Jul 12, 2020
It would be nice if there was a working torrent for the full game with latest update. The one I tried from a previous post doesn't seem to start downloading no matter what. Can someone help? The game is quite big after all.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It would be nice if there was a working torrent for the full game with latest update. The one I tried from a previous post doesn't seem to start downloading no matter what. Can someone help? The game is quite big after all.
You're talking about rpdl's one? Don't know what does not work for you, but I'm sure they could help, either ping him, PM him, go to the thread they have or ask in their Discord.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
rpdl torrents require you to create an account and login to it, otherwise the torrents don't work. If you've already done that you may need to "cycle" it, as in go to the website, log off, then log back on, and redownload the torrent (after deleting the one you already have) and try it again. If that doesn't work you may have some problems with your downloader's settings or something.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
In addition to the above, RPDL does limit which clients can be used. I'm pretty sure there is a FAQ on the site which tells which are blocked.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
and if I ask when the next love route will be released, what will happen?
Not sure, but I know he said that the next update is going to be mostly focused on the side girls for a change, and the others that have less content (so Autumn, for example), rather than the main ones. There are also going to be new roaming events for the early game, including an exclusive new 'human only' brothel (that I believe we can visit any time).

Sep 4, 2017
And what if someone chooses the slave route, what will happen? is that person that chooses that route unknowingly (or fully knowingly and voluntrily) helping Cornwall to win? And if someone is helping Cornwall to win, is that someone a traitor? And what should we do with the traitors?

Maybe we could send them there:

1665702286442.png ?

Oh, how much I would love to see Cornwall tied up with his neck under that blade.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And what if someone chooses the slave route, what will happen? is that person that chooses that route unknowingly (or fully knowingly and voluntrily) helping Cornwall o win? And if someone is helping Cornwall to win, is that someone a traitor? And what should we do with the traitors?

View attachment 2099419 ?

Oh, how much I would love to see Cornwall tied up with his neck under that blade.
That's way to merciful for him. He doesn't deserve the quick way out.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And what if someone chooses the slave route, what will happen? is that person that chooses that route unknowingly (or fully knowingly and voluntrily) helping Cornwall to win? And if someone is helping Cornwall to win, is that someone a traitor? And what should we do with the traitors?

View attachment 2099419 ?

slave route.jpg

Azrael502

Dec 30, 2017
How about forcing him to watch the Twilight series on repeat for 4 days straight. Then, just when he thinks we're granting him mercy, we switch things up and put on old Backstreet Boys and N'Sync music videos on repeat at max volume.

Against the geneva compact my friend but i agree

Sep 4, 2017
That's way to merciful for him. He doesn't deserve the quick way out.
Yes that is true. Which brings me to another question:

If you were, totally theoretically, Jigsaw from Saw movie franchise, and you would capture Cornwall, what would you do? I know that somebody will suggest Reverse Bear Trap or any other from John Kramer's classic works, but I don't think that it is the answer. I think that Cornwall deserves something new and original that wasn't there before. Something created specially just for him. But I don't have any ideas. I am not a serial killer, and if I was, I would probably be a really bad one. But, it should cause a lot of pain and suffering to him. And it should be something from what he shouldn't be able to escape no matter what he tries. And if we could get some special nanobots that would bring him back to life everytime he dies so we could try a lot of new things on him, it would be great.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
How about forcing him to watch the Twilight series on repeat for 4 days straight. Then, just when he thinks we're granting him mercy, we switch things up and put on old Backstreet Boys and N'Sync music videos on repeat at max volume.
That could work. Good idea.

Also, obligatory Jigsaw meme

1665705247349.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nov 28, 2018
Post funny images at me all you want, I will always pick the slave route. Those elves are getting too uppity and history across multiple universes taught me one thing about them: around elves, watch yourselves. I will not give them a chance. Jokes aside, I hope that slave route isn't going to be portrayed as the "bad" choice and that the player is going to get punished big way in the long run for it. I'll take negatives, I'll take it being less optimal, I'll take worse outcomes. I will stand my ground.

Sep 4, 2017
Post funny images at me all you want, I will always pick the slave route. Those elves are getting too uppity and history across multiple universes taught me one thing about them: around elves, watch yourselves. I will not give them a chance. Jokes aside, I hope that slave route isn't going to be portrayed as the "bad" choice and that the player is going to get punished big way in the long run for it. I'll take negatives, I'll take it being less optimal, I'll take worse outcomes. I will stand my ground.
Despite that comment about traitors, I respect everybody's right to play the game the way they want and choose any route that they want.

Last edited:

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Not sure, but I know he said that the next update is going to be mostly focused on the side girls for a change, and the others that have less content (so Autumn, for example), rather than the main ones. There are also going to be new roaming events for the early game, including an exclusive new 'human only' brothel (that I believe we can visit any time).
That's cool. Autumn is absolutely near the top of my favorites list. Hoping for more.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes