jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Is there a cheat option to just open up the entire gallery? The dev is great but he keeps updating old scenes every release and I just want to peek at the updated stuff.
Personally I wish Runey included more story events in the gallery. There's a lot of good h scenes that aren't in the gallery so the only way I can access them is by loading saves, except some of those saves are broken now after updating the game.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there a cheat option to just open up the entire gallery? The dev is great but he keeps updating old scenes every release and I just want to peek at the updated stuff.
The gallery is directly tied to relationship level. So if you have a max level character you could see everything in their gallery.

GOD421

May 24, 2018
I still think not enough scenes are in the gallery. Sometimes I wanna look at past scenes, but can't do that. My old saves even became corrupted with the new updates, so I can't read them anymore without replaying the whole game :/ I'd consider replaying the whole game if it wasn't so long. The price of having too much content lol

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I still think not enough scenes are in the gallery. Sometimes I wanna look at past scenes, but can't do that. My old saves even became corrupted with the new updates, so I can't read them anymore without replaying the whole game :/ I'd consider replaying the whole game if it wasn't so long. The price of having too much content lol
The earlier story gets remade in better quality in each update, so if it's been a while since you've played through the beginning, it may be a new experience. I'm not just developing on the end of the game, I've developing all of it still. In v0.16 I'm making content which will only appear in the first 3 or so months of the game starting.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The gallery is directly tied to relationship level. So if you have a max level character you could see everything in their gallery.
I thought I had posted this on the mod thread. My bad. But thank you for clearing that up. That made my day.

GOD421

May 24, 2018
The earlier story gets remade in better quality in each update, so if it's been a while since you've played through the beginning, it may be a new experience. I'm not just developing on the end of the game, I've developing all of it still. In v0.16 I'm making content which will only appear in the first 3 or so months of the game starting.
Alright, I'll give it a try in the next update and see how it goes!

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
i know its a long shot but im really hoping for more hucow content. So for all we get is the delicious android mommy milkers, im hoping that one day we could build a harem of hucow elves. XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwoSeven13

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Thanks for the note! I didn't have any idea, I'll check the previous scene.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Can I ignore robot girl entirely ? not a fan of robot girl with joint or obvious robot feature. I'm fine with robot that look complete human tho, like 2B, androi 18 or 21.

Sep 4, 2017
Yummy, gib me more of those crispy fairy wings!!! :WeSmart:

View attachment 2152862

View attachment 2152874

:KEK::KEK::KEK:
It's no use...

I tried to warn the people.

I tried to show them the truth.

I tried to show them all the evidence that everytime when a fairy loses wings, Cornwall collects the wings and eats them. By eating fairy wings, he got magic powers. And everytime when he eats another fairy wings, his magic powers grows. Soon his powers will grow strong enough that he will be able to steal the game's development from Runey and ruin the game by making a really terrible ending, just to torture the fans. And then, he will ruin all the other games on this site, just to torture the fans. And then, he wil be able to escape from the game world to the real world and torture the fans in the real world.

But nobody believed me. They called me crazy.

They didn't listen.

But one day they will see the truth.

We already lost. Cornwall won.

Dark times are coming.

Last edited:

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Would we have to start a new game to see said content, or could we somehow access it on an already progressed past that point save file?

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone else keep a copy of the old version/s of the game? I still have the last one before the Ashley change on my desktop as "Harem Hotel Classic." Haha, It's nice going back and reliving it sometimes. (I know the new Lin shower animation is way smoother, but I sure miss the posing in the old one, for example.)

Reactions: TheDevian

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Can I ignore robot girl entirely ? not a fan of robot girl with joint or obvious robot feature. I'm fine with robot that look complete human tho, like 2B, androi 18 or 21.
You need to play her to advance other characters, but keep playing, and you might like the changes that happen to her.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes