Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Or worse as I've had this happen to me multiple times on this site, I would answer a question about a game AND THE VERY NEXT POST is some idiot who didn't even bother to notice that I just answered his question then goes and posts the same question again. Thankfully I generally don't have to respond to those posts since the users will get multiple reply's telling them to read my post just before theirs.
I feel ya.

People need to realize that they are not a special snowflake and that others time is AS Valuable as theirs OR more likely … even more valuable than theirs.

I constantly smh about how great a % of people want everything spoon fed to them just like Mommy does for them with their baby food.
& how
Mommy probably still wipes their asses for them too.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
^ But I am A special snowflake!, I'm a yellow one!.

Finding myself reading this almost daily now, Waiting for the next update to drop....
Soooon!.
Wonder if i made a fairy lose her wings?.
No, you're fine. There's no harm saying you're looking forward to it or discussing an upcoming update in general (for example : the upcoming update will feature a brothel!). It's when you ask when it's coming out or something to that effect that you contribute to the fairy mutilation and possible genocide.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
^ But I am A special snowflake!, I'm a yellow one!.

Finding myself reading this almost daily now, Waiting for the next update to drop....
Soooon!.
Wonder if i made a fairy lose her wings?.
You ARE!!! … most snowflakes melt when the yellow hits ‘em!!

Discussions about changes & the game is what this place is all about.
Hand holding & babysitting of those that can’t read … not so much;)

I believe there is an exemption/loophole preventing wing removal when the “Question” is asked in a sarcastic or funny context.
So you good!

O__P

Oct 22, 2022
Im new here so i dont know f95zone.to ( Android games on this site.How to install mobile game Android ? [Ren'Py] Harem Hotel

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
I'm not asking for a update or a answer but I am curious about when the final member of the hotel is gonna show up and who it's gonna be since the story seems pretty far along. Not that I have any idea how big the game is intended to be.

Kinda wish it's juliet cause ya know. Big tittie goth gf

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I'm not asking for a update or a answer but I am curious about when the final member of the hotel is gonna show up and who it's gonna be since the story seems pretty far along. Not that I have any idea how big the game is intended to be.

I’ve not seen this answered in any form.

IIRC at one point there was input/poll that asked a question like this … but I don’t recall the exact question or the results. I think it was Runey just collating/collecting data it could have been on Patreon or on his Discord … I am unsure.

At this point I would GUESS that it’s a detail that only Runey knows.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018

IIRC at one point there was input/poll that asked a question like this … but I don’t recall the exact question or the results. I think it was Runey just collating/collecting data it could have been on Patreon or on his Discord … I am unsure.

Tentatively the new character is slated to join the hotel at update .20. That is subject to change.

He’s also at least hinted that it’s most likely going to be someone we haven’t met yet.

The most common guess on the discord is a character nicknamed Wheely who is in a wheelchair, she’s part Drow, but that is purely speculation on the part of the Discord, even if it’s a character Runey created for fun.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-15-1-public-runey.12760/post-8106222 :sneaky:

I wouldn't say no to Juliet though. Big Tiddy Goth Girls may or may not be a thing for me. Oddly I'm really not a fan of tattoos or piercings which are super prevalent on them these days.

Tentatively the new character is slated to join the hotel at update .20. That is subject to change.

He’s also at least hinted that it’s most likely going to be someone we haven’t met yet.

The most common guess on the discord is a character nicknamed Wheely who is in a wheelchair, she’s part Drow, but that is purely speculation on the part of the Discord, even if it’s a character Runey created for fun.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Im new here so i dont know f95zone.to ( Android games on this site.How to install mobile game Android ? [Ren'Py] Harem Hotel
You are going to need the Joiplay app, there are instructions on his discord if you need help.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022

I didn’t hear the .20 Estimate. Good info

I did catch something along the lines that it was probably going to be filled by an “unknown” but I was fairly certain that it was all still ”under development“ and subject to change thus my answer of “only Runey” knows. I think it was also mentioned that the “last room” doesn’t HAVE to be the last space for a tenant … Runey could do some shenanigans like how Hanna slipped in with Maria or could add more floors or whatever … it all depends on the story he wants to tell.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes