TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Im new here so i dont know f95zone.to ( Android games on this site.How to install mobile game Android ? [Ren'Py] Harem Hotel
You are going to need the Joiplay app, there are instructions on his discord if you need help.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Tentatively the new character is slated to join the hotel at update .20. That is subject to change.

He’s also at least hinted that it’s most likely going to be someone we haven’t met yet.
I didn’t hear the .20 Estimate. Good info

I did catch something along the lines that it was probably going to be filled by an “unknown” but I was fairly certain that it was all still ”under development“ and subject to change thus my answer of “only Runey” knows. I think it was also mentioned that the “last room” doesn’t HAVE to be the last space for a tenant … Runey could do some shenanigans like how Hanna slipped in with Maria or could add more floors or whatever … it all depends on the story he wants to tell.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Even if she's not the final girl it's possible Juliet might room with one of the main girls like Lucia or Hana, maybe share a room with Ashley.
As much as I would like that, it is not on the table. For the moment, she seems to be Kate's side girl.

My expectation is that it will be Wheelie, but we will see.

Reactions: c3p0

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
It's not taboo. It's just really annoying because I've always posted an estimated release date on my patreon whenever an update begins development. And any time we do answer that question directly, there is another person on the next page asking the same question, so it feels almost pointless to answer that question.
I understand the annoyance. I did not see an estimated date on patreon, Let me go look again.

I apologize for asking.

I found it, had to look back to your AUG 9 post .

When will v0.16 release?
Sometime between October - November

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
As much as I would like that, it is not on the table. For the moment, she seems to be Kate's side girl.

My expectation is that it will be Wheelie, but we will see.
She alongside the MC's sister have long been the most speculated but so it will be ineresting after all this time to see once and for all who finishes the main cast. Honestly im verging the sister these days as this deep into the story and characterisation of the cast i think it just makes far more sense Runey adds in someone who won't need near as much time dedicated to building up and integrating with the others as we've seen with say Autumn a complete outsider coming in fresh like last time (The Twins and Marie had pre-existing connections to other main cast when added so were smoother and quicker integrations vs Autumn who took a long time to win over many fans and Android's more recent isolated storylines seem to have tempered her reception popularity wise).

Still no one knows but Runey and he has never baulked at a challenge of continually adding in new faces and expanding the cast but my money is sister (esp as he's been developing the side cast far more as of late, that's spinning a lot of plates at the same time with more to spin yet from Julliete to the other university girls to a certain princess who i all assume will feature more eventually)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Tentatively the new character is slated to join the hotel at update .20. That is subject to change.

He’s also at least hinted that it’s most likely going to be someone we haven’t met yet.

The most common guess on the discord is a character nicknamed Wheely who is in a wheelchair, she’s part Drow, but that is purely speculation on the part of the Discord, even if it’s a character Runey created for fun.
Part of me is kinda hoping for Juliet because I think she's underappreciated; however, one option would be to simply turn the room into a sanctuary for all of those wingless fairies running around nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: kleiner and pgm_01

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She alongside the MC's sister have long been the most speculated but so it will be ineresting after all this time to see once and for all who finishes the main cast. Honestly im verging the sister these days as this deep into the story and characterisation of the cast i think it just makes far more sense Runey adds in someone who won't need near as much time dedicated to building up and integrating with the others as we've seen with say Autumn a complete outsider coming in fresh like last time (The Twins and Marie had pre-existing connections to other main cast when added so were smoother and quicker integrations vs Autumn who took a long time to win over many fans and Android's more recent isolated storylines seem to have tempered her reception popularity wise).

Still no one knows but Runey and he has never baulked at a challenge of continually adding in new faces and expanding the cast but my money is sister (esp as he's been developing the side cast far more as of late, that's spinning a lot of plates at the same time with more to spin yet from Julliete to the other university girls to a certain princess who i all assume will feature more eventually)
I am certain that he has said that none of the girls currently in the game will get the room, since I think he has no intention of bumping up anyone from side/background girl to main girl, so it will be someone we haven't gotten to know already.

I could be wrong, but it seems like the sister idea might have gotten scrapped, along with the third floor. So, if it is going to be someone we have talked about, the Wheelie seems the most likely choice to me.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I am certain that he has said that none of the girls currently in the game will get the room, since I think he has no intention of bumping up anyone from side/background girl to main girl, so it will be someone we haven't gotten to know already.

I could be wrong, but it seems like the sister idea might have gotten scrapped, along with the third floor. So, if it is going to be someone we have talked about, the Wheelie seems the most likely choice to me.
Well, only Runey may know. I don't have anything against a third, fourth, fifth, ... floor, yet I'm happy with what we get - if the quality doesn't change.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Really? A Drow in a wheelchair? On the second floor of a hotel with no elevator?
Yeah sorry... that sounds pretty dumb.
Mostly human with drow ancestry, actually. IIRC from when Runey posted the concept ages ago, she had a neuromuscular issue from the drow ancestry and could walk for brief periods, but usually used the wheelchair to get around.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes