astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
You need to play her to advance other characters, but keep playing, and you might like the changes that happen to her.
Did she get human make over later?

Don't get me wrong. I like her character. Only issue I have is with her model. I just don't like robot skin on her. Like if I have to pick between A2 and 2B. I'd pick 2B every time. They has the same model but 1 clearly robot and other look complete human.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You're all laughing now, but Cornwall is coming to steal everything and everyone that you love from you. He will take away all your things, your home, your money, your job, your reputation, your family, your friends and loved ones. And when he steals it all and you will be dying on the street, alone, hungry, thirsty and cold, without any money or food or clothes, unable to do anything to save yourself, when there will be nobody who could help you and everybody that you love will hate and despise you, and he wil come to take the last thing that you will still own - your life, away from you, will you still laugh, for the last time? You might think it's funny that someone steals from you, but I don't see anything funny about it.

But, OK, pay me no attention, I am just babbling some stupid things that make no sense, like I always do.
Cool story bro... go play this disgusting thing then... :rolleyes:

The Toymaster

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

Don't get me wrong. I like her character. Only issue I have is with her model. I just don't like robot skin on her. Like if I have to pick between A2 and 2B. I'd pick 2B every time. They has the same model but 1 clearly robot and other look complete human.
Since you don't appear willing to play the story to discover on your own, she has an option to be more like 2B for some scenes. It isn't a perfect 2B body, but she's closer to 2B than A2.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You're all laughing now, but Cornwall is coming to steal everything and everyone that you love from you. He will take away all your things, your home, your money, your job, your reputation, your family, your friends and loved ones. And when he steals it all and you will be dying on the street, alone, hungry, thirsty and cold, without any money or food or clothes, unable to do anything to save yourself, when there will be nobody who could help you and everybody that you love will hate and despise you, and he wil come to take the last thing that you will still own - your life, away from you, will you still laugh, for the last time? You might think it's funny that someone steals from you, but I don't see anything funny about it.

But, OK, pay me no attention, I am just babbling some stupid things that make no sense, like I always do.
Cornwall is coming.jpg Cornwall_is_Coming.jpg
Yes, she does.

Last edited:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019

OH! this is where my theory can come in! Ashleys old caretaker is actually the head of the mafia! She could move against cornwall! *Furiously types out fanfiction!*

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The last two scenes in the gallery are closed.
There are a number of pages in the gallery, one for each of the main girls, and one for the side girls.... Which gallery page? Can you give us a screen shot, so we can see which ones you mean?
anybody knows when will be update?
version fairy.jpg

MaZau70

Mar 30, 2022
There are a number of pages in the gallery, one for each of the main girls, and one for the side girls.... Which gallery page? Can you give us a screen shot, so we can see which ones you mean?
I already found what I missed, I missed the events with Vanessa

Reactions: TheDevian

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nope, clips them himself. Uses a cigar clipper, like the evil billionaire he is. The screams of the fairies helps him fall asleep for his afternoon nap.
I mean I deep fry them and eat them... but I guess that's also something you could do with fairy wings... :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes