waihoyu

Mar 31, 2021
Does this mean we'll get more content/ lewd scenes with the college girls? It would be kinda a waste of good models if we dont get to do stuffs with them (I really enjoyed the trip with Vanessa. Really hoping to get more scenes with them.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I looked it up and apparently, society would consider them half-sisters, but also cousins.

Genetically they would be also be considered fraternal twins, as they would be the children from the same mother, even if they were born some time apart.
if that makes them fraternal twins then all siblings are fraternal twins. So, no, they aren’t genetically fraternal twins.

Reactions: Mathesar

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
if that makes them fraternal twins then all siblings are fraternal twins. So, no, they aren’t genetically fraternal twins.
Identical twins share the same DNA. Runey said the girls' mothers were identical twins, impregnated by the same man. Its still two batches of the same genetic material being combined. So they would be genetic fraternal twins.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Identical twins share the same DNA. Runey said the girls' mothers were identical twins, impregnated by the same man. Its still two batches of the same genetic material being combined. So they would be genetic fraternal twins.
Genetic fraternal twins aren't a thing. Fraternal twins are just ordinary siblings that were carried simultaneously in the same womb instead of sequentially. Legally, they are half sisters and cousins, and genetically they are full siblings, but they aren't twins in any sense.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
this has been covered in another comment. But I have a brother and a sister. Both the father and the mother of these people share the exact same dna as my parents (because they’re my parents) this doesn’t make them fraternal twins. That’s a label we apply to people that shared the same womb at the same time but didn’t split from the same egg.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah, they're not twins, they're half siblings. But genetically speaking they share more DNA than the average sibling due to their genetic history. It's sort of like the royal family in one way, even far cousins are considered closer due to all the incest in the past. Obviously no incest here, they just happen to be closer than you might expect. Which also plays a part in their personalities!

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, they're not twins, they're half siblings. But genetically speaking they share more DNA than the average sibling due to their genetic history. It's sort of like the royal family in one way, even far cousins are considered closer due to all the incest in the past. Obviously no incest here, they just happen to be closer than you might expect. Which also plays a part in their personalities!
is there something beyond their parents being twins and having the same father? Were the father and mothers related?

they don’t share more dna than average sisters if their father isn’t related to the mothers. All siblings’ mothers share identical dna, that’s what makes them siblings (along with having the same father).

silkysoco

Jan 26, 2022
is there something beyond their parents being twins and having the same father? Were the father and mothers related?

they don’t share more dna than average sisters if their father isn’t related to the mothers. All siblings’ mothers share identical dna, that’s what makes them siblings (along with having the same father).
I don't know about you, but I haven't knocked up twin sisters seemingly on the same day yet. I guess I should add that to the bucket list?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

You're still not understanding what I'm saying, I think we've been over this on discord. They're half sisters, yes. But they share more DNA in common than you would expect, because their mothers are twins, and they were conceived on the same day. I don't think repeating that again will help, but I dunno what to try.

I mean, I have a half sibling. They don't look much like me at all because their mother was not my mother, or like my mother genetically.

I'm not trying to involve myself in this argument, I'm just adding context.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
You're still not understanding what I'm saying, I think we've been over this on discord. They're half sisters, yes. But they share more DNA in common than you would expect, because their mothers are twins, and they were conceived on the same day. I don't think repeating that again will help, but I dunno what to try.

I mean, I have a half sibling. They don't look much like me at all because their mother was not my mother, or like my mother genetically.

I fully understand what you’re saying. I don’t think you’re listening to me.

Legally they are half sisters and cousins. Genetically they’re more than that because their mothers are twins, but the “more than that” is just full sisters, not twins.

take away the time constraint of being concieved on the same day they aren’t any more genetically similar than two children born to the same two people.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Legally they are half sisters and cousins. Genetically they’re more than that because their mothers are twins, but the “more than that” is just full sisters, not twins.

take away the time constraint of being concieved on the same day they aren’t any more genetically similar than two children born to the same two people.
This is pretty much what I just said in my other comment. Their mothers are twins, not just siblings. So... yeah, more than you would expect.

...You know I've been agreeing with you, right? At least your first comment in this discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aternalyss208

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019

why is this important?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Why is incest important? On f95? A glance at the top 20 games will answer that :p
True but most people that look for incest don't care for f on f.
If it's b/s or m/s then it might get interesting.
That's why people were talking about MCs sister for a while.

Reactions: Vindaria

jocoyo

May 9, 2018

Lol did you mention in game the fact that their father conceived a baby with both their mothers on the same day? If so I must've missed it. That's a wild thing the father did

nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
ngl, i downloaded this Game to beat my Meat, but now im actually mainly in it for the Story. I wish Android's and Ashley's Story would never end. (The others are Bangers aswell, but those 2 are my absolute favorites)
Never expected this much good Story in a Game like this.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes