest you report for maintenance and possible personality wiping.
I reported for mainterance. I was repaired and ordered to make new tier list. The new tier list was made according to orders from SkyNet, so if there are still any errors, it should be reported to SkyNet. But I am pretty sure that there are any errors. I did that list exactly how SkyNet ordered me to do it. And SkyNet knows what is the best.

kleiner

Aug 8, 2019

MAY THE BEST WAIFU(S) WIN!

well i think i got everyone the place they deserve

edit: just found a error in my memory, the corrected list can be found below:

Last edited:

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
well i think i got everyone the place they deserve

edit: just found a error in my memory, the corrected list can be found below:

I mean.... no. But okay. But still.

I do like that you've created a headpats tier, but it seems to be missing a certain Android for some reason whom I think would be QUITE upset if she was not given her fair share.

Oh, and btw:. LOL @ the "Prison!" rank.
Wish I'd thought of that. :LOL:

kleiner

Aug 8, 2019
I mean.... no. But okay. But still.

I do like that you've created a headpats tier, but it seems to be missing a certain Android for some reason whom I think would be QUITE upset if she was not given her fair share.

Oh, and btw:. LOL @ the "Prison!" rank.
Wish I'd thought of that. :LOL:
well, i thought about adding Android to the "HEADPATS!!!" tier, but "Give it to me!" fit her better, especially her femdom mode earns her that rank.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"Warning. Continuous Head-pats may result in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injury and possible deformation of the target's head to a square-ish shape. Please use Head-pats in moderation."

This message has been brought to you by the Flat Elf Society of Syl'anar.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes