Before:
1668159822234.png
After:
1668159834093.png

Before:
1668159855835.png
After:
1668159869840.png

The story has also been slightly rewritten here. The possible sex scene was removed as it didn't feel like it fit anymore and the event directly after is unlocking anal anyway. Instead that was replaced with meeting Lucy's friends and going bowling with Kali. It will make plenty of sense when played, and even ties in new characters that show up in the Explore content and will show up in Lucy's future story.

1668160013639.png

Patteboostio

Jan 15, 2020
I decided to resart the game and max all stats all over again, but i can't remember or find how to fill Android's handjob bar, i thought it was setting her as an alarm but it's not working... any help?

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I decided to resart the game and max all stats all over again, but i can't remember or find how to fill Android's handjob bar, i thought it was setting her as an alarm but it's not working... any help?
That should be the only way to do it, unless you got far enough into the story where she wakes you up with BJs. If that's the case, Runey said it's a bug he needs to fix.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do we have an ETA for the next public update?
No, we never do, and we never will. It will be ready, when it's ready, and not sooner.

Since you cheated, I don't think you can. You are correct about the alarm clock, but that only works before she gets her 'human' form. IIRC

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Indeed.

And while some might not like that approach that's on them. If it was good enough for John Carmack it's good enough for us.
And if anyone does not know who John Carmack is shame on you. Shame.
Yeah, Runey is smart enough not to give himself exact deadlines, until he is certain it's ready to go.
is there a torrent link guys? thank u :)
Yeah, just search the thread (sort by date in your profile options), and you will find it.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, Runey is smart enough not to give himself exact deadlines, until he is certain it's ready to go.

Yeah, just search the thread (sort by date in your profile options), and you will find it.
Not only is Runey smart enough to not give exact deadlines, but he still does the work and will put up weekly updates if you're on his Patreon (except for about three-four weeks right after a release.) He really produces tons of content. The fact that 16 is taking so long means it's probably huge, whereas with some developers I'd just assume they were losing interest.

Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
Remade Kali's 22nd event.

Before:
View attachment 2161532
After:
View attachment 2161531

Before:
View attachment 2161524
After:
View attachment 2161525

Before:
View attachment 2161526
After:
View attachment 2161527

The story has also been slightly rewritten here. The possible sex scene was removed as it didn't feel like it fit anymore and the event directly after is unlocking anal anyway. Instead that was replaced with meeting Lucy's friends and going bowling with Kali. It will make plenty of sense when played, and even ties in new characters that show up in the Explore content and will show up in Lucy's future story.

View attachment 2161529
Damn, upgrading from Lucy to Kali? Yes, please!
I'm loving how the updates are looking.

Fun fact, this is literally the only reason I chose wednesday over any other day.
Also, for the longest time I was really hoping this was the case.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
months ago i asked if this game ever gonna get an update and people yelled at me dat developer this and that now it's been close to a year we hadn't had an update ima ask again if this game gonna ever get an update cuz it's usually games more than 6months+ with no update goes on abandon status any top tier patrons here can clarify for me wuts the status of game

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
months ago i asked if this game ever gonna get an update and people yelled at me dat developer this and that now it's been close to a year we hadn't had an update ima ask again if this game gonna ever get an update cuz it's usually games more than 6months+ with no update goes on abandon status any top tier patrons here can clarify for me wuts the status of game
Literally above your comment... :FacePalm:

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
As Uthuriel already replied. Check the post above yours. The release for higher paying Patreons is out so we can expect it soon to be released for the public or it will probably get leaked earlier.
Also "close to a year" is a little streching it. In the first post on page 1 you can see the last release was 2022-04-08. So thats 7 months. If we add the time from now to public release lets say it will have 8 since the last.
And if you check the last pages (specially the previous one of this thread) you see the dev posting 3 times with sneek peaks and progress information. This time he also did rework earlier content in addition to the progress of the story.
So you can be reassured that the game is not abandoned. The Dev is really motivated. Specially on Discored were he is asking for suggestions for the new "Explore" content, so that the first introduction of this is not only a shell with little content.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
As Uthuriel already replied. Check the post above yours. The release for higher paying Patreons is out so we can expect it soon to be released for the public or it will probably get leaked earlier.
Also "close to a year" is a little streching it. In the first post on page 1 you can see the last release was 2022-04-08. So thats 7 months. If we add the time from now to public release lets say it will have 8 since the last.
And if you check the last pages (specially the previous one of this thread) you see the dev posting 3 times with sneek peaks and progress information. This time he also did rework earlier content in addition to the progress of the story.
So you can be reassured that the game is not abandoned. The Dev is really motivated. Specially on Discored were he is asking for suggestions for the new "Explore" content, so that the first introduction of this is not only a shell with little content.
thanks for actually taking your time to responding and not giving an attitude it's good to know the dev actually working on it
cuz i don't really play all the games out there and the ones i play in the past years the good games keep getting abandon even tho the devs might for the few first months be motivated so they don't lose the patreons but at some points they go dark
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's all good i guess i been waiting around for months few weeks gonna be peace of cake ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
thanks for actually taking your time to responding and not giving an attitude it's good to know the dev actually working on it
cuz i don't really play all the games out there and the ones i play in the past years the good games keep getting abandon even tho the devs might for the few first months be motivated so they don't lose the patreons but at some points they go dark
it's all good i guess i been waiting around for months few weeks gonna be peace of cake ;)
Nobody gave you attitude... I just stated the obvious.

Remember... you DMed me... not the other way round.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes