Kirishiba

Jul 16, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.15.1 Public] + Lord Ashram's Mod

Download Apk: , Google

Download Apk+Data: , Google

Apk+Data Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can you add textbox transparency slider as well? The box covers 1/3rd of the screen.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Im really digging the Shimakaze and Himiko Toga References, 2 of my favorite Characters.
Sorry to disappoint, there are no references to either of those characters.

Can you add textbox transparency slider as well? The box covers 1/3rd of the screen.
There is an option to change the text box in the settings by default.

Regardless of that, why anyone would ask a modder to do that instead of the dev is beyond me.

nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry to disappoint, there are no references to either of those characters.

There is an option to change the text box in the settings by default.

Regardless of that, why anyone would ask a modder to do that instead of the dev is beyond me.
Thats weird because Ashley basically has almost the same Hair as Himiko Toga, and even does the exact same Poses with her Hands sometimes as Himiko does in the Anime, and also is a crazy Character, similiar to Himiko, and Android basically wears the same Headgear and Panties which are reminiscent of what Shimakaze is wearing in the Anime.

Even if not intended, i like the similiarites. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thats weird because Ashley basically has almost the same Hair as Himiko Toga, and even does the exact same Poses with her Hands sometimes as Himiko does in the Anime, and also is a crazy Character, similiar to Himiko, and Android basically wears the same Headgear and Panties which are reminiscent of what Shimakaze is wearing in the Anime.

Even if not intended, i like the similiarites. :)
Ashley's crazy hair style was definitely inspired by Toga, and she is also a yandere which is a character trope.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well that all says, that I should play from the beginning with the next version.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Exciting, though I hate to see an auction, and not be able to buy all the elves. XD

I like the staff you found, that works well.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nice!
I think I speak for everyone when I say : "I'd like to see more of pink volleyball girl". :sneaky:
(said something similar the first time she was shown too)
And that post showcasing the lighting looks sick!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There we go, now you don't have to bother Runey with a fuckton of messages.
...now if only I could figure out a meme for those religious nuts and elf slavery weirdos...

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The live auction set makes me want to interact with it when buying liberating slaves rather than simply buying them on the PC but I also wonder how much more work it would be for the player to go there each time they want to buy an elf or simply check the price. Maybe an integration between the styles of the slave store on the PC and the live auction. Maybe having to go there to go take possesion of your new elf once bought on PC. Manualy by having to go exploring to the live auction or change the morning of their arrival sceen to be the Player going to the auction claiming their elf rather than them magicaly apearing in your entrance hall.

I have absolutly no idea how much work that would be. Just spiting out ideas that came to my mind while seeing the prevew. (they look nice by the way, can't wait to go exploring.)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The live auction set makes me want to interact with it when buying liberating slaves rather than simply buying them on the PC but I also wonder how much more work it would be for the player to go there each time they want to buy an elf or simply check the price. Maybe an integration between the styles of the slave store on the PC and the live auction. Maybe having to go there to go take possesion of your new elf once bought on PC. Manualy by having to go exploring to the live auction or change the morning of their arrival sceen to be the Player going to the auction claiming their elf rather than them magicaly apearing in your entrance hall.

I have absolutly no idea how much work that would be. Just spiting out ideas that came to my mind while seeing the prevew. (they look nice by the way, can't wait to go exploring.)
It would depend on what we "do" with them, to make it feasible, we would need some way to "use" them, that would be more or less off screen.

Kali had one idea a while back, where we could buy other hotels, make a chain, and we could employ a lot of them that way. Invest, and profit. All mostly off screen, like the bar, where you just talk to Ellen to make changes, and go to the auction to buy more workers. You could also have it be like Sanctuary, where you can invest in comforts for your 'slaves', and have some different events (like the weekly bar statement), based on how well you treat them. The better they have it, the more likely it will be, that they will go out of their way to help the nameless customers.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Ho I was talking about Sylivia, Nia and the others. But your idea is also good. The fact that the Elves all show up on your doorstep seamingly unsupervised always rubed me the wrong way. I understand why it was done that way from a technical standpoint, but from the player imersion POV it is like the Sylnar society put to much faith in their slaves to do what is expected of them. Especialy considering the way Pro slavers treat elves.

I guess your Idea could be an other money sink that eventualy turn in money generation. but I dont particularly want to make a management sim out of Harem Hotel.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ho I was talking about Sylivia, Nia and the others. But your idea is also good. The fact that the Elves all show up on your doorstep seamingly unsupervised always rubed me the wrong way. I understand why it was done that way from a technical standpoint, but from the player imersion POV it is like the Sylnar society put to much faith in their slaves to do what is expected of them. Especialy considering the way Pro slavers treat elves.

I guess your Idea could be an other money sink that eventualy turn in money generation. but I dont particularly want to make a management sim out of Harem Hotel.
Well, I am not thinking anything complex, just like the sanctuary or bar, you just set it where you want, and forget about it. Every once in a while, a new elf could be available, and you can buy one more, maybe once a week or something. There could even be a limit to how high it can go, so buying more elves, is just for role play, as a way to keep 'saving' more, and waste all the money we get later on in the game.

Doing it like that would make it so you can get a nice boost to your income early on (maybe that conversation with Kali unlocks it, was that a date?), and a way to waste money in the later game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Ho I was talking about Sylivia, Nia and the others. But your idea is also good. The fact that the Elves all show up on your doorstep seamingly unsupervised always rubed me the wrong way.
IIRC correctly they don’t show up on the doorstep they are at the HHA place and you leave through the door and then get them … but other than the time when you are reunited with Maria the whole elf pickup is mostly not captured visually
IIRC there is some flavor texts when you pick up Nia & Sylvia something along the line of ”I’m glad to be out of the HHA but are you a good owner or a bad owner ….and thanks for living up to our agreement after we kidnapped & hit you with a bat

The only “in system” elf that just shows up at the door is Jin before we purchase her and she is on a visit (I don’t recall if it was stated that she was owned(private party) or on a day pass from the HHA) … It felt like it was first option … and that owner just had her listed for sale and she was given permission to visit and promote herself as a good purchase.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
IIRC correctly they don’t show up on the doorstep they are at the HHA place and you leave through the door and then get them … but other than the time when you are reunited with Maria the whole elf pickup is mostly not captured visually
IIRC there is some flavor texts when you pick up Nia & Sylvia something along the line of ”I’m glad to be out of the HHA but are you a good owner or a bad owner ….and thanks for living up to our agreement after we kidnapped & hit you with a bat

The only “in system” elf that just shows up at the door is Jin before we purchase her and she is on a visit (I don’t recall if it was stated that she was owned(private party) or on a day pass from the HHA) … It felt like it was first option … and that owner just had her listed for sale and she was given permission to visit and promote herself as a good purchase.
Right, we get them in the mail, like whatever else we order! The hotel must have a big box! :cool:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes