Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
It's v15.1 + Ashram/Lain Mod 15.1v4 with the save he provided.
I’m on 15.0 … the Ashley 4some & Autumn story event & a few other single step bits are what was added on 15.0-15.1 … oh well … looks like when 16 comes out I’m getting extra! But only because I’m missing a tiny bit.

camoway

May 15, 2017
What is wrong with you today? Lmao.

Harem Hotel v0.16 ALPHA released on August 28th.
Harem Hotel v0.16 BETA 4 released a bit over a week ago.
Game is still clearly in active development. You know this, you said it yourself. Are you drunk? Are you high? Are you just plain stupid?

I have never, not once, released updates every month. It's always been every 3 - 4 months. This time, I'm working extra hard on making this update good. I also ran into many personal issues, including a family member death scare, so I would appreciate it if you people would use your eyes, and possibly your brain. Thanks.
Sorry, Runey. my bad

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I believe I named mine "harm hotel", which was how my dyslexia told me the game was called the first time I saw it. I thought the game would have wildly different tags at the time, lol.
Then again, considering how many kicks in the feels Runey gives us, maybe my brain wasn't far off. :HideThePain:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I believe I named mine "harm hotel", which was how my dyslexia told me the game was called the first time I saw it. I thought the game would have wildly different tags at the time, lol.
Then again, considering how many kicks in the feels Runey gives us, maybe my brain wasn't far off. :HideThePain:
Just think about how many fairies were harmed just in this forum! XD

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I shook a bit when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vanz7856

Nov 28, 2021
Just delete your Harem_Hotel-v0.15.1-pc folder then re-extract the game and then do a fresh install of [Runey]la_HaremHotel-0.15.1v4.rar.

Don't forget to make a backup of your saves. There should be a backup in appdata but make one of your saves in game/saves too.

Good luck.

do i need to download the update eventhough i download the latest pub 15.1 one? Thanks in advance

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi Runey good news I have to download windows 10 it work thank god it free to download it I can play now I'm so happy if any one can't play this game you need to upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10 it's free. I need it work's but I am building a new pc in February

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi Runey good news I have to download windows 10 it work thank god it free to download it I can play now I'm so happy if any one can't play this game you need to upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10 it's free. I need it work's but I am building a new pc in February
Personally, I was able to play on win7 until earlier this year, when my drives got fried. I assume there was some other issue with the install, some driver issue or something.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes