monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
There seems to be an epidemic lately of people going into a game's thread, reading absolutely nothing, and then demanding to know when the next release is . Its been worse than usual.
To be candid, it is endemic of any sort of game question in general. It'll take two minutes to figure out the answer yourself on the Patreon or searching the game thread, Instead you've got folks popping into the forums asking the same question that has been asked and answered 200 times or drawing a false conclusion in like 30 seconds and then starting some drama.

Kinda gobsmacked anyone could look at Runey's history of consistency, clear development communication, and release structure and concluded "dead game" More like "dead brain." :KEK:

Some combination of idiocy, laziness, and lack of attention span I suppose.

Personally very excited about H.H. update. Lot of exciting things seem to be in the works.

Last edited:

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
These looks like just a bunch of peoples that are just trying to cause unnecessary drama, I don't know if they have agreed to do this, because the explosion of messages of this type on different threads, all of the same tenor and all almost at the same time, are a little suspicious.
I think they are trying to cause flames on purpose, it is a sad thing but unfortunately we have to put up with this thing, hoping that they will end it as soon as possible as soon as they realize they are being ignored ... :cautious:
This.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
*sits, twiddling thumbs waiting for update so I can start from scratch again, just like every other update*

I really need to subscribe to Runey's patreon... I've just been lazy since I finished re-decorating our room from scratch...
I've just been in a bit of a slump since I finished it, haven't played any games, have watched a couple of movies, been spending most of my time reading.

*edit* just got off said lazy ass and :

1.png

Love ya Runey!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I tried to play a game that did that once, it was not that fun once I caught up.
Only a few devs can even get close to that, and feel like it's worth playing.

Never! You'll have to kill me first!
View attachment 2124847
You're going to make that girl bald one of these days with the amount of headpats you give, you degenerate. Hold hands instead.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Has anyone an idea how to increace the size of the font? It would be really helpful if it is little bigger.

Found it in gui.rpy
Code:
## The size of normal dialogue text.
define gui.text_size = 33

## The size of character names.
define gui.name_text_size = 45
Sadly the interaction menues use the same variable. (or the walkthough mod does it.)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes