Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
OMG
”a hand-holding counter”

"Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!"
"Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes! Volcanoes!"
"The dead rising from the grave!"
"Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!"

I think that may also be the breaking of the “final seal” of the apocalypse.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
OMG
”a hand-holding counter”

"Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!"
"Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes! Volcanoes!"
"The dead rising from the grave!"
"Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!"

I think that may also be the breaking of the “final seal” of the apocalypse.
Remember, if someone asks :
maybe.jpg
That's what you say.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Nov 21, 2017
here try that.
Thanks much for this. I'm hesitant to sign up for a bunch of sites so I'll have to think about actually making an account there. Mostly I'll have to see what the site is but I'm thinking it'll be ok to make one there.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Thanks much for this. I'm hesitant to sign up for a bunch of sites so I'll have to think about actually making an account there. Mostly I'll have to see what the site is but I'm thinking it'll be ok to make one there.
Account creation is generic - you can sign up with a completely make believe email address (In fact, at one point it was encouraged in the faq if I remember). Just make sure you write your creds down because you won't be able to reset your password.

Reactions: c3p0
Nov 21, 2017
Account creation is generic - you can sign up with a completely make believe email address (In fact, at one point it was encouraged in the faq if I remember). Just make sure you write your creds down because you won't be able to reset your password.
kk thanks much for this as well. I do have a second email but I think I'll make a new new one for things like this. It's interesting they don't let you reset your password.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
kk thanks much for this as well. I do have a second email but I think I'll make a new new one for things like this. It's interesting they don't let you reset your password.
Cause the don't save your data. They have, if they don't have change it, your chosen username and your chosen, hashed passkey. The e-mail address you've entered, they discard it and replace it with random text. Also you could enter some gibberish as e-mail address and it would work nonetheless.
So, how could they let you reset your passkey?

Daemmerwind

Aug 30, 2021
Well, I'm new to this game and Genre and I absolutely love love love love this game.
It is such a fun finding the women in the hotel and the texts are very good in my book.

For me personally it could have a little more lesbian, incest, tattoos and piercings (for example it is a little sad having the piercing(s) of Jin and Maria disappear sometimes) but this is only my opinion considering my kinks.
Overall this is a great and fun and extremely sexy game and I cannot wait to dive in deeper.
Especially with my rookie numbers of played time in comparison to you other guys and gals here.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
tl;dr is that TheDevian, headpatting at a blistering 30x per second would need 10 billion years to overflow it if the limit truly is 64 bits.
And? I wouldn't put it out of the window, as we speak over TheDevian here. Pretty sure, if that is all what it is take, he would give them a billion head pats per second.o_O :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Face Front Batelf Fans! The Final pages of Batelf are here! I did not set out to do a full 12 page fanart/joke Batelf comic but here we are! Enjoy!
Also "CC" on the cover stands for "Caliber Comics" in place of "Detective Comics". "SYL" is for the price in Syl'anar and "CAP" is for the price in the Capital/other side of the world.
Batelf Full Comic PDF Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dyurne

Nov 8, 2018
So it is true that money makes you lazy, this game a year ago updated every 3 months max now we going to 6/7 months for the same amount of gameplay.
Idk how people can still keep giving you money after getting blueballed half a year for a game with old illusion's core.
I was a patreon of his several times but people need to realize that sometimes not supporting its for the best of the product.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes