webrider

May 25, 2018
Like this game but can't download it. The red fox icon pops up a we have taken control of your computer Microsoft alert window. Mega wants you to download their download software, and the other one keeps downloading corrupt files. I am done. Workupload works great as does several other sites. Is there anywhere else to dl the pc version>?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah it feels weird, i have to agree with the other two, but i also have to agree with you. I would take all your energy drinks away if you would lock them behind Ashleys 20+ Quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again, Well done. This was a fantastic update! I can hardly wait for the next one. (Wasn't there talk of force-feeding you Mtn. Dew, Red Bull, and straight caffeine- just so you could finish the next one...) :p
Oh, and I'm already on a steady diet of coffee and energy drinks ;)

Like this game but can't download it. The red fox icon pops up a we have taken control of your computer Microsoft alert window. Mega wants you to download their download software, and the other one keeps downloading corrupt files. I am done. Workupload works great as does several other sites. Is there anywhere else to dl the pc version>?
The game is too big for Firefox or Chrome to virus check it, so it decides you shouldn't be able to.

Mega doesn't want you to use up their resources on the website, because the game is too big.

I downloaded mega's desktop thingy, and it works perfectly. Even gets faster download speeds.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I can upload it to google drive if you'd like?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does the futadroid mean there will be a cock for our Android? Surprised there wasn't a trap/futa for our hotel yet!
I wish, but I think Runey has said no in the past. I could be wrong ofc.
I don't want to add a trap, a trans, or basically anything with a biological dick as a main character. However, to get around that, Android could have a penis module.

I don't know what I would do with that though, I wouldn't be making all of her sex scenes again to add a penis to them. Most I would go with the penis attachment would be the other girls using it as a dildo, or pinups.

So in short, I'm on the fence. But, I did want to make the penis module canon.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Ok as tempting as it is to start over to find out the answer... I'm feeling lazy, who is Juliet and why do we know her? :)

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I don't know what I would do with that though, I wouldn't be making all of her sex scenes again to add a penis to them. Most I would go with the penis attachment would be the other girls using it as a dildo, or pinups.

Why not just use it for a threesome scene that can be done at the player's choice? Instead of having to redo them all?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't want to add a trap, a trans, or basically anything with a biological dick as a main character. However, to get around that, Android could have a penis module.

A suggestion for a scene, in the dungeon, doing a specific instance sex scene (similar to how you have one for small breasts and one for large breasts with the kitty/cow outfit) with it for orgasm denial, where the punishment if she cums is having to clean her own cum off the floor. Could also be good for a forced orgasming scnene, where you make her cum many many times, ofc, with MC aiming it at her.

But also good for threesome scenes. Maybe we could spit roast Lin, or double penetrate Maria.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018

That's fair! I'd mostly want a dick option for double penetrating the girls with my Droid! :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
great a mail bug exists in this version bought the cowgirl outfit and it arrived at the door now i cant get it that sucks lol
Do you know what, if anything, happened the night before? Did you sleep with Lin or Android? Did you have an alarm set (morning blowjob)?

For myself, by chance, I slept alone but lin woke me up with a bj, and I got it just fine.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Cannot reproduce the error. Please provide more detail.
Reproduced it myself, sleeping with lin on the first day. Also, when I walked away a from the door the lin letter thing came up. Not sure if that was involved.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Reproduced it myself, sleeping with lin on the first day. Also, when I walked away a from the door the lin letter thing came up. Not sure if that was involved.
Although, just tried it without sleeping with Lin, still didn't get it... gonna see if it's the letter.

Jul 30, 2018
Cannot reproduce the error. Please provide more detail.
Do you know what, if anything, happened the night before? Did you sleep with Lin or Android? Did you have an alarm set (morning blowjob)?

For myself, by chance, I slept alone but lin woke me up with a bj, and I got it just fine.
took 4 days passed to claim the mail from day 110 to 114 i couldnt pick up the outfit suddently 115 it allowed me to pick it up dunno what caused the problem but its fixed after letting 4 days pass ingame

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Ok, seems like you revived the old bug. Alarm and sleeping with someone both. Not sure why. I didn't have the problem in 5.0, but did in 5.1.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes