Azero

Jul 24, 2017
All characters will be wearing their sleepwear at night in their rooms now! I think this will make the game feel much more alive, and it should feel like a nice little bonus alongside unlocking that extra time slot. I hope it all feels rewarding :)

As the developer I will probably never fully understand how the player feels when playing my game. It's just hard to get in that same mindset when playing, so that's why feedback is so important. I want to make things like this feel rewarding so you will have to let me know if I have succeeded.
why this shit turn me on more than most other games on here?

especially lin and maria

Reactions: Runey

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
All characters will be wearing their sleepwear at night in their rooms now! I think this will make the game feel much more alive, and it should feel like a nice little bonus alongside unlocking that extra time slot. I hope it all feels rewarding :)

For a second I thought Lin was wearing one of the MCs shirts for sleepwear and then realized it was far too small. It's still a cute look though. Big sis is wearing more than I'd think for sleepwear though, unless this image was meant to showcase just Lin's outfit and there's something else planned for her sister.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Do you guys give romantic and endearing names for your girls? lmao

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish there was more to her being 'this' naughty although this game has been one of my favs for a long time anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Yooneh29

Jun 11, 2022
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Sorry, how do i use this? do i copy and paste the content somewhere or is it something else?

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018

As the developer I will probably never fully understand how the player feels when playing my game. It's just hard to get in that same mindset when playing, so that's why feedback is so important. I want to make things like this feel rewarding so you will have to let me know if I have succeeded.
Ashley looks super adorable and i hope Lin wars no panties :3

Longere

Jul 12, 2022
Anyone have file save 100% ver 0.15.1? I lost a file game but it touch so much time to play again, thanks

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021

I like that the girls are comfy, it definitely extends the world. I've been hoping for this since it was introduced with Emma and Felicity.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Hey i am just still impressed your reading feedback and taking them into account all AAA devs now are just politicians they will say anything to get attention then make the worst trash out there and blame us and or ignore the community.

did you all know battlefield 2042 season 2 made the guns do 0 dmg then they broke so many more things the online polulation hit 342 users on novemeber 2nd? The devs though blame us aswell as make a new bf game.

Reactions: TheDevian

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there a cheat option to just open up the entire gallery? The dev is great but he keeps updating old scenes every release and I just want to peek at the updated stuff.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Is there a cheat option to just open up the entire gallery? The dev is great but he keeps updating old scenes every release and I just want to peek at the updated stuff.
ya know, that is a fair point.

personally, I am waiting for the official release to replay it all. Kinda like having that surprise to look forward to.

Reactions: splamo and pgm_01
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes