Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
took 4 days passed to claim the mail from day 110 to 114 i couldnt pick up the outfit suddently 115 it allowed me to pick it up dunno what caused the problem but its fixed after letting 4 days pass ingame
I thought I had accidentally skipped some text about delayed deliveries or just didn't remember what I had ordered in later game days due to this issue. Had something show up days later and possibly some not show up at all. Like I said, I assumed it was a pebkac error, so sadly can't provide details. Just vague "late game" descriptors and that I'm sure it was for girls that are unlocked later as well.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
took 4 days passed to claim the mail from day 110 to 114 i couldnt pick up the outfit suddently 115 it allowed me to pick it up dunno what caused the problem but its fixed after letting 4 days pass ingame
As to this, I did just attempt, by not sleeping with lin the next night, I did receive the mail the next day after it not showing up on the first day. So this time it's not completely lost, it just waits till you don't sleep with someone?

Also Runey, I noticed something that is just a slight annoyance, you can't ask Lin not to be your Alarm if you go to her on Wednesday.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Sleeping with who? I hadn't changed any of that in v0.5.1. It's been the same since v0.4.3
Specifically Lin, I could see if it happens with Android too real quick though if you'd like.

Edit: it is happening with Android as well
Edit2: again, I decided to skip through the day where I didn't receive it and sleep alone, checking the mail again in the next morning, and I got it.

Reactions: Runey
Jul 30, 2018
ok i think i will have to start a whole new game i got the outfit but cant give it to anyone at all the option never shows up so i think my save file is bugged sucks that i have to start all over again especially since i do not have the full version of Lains walkthrough mod just the demo version but meh gotta do what i gotta do

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
ok i think i will have to start a whole new game i got the outfit but cant give it to anyone at all the option never shows up so i think my save file is bugged sucks that i have to start all over again especially since i do not have the full version of Lains walkthrough mod just the demo version but meh gotta do what i gotta do
You don't need to give it to her I don't think
Just ask her to wear it during the photoshoots

Yep, just checked, it worked. Picked up the outfit in the morning, went directly to her, asked to take pictures, picked the western outfit.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
thats the thing i dont even get the option plus i see kalis sister but dont get any options with her she just sits on kalis bed says hi big bro then nothing my save just seems bugged all around
Fix for that one, use the code ifuckedlucy on the pc in your room

You don't have the photohoot option or you don't have the option to give her the western outfit?

Jul 30, 2018
Fix for that one, use the code ifuckedlucy on the pc in your room

You don't have the photohoot option or you don't have the option to give her the western outfit?
neither i just think i need to restart the game i used console codes waaaaaay back in the beginning of this games releases and supposedly people said that has screwed up their games just wish i had the full walkthru mod so i wouldnt have to depend on my insomniac mind to remember the paths and choices i made to build the girls up to what they are

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
neither i just think i need to restart the game i used console codes waaaaaay back in the beginning of this games releases and supposedly people said that has screwed up their games just wish i had the full walkthru mod so i wouldnt have to depend on my insomniac mind to remember the paths and choices i made to build the girls up to what they are
I'm guessing you're just missing a friendship level or trait that triggers the photoshoot ability. Can't say for sure though.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The walkthrough really isn't needed. It definitely helps, but everything is really self explanatory.

Messing with the stats through the console, unless you know EXACTLY what you're doing, has a high chance of ruining the game. That's why cheat codes exist.

Jul 30, 2018
I'm guessing you're just missing a friendship level or trait that triggers the photoshoot ability. Can't say for sure though.
The walkthrough really isn't needed. It definitely helps, but everything is really self explanatory.

Messing with the stats through the console, unless you know EXACTLY what you're doing, has a high chance of ruining the game. That's why cheat codes exist.
yea i probably screwed something up along the way

and Runey with my insomnia i havent slept much in 13 days ive probably gotten a total of 11 hours sleep in that time i need all the help i can get and ive liked your game since i found it back at version 2.5 or something like that but with my insomnia i cant concentrate very well so the walkthru mod is the actual only way i can really play your game now

Reactions: Runey

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Noticed a small mistake:

After Maria has locked herself in her room, she still shows up outside in the Utility Area on Saturday Noon and will talk to you.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Noticed a small mistake:

After Maria has locked herself in her room, she still shows up outside in the Utility Area on Saturday Noon and will talk to you.
Thanks, fixed!

Sorry about these bugs. That's what the pre release is for, haha.

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
is it possible that the saves dont work from old to the newest Update in Android? did a fresh game to created the Folder pasted old save folder but none show up, any ideas?

PS: can't wait to play the newest update it was alrdy a great game and very well done :) keep it up

Reactions: Assassin and Runey

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so now that maria has locked her self in her room is there any way to get her out? or nah and she is just in there forever

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
For the love of all that is fucking holy do not give me the stress of worrying about Anabelle. Like for real, i CAME FOR FAPS DAMMIT BUT I AM EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THE ROBOMAID DON'T MAKE ME WORRY OVER HER LIKE THIS! AND IF IT ENDS WITH ME GETTING A BROKEN HEART FROM THE WORSE CASE SCENARIO I WILL...I DON'T EVEN KNOW ;-;

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes