TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is it me, or do all the Autumn scenes feel suuuuper preachy? It's like...okay. We get it. Writer on Board and most definitely not a fan of christians. It was at least plausible for Maria to treat her the way she did. But the way Lin talked to her felt sooooo out of character. Though it was redeemed somewhat in Autumn and Maria's heart to heart later on. Still, Lin's reaction felt very out of character for her. Which is a compliment in a way, I suppose, in that Lin's character has been so consistent up until now.

Reactions: ansc

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
how is 2 clones getting it on any less incest than twins, if anything they are more related
Twins are created when a man and a woman love each other so much they decide to fuck until she's pregnant.

Clones are created in a lab.

Is it me, or do all the Autumn scenes feel suuuuper preachy? It's like...okay. We get it. Writer on Board and most definitely not a fan of christians. It was at least plausible for Maria to treat her the way she did. But the way Lin talked to her felt sooooo out of character. Though it was redeemed somewhat in Autumn and Maria's heart to heart later on. Still, Lin's reaction felt very out of character for her. Which is a compliment in a way, I suppose, in that Lin's character has been so consistent up until now.
Autumn is meant to be annoying. Most characters, including the MC know she's very annoying, and you even have options to tell her to shut the fuck up.

Lin being mad at the people who enslaved her is... out of character? Autumn's religion spear headed the whole Elf slavery thing. Then comes Autumn preaching to Lin how she should be free.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Twins are created when a man and a woman love each other so much they decide to fuck until she's pregnant.

Clones are created in a lab.

Autumn is meant to be annoying. Most characters, including the MC know she's very annoying, and you even have options to tell her to shut the fuck up.

Lin being mad at the people who enslaved her is... out of character? Autumn's religion spear headed the whole Elf slavery thing. Then comes Autumn preaching to Lin how she should be free.
I should expand what I mean by "Autumn is meant to be annoying"

She's meant to be annoying at the beginning. That way, her corruption is sweeter.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Great update as always, i'm only halfway through so i'm trying to avoid the spoilers but just a quick report: Sometimes when you go to the utility room you can see Maria masturbating there but she disappears after 1 second and you can't interact with her, she flashes in again as soon as you leave the room.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Great update as always, i'm only halfway through so i'm trying to avoid the spoilers but just a quick report: Sometimes when you go to the utility room you can see Maria masturbating there but she disappears after 1 second and you can't interact with her, she flashes in again as soon as you leave the room.
That's been fixed. Thanks!

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Lin being aggressive and confrontational is what's out of character. Especially to someone who....at worst...is being unintentionally condescending. And even that's sort of a stretch.

If she'd had that sort of backbone in the confrontation with the blonde elf, it would be one thing. if she'd had that sort of backbone in the confrontation with the big shot slaver guy, it would be one thing. Or the confrontation with Jinny. Lin hasn't stood up like that to anyone thus far who's treated her way worse than Autumn did.

It's also hard to take Lin being so offended by the slavery of her people seriously when thus far she's been pretty chill about it, and directed none of the fire she showed Autumn to people who've done far worse to her than Autumn. So, yeah. Felt a bit out of character for her.

Unless of course, this is the beginning of a more confident, more assertive Lin. Perhaps finding new strength through her love of Master.

Edit: Just to be clear, this is a mild criticism at worst. I love this game and it's characters. the Lin/Autumn scene just felt weird.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Speaking of Lin, is having her traits sufficient "training" to go into the competition scene, or should I be trying to hit a certain xp score on each sexual act before she's considered well trained enough? Jinny didn't seem that impressed by the scores in stats that were relatively low, even though Lin had all traits

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Lin being aggressive and confrontational is what's out of character. Especially to someone who....at worst...is being unintentionally condescending. And even that's sort of a stretch.

If she'd had that sort of backbone in the confrontation with the blonde elf, it would be one thing. if she'd had that sort of backbone in the confrontation with the big shot slaver guy, it would be one thing. Or the confrontation with Jinny. Lin hasn't stood up like that to anyone thus far who's treated her way worse than Autumn did.

It's also hard to take Lin being so offended by the slavery of her people seriously when thus far she's been pretty chill about it, and directed none of the fire she showed Autumn to people who've done far worse to her than Autumn. So, yeah. Felt a bit out of character for her.

Unless of course, this is the beginning of a more confident, more assertive Lin. Perhaps finding new strength through her love of Master.
The event with Sylvia was different in that she was an Elf Lin had never seen explaining to Lin about her origins, and reasons of being. Sylvia told Lin she needed to fight back, but Lin isn't a fighter.

The event with Mr. Cornwall was different in that Lin knew she needed to be on her best behavior, especially to other slavers, in fear that her Master would be chastised and embarrassed.

The event with Jin was different in that she was seeing her sister for the first time in nearly 300 years. The last thing she would want to do was fight her, and more than anything, her heart hurt from the way she was treated. She's not a fighter, so she clung to MC sobbing.

The event with Autumn however, Autumn was preaching about how it's not right for Elves to be slaves. Autumn was lecturing Lin over her history and at the same time, contradicting herself. Lin saw first hand Autumn's people capturing and raping her community. And here comes another one of them telling her she needs to be free? That would make me mad too.

Speaking of Lin, is having her traits sufficient "training" to go into the competition scene, or should I be trying to hit a certain xp score on each sexual act before she's considered well trained enough? Jinny didn't seem that impressed by the scores in stats that were relatively low, even though Lin had all traits
Traits are what matters. Of course, Jin can't see her traits, and Lin knows her less than you do. Jin thinks her mind is ready, but her body may need more work. She leaves the decision up to you.

In other words, what's being said is: She might be ready, but look at her stats one last time. Make sure she is in fact ready.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I just went ahead and unlocked all of her traits first. I don't know if all of them are necessary, but you only get one shot at that event so you might as well go in prepared. It's not like there is a time limit on it.

The one thing I was kind of annoyed about with the training event was that we were just barely introduced to each of the other trainers and I'm supposed to make judgements on how aggressive to be towards them? I don't know a thing about most of them. Then when their personalities come out later in the event I want to go back and change my answers. It seemed kind of strange to be asked to choose our attitude towards each trainer before we had a chance to know them.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I just went ahead and unlocked all of her traits first. I don't know if all of them are necessary, but you only get one shot at that event so you might as well go in prepared. It's not like there is a time limit on it.

The one thing I was kind of annoyed about with the training event was that we were just barely introduced to each of the other trainers and I'm supposed to make judgements on how aggressive to be towards them? I don't know a thing about most of them. Then when their personalities come out later in the event I want to go back and change my answers. It seemed kind of strange to be asked to choose our attitude towards each trainer before we had a chance to know them.
Eh, I kind of just wanted to give the player some choice.

It's your first interaction with them, of course. But you do sort of have a hint at who they are. Cornwall being "very important" and all. And of course, they're his friends.

How do you raise friendship?
Do their story events. It's told on the quick guide screen when you first hit "Play" And it tells you how to play the game after you meet Lin for the first time as a "Tip"

Glitxh

Jun 3, 2018
Eh, I kind of just wanted to give the player some choice.

It's your first interaction with them, of course. But you do sort of have a hint at who they are. Cornwall being "very important" and all. And of course, they're his friends.

Do their story events. It's told on the quick guide screen when you first hit "Play" And it tells you how to play the game after you meet Lin for the first time as a "Tip"
Oh, ok thank you. But do you happen to know what day maria shows up, i just got a scene where autumn and her are talking abot the beach but shes not a resident yet.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh, ok thank you. But do you happen to know what day maria shows up, i just got a scene where autumn and her are talking abot the beach but shes not a resident yet.
Take Ashley's virginity.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I noticed when doing something with Maria in the dungeon in the morning it uses up 2 periods of the day, skipping the noon period.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes