KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Nope, clips them himself. Uses a cigar clipper, like the evil billionaire he is. The screams of the fairies helps him fall asleep for his afternoon nap.
I always thought he just used nail clippers. I'm just worried that he'll run out of wings to clip and break out the staple removers and start going after the fairies' nipples.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Would we have to start a new game to see said content, or could we somehow access it on an already progressed past that point save file?
You can access it whenever you want, but you will be warned that many things may not make sense. Though I may end up locking it after a certain point because I will undoubtedly be barraged with messages like "This doesn't make any sense" due to them missing a message.

Any gallery unlocker for this game? I have some closed on last page, but do not know how to unlock it
The gallery is tied to their level, so you would just need to level up a character to unlock their gallery.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I can't remember, is EVERY Wednesday supposed to be a "day of procreation" for elves? Is that the tradition? If so, I'll keep that in mind next time I replay the game

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes