Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Post funny images at me all you want, I will always pick the slave route. Those elves are getting too uppity and history across multiple universes taught me one thing about them: around elves, watch yourselves. I will not give them a chance. Jokes aside, I hope that slave route isn't going to be portrayed as the "bad" choice and that the player is going to get punished big way in the long run for it. I'll take negatives, I'll take it being less optimal, I'll take worse outcomes. I will stand my ground.
I feel like this is a dog whistle for racists, and what elves pissed in your coffee?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Post funny images at me all you want, I will always pick the slave route. Those elves are getting too uppity and history across multiple universes taught me one thing about them: around elves, watch yourselves. I will not give them a chance. Jokes aside, I hope that slave route isn't going to be portrayed as the "bad" choice and that the player is going to get punished big way in the long run for it. I'll take negatives, I'll take it being less optimal, I'll take worse outcomes. I will stand my ground.
It's not only the "bad" route it's it's the "I like less story route".
In the current state of the game it's just plain stupid to go slave route.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Ah, fictionnal racism AND fictionnal pride :LUL:

Sorry to ruin it for you but I'm pretty sure the slave route is the bad choice already in this game :confused:
Also love always beats enslaving, like as a general rule. Haven't you seen any movies, tv shows, animes, video games... ? Even loving a character who's technically your slave makes for a better story than only treating them as slaves.
So yeah anyway, you can stand your ground all you want since you can play however you want, but in this case "your fun is wrong".

Although, since it's a game with an infinite amount of saves, it is totally possible to play both route anyways. You don't have to try to convince other people that you have the will to stand by a wrong decision made for bad reasons. You're only ruining your own fun after all.

Sorry if that comes off a little harsh, but you attack Love you get what you deserve.
... damn, we need a screen for that quote, I have nothing right now.

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone know what the quests "Good job, I'm proud" and "I love you..." Are? I can't continue the Felicia and Emma quest cause the game says I need for level up Ashley but she already has the correct level, the mod now says these 2 quest are also required.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know what the quests "Good job, I'm proud" and "I love you..." Are? I can't continue the Felicia and Emma quest cause the game says I need for level up Ashley but she already has the correct level, the mod now says these 2 quest are also required.
What level are they?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
It's not only the "bad" route it's it's the "I like less story route".
In the current state of the game it's just plain stupid to go slave route.
Correct me if I’m mistaken but CURRENTLY the slave route DEFINITELY has MORE repeatable lewd content. Where as the love route is the ”canon” route and has more story points & less lewd content so ”in the current state of the game” I don’t believe it’s good or bad OR smart or stupid to do EITHER route it just depends on each persons play through.

I personally suggest that each person play through as much of the game as possible (prior to route choices) then save & THEN explore both choices (& preserve the save prior to choice).

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Correct me if I’m mistaken but CURRENTLY the slave route DEFINITELY has MORE repeatable lewd content.
True, this is pretty unfair.
Would be great to get some lewd contents for the love routes soon, maybe some repeatable hugs and kisses or something. Maybe even headpats on Nia ? Now that could be a little extreme but a man can dream.

Jul 12, 2020
rpdl torrents require you to create an account and login to it, otherwise the torrents don't work. If you've already done that you may need to "cycle" it, as in go to the website, log off, then log back on, and redownload the torrent (after deleting the one you already have) and try it again. If that doesn't work you may have some problems with your downloader's settings or something.
Got it. Thanks.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Would be great to get some lewd contents for the love routes soon, maybe some repeatable hugs and kisses or something. Maybe even headpats on Nia ? Now that could be a little extreme but a man can dream.
There have been a few things with Nia so far, and I assume this news one will bring more, since it's focused on the side girls more, but I agree, that would be nice to get soon. Particularly with Sylvia in the kitchen. Option to headpat or spank. XD

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ehh...headpats are the ultimate reward, and I don't think Nia deserves them. Especially since she clubbed "The Manager" with a baseball bat. Don't get me wrong, she's nice and all, but if you compare her to Lin or "Android"...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ehh...headpats are the ultimate reward, and I don't think Nia deserves them. Especially since she clubbed "The Manager" with a baseball bat. Don't get me wrong, she's nice and all, but if you compare her to Lin or "Android"...
She is getting better, just let her apologize, and stop acting like she thinks we don't care about elves...
She is starting to trust us, clearly, so we are near that line. She will start to earn them soon, I believe.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I don't mind giving Nia headpats. Since she gave me one with a baseball bat, the least I could do is return the favor. :sneaky:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Quests aren't given names in Harem Hotel, I'm not sure what you're referring to there. Everything is based on the relationship level. But it sounds like your issue was resolved anyway.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes