Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Not sure if I shared this yet, but here's a preview of a remade event in the earlier parts of Kali's story I recently completed.

Before:

After:

And I'm merging Kali's boobjob with the event directly before it and adding a whole new event in its place. It will better establish Kali's character, and establish early that she is able to hack things. ( I plan for her to hack a Nero Inc delivery droid while on a stroll in the Suburbs)

Also, there's this guy. You parked on HIS corner.
zzzzzz.png

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Since civility rarely works, I'll just bluntly post this. It's the last I'm going to speak of this topic because it only needs to be mentioned once. Nothing will be changed, but fuck it, it's f95.

heretoplay8001 Write a better review, it sucks ass. I don't care what rating you give HH but it's contradictive and most of it is about me not the game. But you also said the game has horrible pacing, and in the next paragraph, complained that I couldn't keep the pacing of the beginning. Just decide.
Just read the review, you are right; this type of review is like the old meme

The game is easily better then 90% of the stuff posted here and does not deserve this review.
And comparing a game here to AAA games or the Harry Potter Novels is just braindead.

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
Just read the review, you are right; this type of review is like the old meme

The game is easily better then 90% of the stuff posted here and does not deserve this review.
And comparing a game here to AAA games or the Harry Potter Novels is just braindead.
I literally wrote I won't compare it to something like AAA games in that review. My standard is not high. What's wrong with you lol.

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
You wrote the same sentence in the review; but yet you seem completely out of touch with the standard games in this forum.

Plus your review seems primarily like some personal insult to the devs and secondary about the game.
The rating has nothing to do with another game in this forum. Let's say I go on a trip and have an unpleasant dinner at the local restaurant. Do I have to say it's good just because people say the restaurant is better than others in the town?

I don't know if I was insulting (probably because of my simple game review and the 16 years old stuff lol), but I did get annoyed whenever I wanted to see the next event. I have to level another girl up to a specific relationship level to unlock the next event. That is a forced event for me. The later the game, the more relationship levels I have to deal with. (The pace problem I was talking about)

By the way, game? Please tell me what can you do on hotel. And you can't even go out freely lol. I thought there would be a business battle between MC and Kali's father when it was first mentioned. (By owning everything in the town I guess) I was wrong.

I had expectations (Once again, it is not high). Lots of people in the review said the story is in the masterpiece level. There is literally a dude who said this is a life lesson to him, and I'm pretty sure he's not trolling. Why not?

Last edited:

Megathron

Jun 1, 2018
I had expectations (Once again, it is not high). Lots of people in the review said the story is in the masterpiece level. There is literally a dude who said this is a life lesson to him, and I'm pretty sure he's not trolling. Why not?
I mean if you can't take the life lesson of be nice to other people no matter what their race, religion, creed, sex or orientation is and you know the usual SLAVERY IS BAD kind of message then what can you do, right? As an example you've seen on the news about half of the US is Republican and probably half of those people are literal racist/neo-nazi sympathisers right? Some of them are bound to change their conscience/minds from storytelling/books - knowledge is power or something along those lines...

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to feed the trolls here either....

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
I mean if you can't take the life lesson of be nice to other people no matter what their race, religion, creed, sex or orientation is and you know the usual SLAVERY IS BAD kind of message then what can you do, right? As an example you've seen on the news about half of the US is Republican and probably half of those people are literal racist/neo-nazi sympathisers right? Some of them are bound to change their conscience/minds from storytelling/books - knowledge is power or something along those lines...

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to feed the trolls here either....
Uhh... I just wanna say life lesson is like too dramatic for me, especially after I played the game. I respect that guy. I did being a bit disrepectful to the dev because I was annoyed as fuck while I'm writing that review. Not gonna lie.

It's also kinda funny when you say be nice to others while you're assuming I am a troll. Just because I rate it 2 stars?

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Not sure if I shared this yet, but here's a preview of a remade event in the earlier parts of Kali's story I recently completed.

Before:

After:

And I'm merging Kali's boobjob with the event directly before it and adding a whole new event in its place. It will better establish Kali's character, and establish early that she is able to hack things. ( I plan for her to hack a Nero Inc delivery droid while on a stroll in the Suburbs)

Also, there's this guy. You parked on HIS corner.
View attachment 2171541
Looks really great, I'm just wondering when Kali's gonna get her fix of hooking up with one of the other females given we've seen Ash, the clones/twins, and others engaging in lesbian moments due to lowering of inhibitions while MC is a harem god.

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
When I called you out about comparing it to AAA games and Harry Potter Novels, you said;

I won't compare it to something like AAA games in that review. My standard is not high.
But when I said you seem completely out of touch with the standard games in this forum, you use this comparison;

Let's say I go on a trip and have an unpleasant dinner at the local restaurant. Do I have to say it's good just because people say the restaurant is better than others in the town?
Which is a contradiction; your standards are higher than a giraffes pussy.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Looks really great, I'm just wondering when Kali's gonna get her fix of hooking up with one of the other females given we've seen Ash, the clones/twins, and others engaging in lesbian moments due to lowering of inhibitions while MC is a harem god.
Has she not hooked up with others? I know she can hook up with Moon but I can't recall any Mains off the top of my head. It's hard to remember everything I've made now haha. That stuff will definitely happen though.

As I'm remaking these older events I've noticed how bad my writing used to be, to put it bluntly. I think the way I write now makes a lot more sense and is much more engaging. It also really helps to have the foresight of future content now. The beginning of the game still needs a lot of work, and I hope everyone is loving the changes. I haven't heard many complaints about them so I think I'm doing right. Sorry, I know that isn't directly what you asked haha.

Delighted12

Oct 28, 2018
When I called you out about comparing it to AAA games and Harry Potter Novels, you said;

But when I said you seem completely out of touch with the standard games in this forum, you use this comparison;

Which is a great way to say; I use AAA games as comparison, without saying I use AAA games as comparison.
What? Not sure if I can mention other games here, but I can literally rate 3 games for 5 stars here in F95 right now. Do I have to do that for you to show how low my standard is? That for you is a metaphor. How about I change it to a hot dog stand? Is it really that hard to accept the game is just not that good. lol

Which is an indirect contradiction. I dont care about your answer you seem boring anyway.
You don't really have to do this. Think before you speak. Maybe you can destroy me with constructive stuff.

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
As an example you've seen on the news about half of the US is Republican and probably half of those people are literal racist/neo-nazi sympathisers right?
Your example is as flawed as THIS “example”

“You’ve seen on the news that Arabs are the perpetrators of terrorist attacks so probably half of them want to blow up America.”

This sort of narrow minded statements are emotionally charged, incorrect & the ONLY purpose they serve is to contribute to the “us” vs “them” mentality.
A better place to approach from is to assume the individual (or group) is Almost exactly the same as you but you think slightly different regarding some issues.

I don’t disagree that the Republicans have the racists but so do the Dems its just easy to spot the republicans. Look the Republicans have Kanye and his anti-Semitic racism.

When you apply your character assassin brush (especially to half the population) I suggest you try to paint “inside the lines” vs such a broad and liberal slop fest.

Try to come together VS vilification of those that you disagree with.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Your example is as flawed as THIS “example”

You’ve seen on the news that Arabs are the perpetrators of terrorist attacks so probably half of them want to blow up America.

This sort of narrow minded statements are emotionally charged, incorrect & the ONLY purpose they serve is to contribute to the “us” vs “them” mentality.
A better place to approach from is to assume the individual (or group) is Almost exactly the same as you but you think slightly different regarding some issues.

I don’t disagree that the Republicans have the racists but so do the Dems its just easy to spot the republicans. Look the Republicans have Kanye and his anti-Semitic racism.

When you apply your character assassin brush (especially to half the population) I suggest you try to paint “inside the lines” vs such a broad and liberal slop fest.

Try to come together VS vilification of those that you disagree with.
He was just pointing out the large majority of those types within that group, the same as you did (as he said half of that half of the population). The same as I am doing in Harem Hotel. Syl'anar is a Republic, so those in power are Republicans (To be clear, they aren't MAGA Trump Republicans, they are Republicans in the world political sense for the power structure). But let's not turn this into a discussion that isn't about Harem Hotel. I feel like I have been able to write a lot of grey area in this regard, how do you feel I have done?

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
He was just pointing out the large majority of those types within that group, the same as you did (as he said half of that half of the population). The same as I am doing in Harem Hotel. Syl'anar is a Republic, so those in power are Republicans (To be clear, they aren't MAGA Trump Republicans, they are Republicans in the world political sense for the power structure). But let's not turn this into a discussion that isn't about Harem Hotel. I feel like I have been able to write a lot of grey area in this regard, how do you feel I have done?
I have nothing but good to say regarding HH.
I never felt that any of your writing is much beyond a presentation of the environment ie not telling others how to “think” granted it’s good when people are smart enough to “figure out” slavery is wrong … lol.

My post was mostly just a comment to encourage non-sheeple thinking.
To encourage broader thinking & to not get or use the “rut” of an us vs them mentality.

Which his example was.

I suggest a broader view where ”them” IS actually a flavor of “Me with a few divergences”

I encourage a recognition that the greater problem that
we are in a two party system and that
most people are actually Sheeple.

These two problems are the biggest contributors to why it feels like we are on the express bus to hell. LoL :ROFLMAO:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Also on a side comment.
335million people in USA ~ half repub ~ half dem
~88 million people are NOT racist/neo-nazi sympathisers.

In the US since you for all intensive purposes you have 2 choices and the choice was you can be a rapist or a murderer pick 1.

and the choices of which party is which choice changes every 4 years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zen777

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have nothing but good to say regarding HH.
I never felt that any of your writing is much beyond a presentation of the environment ie not telling others how to “think” granted it’s good when people are smart enough to “figure out” slavery is wrong … lol.

My post was mostly just a comment to encourage non-sheeple thinking.
To encourage broader thinking & to not get or use the “rut” of an us vs them mentality.

Which his example was.

I suggest a broader view where ”them” IS actually a flavor of “Me with a few divergences”

I encourage a recognition that the greater problem that
we are in a two party system and that
most people are actually Sheeple.

These two problems are the biggest contributors to why it feels like we are on the express bus to hell. LoL :ROFLMAO:
I agree, I guess I just didn't get the same impression out of his comment. And by the way, once Elves become more "popular" within the culture of Syl'anar, you're going to see humans saying "I've always supported the elves, I've always loved them, I have elf friends." etc etc. Just being fake. It's just that this type of thinking isn't popular in the culture right now since Sylian Republicans are in power by a vast majority, so most of the culture is hate, oppression, media control and lies.

And yeah, I try not to make MC think for you, I want the player to hold their own opinions and let the characters express themselves so the player can experience what they experience. Show not tell is an important rule in storywriting, so I try to show the effects of this culture.

Also on a side comment.
335million people in USA ~ half repub ~ half dem
~88 million people are NOT racist/neo-nazi sympathisers.

In the US since you for all intensive purposes you have 2 choices and the choice was you can be a rapist or a murderer pick 1.

and the choices of which party is which choice changes every 4 years.
Please don't. As I said, we need to keep this related to Harem Hotel. I really don't think he literally meant half. There's no point in this.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes