Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Can anyone confirm if there is a difference between beta 5 and pre-release 1?
Less bugs and perhaps a little bit more content. I usually wait for the "full" release, so I don't look at the details of the alpha/beta/pre release before, even if I have access to (some of) them.
Please, for the love of fuck, do not use the preview and beta releases without backing up your saves first. There's partially implemented content and plenty of bugs. It will almost certainly break your game.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Pre-release 1 is out, which means I should be able to read the new update in a week! Public release in two weeks
So is this an actual release, or another beta/bug fix release?

Not like I'm in a big hurry, since I recently restarted my game, but it would be nice to know when to stop following the thread (to avoid spoilers) for a time.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
So how real is the grind in this game and does the mod mitigate it a lot or is just not avoidable?
Not much of a grind. Sometimes you'll have to wait for money to accrue, but since you have to spend time sandboxing between story events anyway you'll usually have the cash stored up already. There is optional stat grinding that sometimes has a minor flavor impact on dialogue, but it has no impact on the story.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
To be extra clear: The stat grind stuff is 100% optional. You won't miss content because a character has too low of a BJ score or something.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
To be extra clear: The stat grind stuff is 100% optional. You won't miss content because a character has too low of a BJ score or something.
Well the old Kali scene that Runey's redoing used to require a high enough submission stat to get a scene. And there's some optional repeatable scenes that can only be accessed after raising a stat high enough (like when girls come in the morning, or Lin's apron scenes).

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
So how real is the grind in this game and does the mod mitigate it a lot or is just not avoidable?
It's pretty much like others have said in that there's not really that much of a grind except for maybe in the very early days of the game just because the money coming in is slow at first (could change with the new update, though). About the only thing I ever recommend "grinding" as soon as it's available are the girls' Exhibition Traits to 10 because there are a handful of events where you'll unlock an extra scene if it's at that level.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
months ago i asked if this game ever gonna get an update and people yelled at me dat developer this and that now it's been close to a year we hadn't had an update ima ask again if this game gonna ever get an update cuz it's usually games more than 6months+ with no update goes on abandon status any top tier patrons here can clarify for me wuts the status of game
You don't have to be a patron to look at my patreon. You could check anywhere official instead of f95 to find your answer. Also, it's been nowhere close to a year.

Last edited:

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Please, for the love of fuck, do not use the preview and beta releases without backing up your saves first. There's partially implemented content and plenty of bugs. It will almost certainly break your game.
I don't know how much has changed, but I will say that when I supported the Patreon through a few updates, Runey's work was solid enough that I don't think I ever had a serious bug break my game, unlike some games I could mention which I stopped playing because I got sick of restarting them over and over.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
You don't have to be a patron to look at my patreon. You could check anywhere official instead of f95 to find your answer. Also, it's been nowhere close to a year.
i see i will make sure to check your patreon more often then thanks for taking time to reply back

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I don't know how much has changed, but I will say that when I supported the Patreon through a few updates, Runey's work was solid enough that I don't think I ever had a serious bug break my game, unlike some games I could mention which I stopped playing because I got sick of restarting them over and over.
There have been a couple times where a HH beta build got leaked here and the thread devolved into people complaining that it broke their save for pages and pages and pages.

IanCormac92

Jul 27, 2021
You can also just use the vanilla cheats to get some money if you mind the grind, or use the absolutely amazing walkthrough mod that allows you tweak about every progression in the game and indicates any requirements for story progression and bonus scenes. (Also probably handy to rescue a savegame should you ever manage to find a bug)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You can also just use the vanilla cheats to get some money if you mind the grind, or use the absolutely amazing walkthrough mod that allows you tweak about every progression in the game and indicates any requirements for story progression and bonus scenes. (Also probably handy to rescue a savegame should you ever manage to find a bug)
I would recommend against a mod for these purposes as it prevents your save from being used in updates as they release. If you're going to cheat just cheat with the in game cheat mechanic. No need to download anything extra.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
i see i will make sure to check your patreon more often then thanks for taking time to reply back
One of the awesome things about Runey and this game is the fact he replies and tries to answer folks unlike several others here where you could tell their game was literally on fire and burning Rome and they'd continue to fiddle. To that affect I'm glad it hasnt been abused (that I've seen anyway)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Since civility rarely works, I'll just bluntly post this. It's the last I'm going to speak of this topic because it only needs to be mentioned once. Nothing will be changed, but fuck it, it's f95.

heretoplay8001 Write a better review, it sucks ass. I don't care what rating you give HH but it's contradictive and most of it is about me not the game. But you also said the game has horrible pacing, and in the next paragraph, complained that I couldn't keep the pacing of the beginning. Just decide.

Last edited:

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
Since civility rarely works, I'll just bluntly post this. It's the last I'm going to speak of this topic because it only needs to be mentioned once. Nothing will be changed, but fuck it, it's f95.

heretoplay8001 Write a better review, it sucks ass. It's contradictive and most of it is about me not the game. You said the game has horrible pacing, but in the next paragraph, complained that I couldn't keep the pacing of the beginning.
The reason I said, "Why not keep the early game pacing?" It's simply because that's the only way to keep it from getting worse. It's more like a question or suggestion instead of complaining. If you want another review, I'll do it when I have time.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes